Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Repugnant Lawyer Kidnaps Self

Posted by Feh 
Repugnant Lawyer Kidnaps Self
December 14, 2007
Oh now that's novel. Nice to see that she wasted everyones time, because she had a "meltdown". I know when I'm stressed out, I tend to fake my own kidnappings as well, like having children, it's the adult thing to do.

http://edition.cnn.com/2007/US/law/12/14/lawyer.missing.ap/

TOLEDO, Ohio (AP) -- A pregnant attorney who police said made up a story about being kidnapped was charged Friday with making false alarms.

Toledo Police Chief Mike Navarre says the woman will likely be charged with filing a false police report.

Karyn McConnell Hancock, 35, a former city councilwoman, never was abducted last week outside a the city's juvenile court building, police said.

Hancock's husband has said she had a "meltdown" and that she was seeking treatment.

The charge carries a maximum sentence of six months in jail and a $1,000 fine.

Hancock was reported missing December 5 and was found three days later after she flagged down a motorist near Six Flags in Austell, Georgia. Her car was found nearby.

She told authorities that a man with a gun abducted her in downtown Toledo and forced into the back of a van, police said.

Police said she recanted the story Monday after meeting with investigators for about eight hours.

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
Re: Repugnant Lawyer Kidnaps Self
December 14, 2007
Pignasty made this hooker go nuts! Ah, those bay-bee kicks!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login