Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Psycho Moo's blog

Posted by bell_flower 
Psycho Moo's blog
December 15, 2007
I have found a NutMoo's blog. The short version is that she couldn't conceive naturally, so she did IVF and shat out two premature loaves. She spends her free time terrorizing hospital personnel, second-guessing their decisions (she's a middle school teacher, no medical background) and whining about everything her loaves Have Been Through.

Read December 8th. Notice how she threatens everyone who treats her kids. Niiice, huh?

Hey, NutMoo, did it ever occur to you that it's YOU who put your loaves through this? YOU were the one who couldn't accept that Nature didn't want you to have kids, so you took matters into your own hands?

http://stacie-heeeeerestorkeystorkey.blogspot.com/

I feel sorry for the medical personnel who have to deal with her. I don't know why any medical professional would want to deal with children when their stupid parents are lawsuit-happy nuts.
Anonymous User
Re: Psycho Moo's blog
December 15, 2007
My goodness!! I can see being stressed out but that lady actually put her hand in the Doctors face! I cannot believe that she did that. This is a really entertaining blog. I love how she has to keep reiterating (sp?) how educated she and her hubby are.
Pepper
December 15, 2007
Holy shit! Have you SEEN the pictures of her babies?! I'm sorry, I know that all newborns are funny looking, but those kids are U-G-L-Y.

And it sounds like she really is an insufferable bitch. I feel so sorry for anyone who has to deal with her, especially her husband. You KNOW that now that she has her precious babies she is going to start treating him like just another one of the underlings. I can't believe she behaves that way toward trained medical professionals...the same people that are the ONLY reason her babies are still alive in the first place.

What an ungrateful hag.
December 15, 2007
Pepper Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Holy shit! Have you SEEN the pictures of her
> babies?! I'm sorry, I know that all newborns are
> funny looking, but those kids are U-G-L-Y.

At least her CATS are cute! But, knowing how breeders are... want to start a betting pool re: how long until the crazy bitch gets rid of them?
Anonymous User
December 16, 2007
I feel sorry for those kids. Can you imagine how it must feel to be going through all of that stuff -- collapsed lungs that cause you to have tubes shoved down your throat, being constantly prodded with needles, lung & bladder infections, pneumonia, seizures, head swelling (and this is all just from 1 page!). Breeder even wrote that they had to be given morphine for their pain -- yet all she can talk about is how hard all of this is on HER, when -- like bell_flower said -- she's the cause of all of it!

And she talks about the hospital staff as if they're just a bunch of lazy fuck-offs who don't have any patients to look after other than her babies -- because they don't call her every single time they perform any sort of procedure.

What an asshole!
Pepper
December 16, 2007
Stephanie Wrote:
> I feel sorry for those kids. Can you imagine how
> it must feel to be going through all of that
> stuff -- collapsed lungs that cause you to have
> tubes shoved down your throat, being constantly
> prodded with needles, lung & bladder infections,
> pneumonia, seizures, head swelling (and this is
> all just from 1 page!). Breeder even wrote that
> they had to be given morphine for their pain --
> yet all she can talk about is how hard all of
> this is on HER, when -- like bell_flower said --
> she's the cause of all of it!

I know! I was reading her entries, and I could not BELIEVE the amount of problems theses kids are suffering through. And she treats the medical staff like a bunch of servants. You really have to stand in awe of her selfishness...I've never seen anything like it.

And did you read some of the comments? All her IVF/Breeder friends are cheering her on!
carrie
December 16, 2007
You know... I'd love to just copy & paste
all our opinions to this Moooocow whore (Ops, sorry, that statement is offensive to decent hardworking whores)

From an anonymous email addy of course,
and see if she posts it on her whine blog!
Especially around the holidays, this would just chap her ass reeeeal nice.
And don't feel too bad for the Duh, people don't become psycho selfish overnight, he had warning signs.

Who's with me? I don't want to get any of you guys in trouble, but I could give a flip if she knows my info or whatever.
Pepper
December 16, 2007
I'm totally with you, Carrie! I know trolling is bad, but this woman really needs a serious cyber-slap. Honestly, I don't think I've ever been so disgusted by a person.

We should just post a link to this thread. She needs to hear the cold, hard truth about herself.
December 16, 2007
Poor cunt, spending loads of money, time, and energy on "forced" DNA trophies who may not live to see their first birthday.eye rolling smiley
December 16, 2007
Pepper Wrote:
> We should just post a link to this thread.

NOOOOO! Sorry, but I don't want the crazy bitch coming over here with all her moo friends.
December 17, 2007
Most moos are real bitches. I've seen moomies who conceived without IVF be the nastiest cunts on the face of the planet. I don't feel sorry for Daddio, either. He participated in this trainwreck. The best things would be for those bay-bees to die off soon. I know...I am cruel. However, we have grown people who cannot get medical treatment while the hospitals fawn all over these IVF and preemie infants.
December 17, 2007
you can send them to the uk cf forum wink. i am in just the right mood for some moo bashing wink..

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
carrie
December 17, 2007
Don't worry guys, I won't post a link to us here!

I DID send her an oh so kindly worded email though (not mentioning any of ya'll) .... >winking smiley

hehe......
Peppertree (formerly Pepper)
December 17, 2007
Ooooo...I would LOVE to read what you wrote, Carrie. I've been itching to send this woman a few choice words myself, but I'm still managing to restrain myself. I would love to hear what you said, though. It may make me feel better! smiling smiley
Anonymous User
December 17, 2007
amethusos* Wrote:
> The best things would be for those bay-bees to die off
> soon. I know...I am cruel. However, we have grown
> people who cannot get medical treatment while the
> hospitals fawn all over these IVF and preemie
> infants.

I totally agree, amethusos. Those babies are going to suffer much much more being kept alive than to be let go now. I wouldn't subject an animal to that cruelty.
December 18, 2007
She is just like any typical moo who has a premmie. They are nothing but a bunch of entitlement-minded moos. They don't give a damn about the med staff, only themselves.

Btw, please DO NOT poast our link over there. those moos would probaly SHUT DOWN our website. I want this place to stay up and running.

lab mom
December 18, 2007
grizzlycat Wrote:
> amethusos* Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > The best things would be for those bay-bees to
> die off
> > soon. I know...I am cruel. However, we have
> grown
> > people who cannot get medical treatment while
> the
> > hospitals fawn all over these IVF and preemie
> > infants.
>
> I totally agree, amethusos. Those babies are going
> to suffer much much more being kept alive than to
> be let go now. I wouldn't subject an animal to
> that cruelty.

Neither would I.

lab mom
December 18, 2007
Bitch wrote:"If the NICU life is so hard for us, what must this experience be like for the poor families without education or insurance or both? Both Isaac and myself have good insurance and don't need to worry about the cost of all the care the boys are getting. I can't even imagine what the NICU care will cost."

US TAXPAYERS ARE THE ONES PICKING UP THE TAB YOU DUMB FUCK, FROM THE WELFARE QUEENS OF THIS FINE COUNTRY. THANK YOU NOT SO VERY MUCH. THE WELFARE QUEENS DON'T GIVE A LIVING FUCK. THEY BREED, BREED BREED AND BREED SOME MORE UNTIL THEY HAVE NO VAGINA LEFT AND PISS THEMSELVES. AND THEN THEY LEAVE THEIR EXPENSE OF HOSPITAL BILLS TO THE TAXPAYERS TO LITERALLY "PICK UP" THE TAB. WELFARE QUEENS AND ENTITLEMENT MINDED BREEDER WHORES LIKE YOU DON'T REALLY GIVE A TOTAL FLYING ASS ABOUT THEIR BABIES, OR OTHERWISE, THEY WOULD NOT BE A WEBSITE LIKE THIS WHERE WE GRIPE ABOUT SCUM LIKE YOU.

I HAd to get that off my chest here. smiling smiley Wonderful website y'all!!!! smiling smiley smiling smiley smiling smiley smiling smiley

lab mom
December 18, 2007
Great Gods that bitch is ugly as sin, and so are those BAYBEES. Isn't she just the all-knowing when it comes to medical care? Maybe she should trade in her teaching certificate for a medical degree? The poor doctors, having to put up with bitches like that is why so many doctors cringe at the sight of certain people. She's nothing but a walking lawsuit. I'm sure in SOME way it was THEIR fault her BAYBEES are preemies with all sorts of problems. Calling the interns FLUNKIES? Those FLUNKIES are trying to save the worthless lives of your resource-sucking leaches who will grow up with permanent disabilities thanks to your selfishness. THEN she wants the BAYBEES transported to another hospital just because it is convenient for HER?

And as for her loaves of damaged goods, hopefully they'll check out before they cost the insurance company any more money.
Nour
December 18, 2007
Whoa. I think bellflower found the Biggest NutMoo of 2007 fo' sho!
This woman is filled with rage. She's going to have a heart attack before age 40 at the rate she's going. And she already looks much older than that.
December 18, 2007
She is a fucking breeder shit for brains. Craftier than fucking craft, but shit for damn brains and dumber than a box of fucking rocks. Stupid trainwreck.

lab mom
CFBoston
December 19, 2007
"Heeeeere Storkey, Storkey!?" The title of the blog speaks volumes people. It blows my mind that some women are so hell bent on pregnancy, that their entire lives are "on hold" and disrupted because of it. I just don't get it.
And then this am, there are the duh's in Boston who play musical chairs and look like complete fools, all in the name of winning Hannah Montana tix for their preshous. They're to be commended for looking like aholes on television in the name of their daughters. Really a "newsworthy" story for WHDH. I hate the local news - they are so biased towards parunts and famblee. But, you're nothing until you reproduce, dont'cha know... what a f'ed up society we live in...
carrie
December 19, 2007
No links to here! *Scouts honor* smiling smiley

Ok here is what I wrote her...I included some other's own words bc I'm
lazy like that tongue sticking out smiley It was quite cathartic....

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Noticed how you threaten everyone who treats your kids.
Niiice, huh?

Hey, NutMoo, did it ever occur to you that it's YOU
who put your loin loaves through this?

YOU were the one who couldn't accept that Nature/GOD didn't
want you to have kids, so you took matters into your own hands?

Educated/classy/non-brain dead (Or so you claim often, me think the
lady doth protests too much!) people DO NOT act in ways to tick off
people responsible for your health!

I bet you also complain to waiters for no reason to get free meals, &
hence, have eaten more than one spit burger special. YuM-O!

But I do feel sorry for those kids.
Can YOU imagine how it must feel to be going through all of that
stuff???

Collapsed lungs that cause you to have tubes shoved down your
throat,
being constantly prodded with needles, lung & bladder infections,
pneumonia,
seizures, head swelling (and this is all just from 1 page!).
You had the nerve to write that YOU had to be given morphine for
YOUR pain -
- yet ALL you can talk about is HOW HARD all of this is on YOU,
when YOU ARE the cause of all of it!!!!!!!

And YOU talk about the hospital staff as if they're just a bunch of
lazy fuck-offs - Because they don't call YOU every
single time they perform any sort of procedure??

Obviously you've never had any friends (..or is that AT ALL?) in the medical
area.

EVERY patient thinks they are the most important, and GUESS WHAT?
SOMEONE ELSE HAS ALWAYS GOT IT WORSE THAN YOU.

Docs/Nurses got into the field to help people, they aren't your slaves or miracle workers, SO CUT THE MARTYR act.

You couldn't pass a medical school test if you had unlimited lifetimes Moo.

AND Why not adopt???

I know why....

Because ONLY YOUR DNA is PERFECT!
Because YOU could NEVER LOVE OR CARE FOR someone who ISN'T a
GENETIC REPLICA?
Because then NOBODY would THROW MONEY & GIFTS for SOMETHING any
WARM BLOODED ANIMAL CAN DO?
Because then you couldn't EAT ALL YOU WANT, GET LAZY, ACT
LIKE A BITCH & USE HORMONES AS AN EXCUSE?

Close you legs, get a new hobby besides your vagina, & save the world from your moronic drivel.
Anonymous User
December 19, 2007
Carrie!!

That was perfect, I love it!!!!!!
December 19, 2007
Oh girlfriend, YOU KICK ASS! I love it. It rocks big time when these ass hat breeders are called out on the carpet and made aware that the hell they created is no one's fault but THEIR OWN.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login