Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

I Hate In Law Breeders!!!!

Posted by Carrie 
Carrie
I Hate In Law Breeders!!!!
December 15, 2007
This is what I wrote after they hit us with the most nasty letter,
they are typical superficial yuppies with bad behaved brats, and the wife is an anorexic golddigger.
Their house is giant, plastic on everything, no shoes allowed(the poor brats might get sick!) and totally in debt.

Screw em! >:/
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you so much for clearing up what horrible, unhospitable people we truely are,
such honesty is highly refreshing!
Especially given around the holiday season, when the majority of respectful (Or I guess in you're lingo, "Unworthy peasants") people attempt to disguise said honesty.

Oh, how we lay awake at night...Just wishing we could be as classy as you & demonstrate it in the following ways as you have for years and years....

1- Only calling when you need to borrow something & never saying "Thank You". (Because god forbid a non breeder wants to keep their canoe/bike away from brats!)

2- Making it a point to comment on someone's weight & appearance AS THE FIRST THING out of your mouth, rather than a "Hello". (This is REALLY setting a good example for the 14 y/o she-sprog!)

3- Changing plans ten thousand times on minimal notice. (Oh no! Little Jaysyns tennis match ran late!)

4- And opening our eyes to see that nobody's time is as so very precious, as the time of those who passed their genetic DNA along.
Ketchup
Re: I Hate In Law Breeders!!!!
December 15, 2007
LOL Awesome! What did the original letter that inspired this one say in it?
k-man
December 16, 2007
Seconded! I wanna see their nasty letter too!

Removing shoes to keep the kyds from getting sick is a new one. What, they live on a farm with livestock or something?
carrie
December 16, 2007
The original letter she sent was...

"I am so mad you didn't come see me on my last day there.
We drove 800 miles BOTH WAYS and you & Julie didn't even show up,
but John (the breeders) & Carol did."

bla bal bla like that...And not A SINGLE "Thank you" for cooking them all that Thanksgiving food, offering to buy them a hotel room close by(or stay with us), showing them around, etc.! We offered to DRIVE THEM too those 800 miles.

What's so ironic is...She WANTED to DO EVERYTHING the breeders wanted to do, but scorned our offers for activites.

Here is the real reply my family is sending....
---------------------------------------------------------------
Hope this letter finds you well.

It's a deep shame, as we honestly loved having time with you and AJ, as did Lindsey & all our friends.

Let's clear some FACTS up since we're getting painted as such horrible people.

A) We offered to pay for a hotel or let you stay with us.

cool smiley We were all ready to have dinner that last night ALL DAY.

C) We didn't get a call till AFTER everyone was done eating at
10PM.
It was stated Mom's seven broken ribs were causing her intense
pain, this should be understandable why she couldn't attend...

D) Terry & kin constantly change plans a thousand times on MINIMAL
NOTICE, and have done so for YEARS.

And here's the cold truth...When you chose to go to Sarasota (OR choose to do ANY activities with them instead of US...)
Carol secretly loathes it & always tells Tim (edit note: my stepdad)
that he "OWES her FOR PUTTING UP with GRANDMA!!".

This disrespect for elders has apparently leaked over...Remember getting a picture THROWN AT YOU?

You can't judge a book by it's cover, no matter how much money someone has...CLASS & REAL LOVE is priceless.

Tim gets treated like a second class citizen by his own FAMILY, has for years been dismissed to spend time with, and yet STILL keeps TRYING to be a civil person about it.

Just because he didn't breed... his time, life, and desire for
a parent's affection/attention is NO LESS VALID.

Consider the source when someone starts lies about Tim drinking a 12 pack a night.
Consider what the liars have to gain by making Tim look bad... ( Hint: It's called "Inheritance". )

By God's grace the real wheat from the chafe will separate.

Merry Christmas,
Us.
carrie
December 16, 2007
Opps!!!

Sorry, I meant the nasty letter came from my step? Grandma,
not the inlaws Carol & Terry.
December 18, 2007
I third that one. Sounds so real. (((((Hugs)))))) to childfreers with lousy inlaws.

lab mom
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login