Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Ungrateful Breeder with Outstretched Hands!!!!!!!!

Posted by Carrie & Her Mom 
Carrie & Her Mom
Ungrateful Breeder with Outstretched Hands!!!!!!!!
December 17, 2007
A month ago this Moo at work had a baby & of course, sent a mass company email out, basically begging for gifts.

My Mom(who WASN'T invited to the shower BTW), being the sweet chick she is, STILL sent a little baybee outfit for this event.

AND GUESS WHAT?
My Mom got NO THANK YOU card for this gesture,
not even an email (How long does it take to send an email you greedy Moo?)

I told her to stick up & send an email like, "Just making sure you got the baybee gift I sent you, since you never had time to say anything about it after the fact. Guess you were busy opening the other "friends" booty you scammed!"
Re: Ungrateful Breeder with Outstretched Hands!!!!!!!!
December 17, 2007
Be careful, these breeders will cost you a good job in an instant. Do not expect much from breeders. They are attention whores. Do not confuse them with grateful parents. (Very few of these around here now days)
I agree woth Techie, be careful Carrie & Mom.

Moo probably didn't acknowledge or like the gift as it wasn't on her Baby Registry (meaning Gimme List).

I've been at my job 6.5 years & went through 9 baby showers. That's almost 2 a year and there are only 20 people here!

And another one is now pregnant, but I stopped with the gifts 2 showers ago. Nothing I bought ever seemed good enough. Maybe I just don't think like a moo.
December 18, 2007
Dittos...I also agree with Techie and Grizzlycat. American Business is getting nastier. Even professionals in the IT or other fields are being treated like small children and are having their lives made extremely difficult on the job by the New Generation of Managers -- male & female -- who are usually breeders and do not know the jobs of the people they manage. A breeder with "it out" for the employee can cost a good job...

"FUCK WORK"
amethusos, I hear you about the workplace nastiness.

They approach your nonparticipation in things by asking: ARE YOU HAPPY HERE? It's just a way for them to get dirt on you.

I was having a tough few weeks this summer with my husband's job loss when my grandmoo of a manager asked me if my stress was because the 2 womben sitting on either side of me were pregnant & I wasn't!!!
December 18, 2007
grizzlycat Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> amethusos, I hear you about the workplace
> nastiness.
>
> They approach your nonparticipation in things by
> asking: ARE YOU HAPPY HERE? It's just a way for
> them to get dirt on you.
>
> I was having a tough few weeks this summer with my
> husband's job loss when my grandmoo of a manager
> asked me if my stress was because the 2 womben
> sitting on either side of me were pregnant & I
> wasn't!!!

Must be the reason they are pregnant. They can't quite possibly think for themselves! Sucks to me moos. What looser assholes, shit for brains.

lab mom
December 18, 2007
grizzlycat Wrote:
> amethusos, I hear you about the workplace
> nastiness.
>
> They approach your nonparticipation in things by
> asking: ARE YOU HAPPY HERE? It's just a way for
> them to get dirt on you.

This happened to someone close to me: The "ARE YOU HAPPY HERE?"

He is a professional in his field but is being treated as he is in pre-school. Let's see if Daddio Boss Man enforces the same rules with the Sweet Pea that was hired in the same IT department.

I sort of doubt it as Daddio loves it when Sweetnums is in his cube laughing away or leaning over the desk with her blouse half-way up her torso.

Notice how breeder male bosses are often awful to good employees but will suck up to Miss Thing hoping to fuck her. I would love for this guy's wife to find out of his sudden friendliness to this woman.

"FUCK WORK"
The "ARE YOU HAPPY HERE" bit has happened to me a few times, but amazingly only when I work for or with uber-breeders or WannaBes (you know, womben who constantly complain about having to work, and are always talking about how often they are TTC'ing - gross!!).
Ketchup Wrote:
> when I work for or
> with uber-breeders or WannaBes (you know, womben
> who constantly complain about having to work, and
> are always talking about how often they are
> TTC'ing - gross!!).

Ughhhh! My office is overrun with them!

Once one of the TTC'ers (who was "trying") knew I had no kids and asked me out of the blue if I wanted to borrow her book of sexual positions to encourage conception.

I reminded her I didn't want kids & her response was "c'mon, at least have ONE."
December 18, 2007
<<<I reminded her I didn't want kids & her response was "c'mon, at least have ONE."

Good grief. Childfree and have at least one??????? WTF. Another dumb ass who cannot quite possibly wrap their heads around the childfree concept.

lab mom
December 19, 2007
Breeders are so disgustingly self-serving, self-centered and blind to the thoughts and feelings of anyone else.

It's aaaaaaall about them, don'cha know? When you're doing TMIJITW, you don't have time to write out silly Thank-You notes.
December 19, 2007
Breeder says, "c'mon, at least have ONE."

Translation: Join me in my misery.

Breeders suck, and I know better than to breed! Cats--not brats!

Keep working more hours, CF people! Millions of breeders depend on us.
December 20, 2007
catmeow Wrote:
> Breeder says, "c'mon, at least have ONE."
>
> Translation: Join me in my misery.

Anytime someone ever said, "C'mom...," for me to do something, it was usually something that was NOT good for me. Glad I my tubes are tied. grinning smiley
C'mom at least have one?

It's not a piece of Sees candies, you can't go work it off if you feel guilty about it. You're stuck with the kid for at lest the next 18+ years. Just more proof that people don't think before they breed.
December 26, 2007
See's Candy is AWESOME! SO and I were in San Fran back in August where I first discovered it. We bought whords of the stuff! Thank the Gods you can buy it online!
LOL!

I don't know what Sees candy is yet, but I'll use the "It's not a piece of candy/chocolate" response next time I get that bingo.
December 26, 2007
amethusos* Wrote:
> Dittos...I also agree with Techie and Grizzlycat.
> American Business is getting nastier. Even
> professionals in the IT or other fields are being
> treated like small children and are having their
> lives made extremely difficult on the job by the
> New Generation of Managers -- male & female -- who
> are usually breeders and do not know the jobs of
> the people they manage. A breeder with "it out"
> for the employee can cost a good job...

I have worked for a breeder before. They are hypocrites all the way. They do not have set rules - they change them all the time. When I quit that job, I gave them 3 day notice. They asked me why so little, I told them they give even less notice when they fire someone. They told me the reason I am so bitter is because I was a lonely single man and that I needed to take some time off, relax, attend a church and come back to work. Yeah, OK (not). angry flipping off

Breeders take care of their own. I've worked at my old job for 2 years with no raise. They claimed company was doing poorly. Well, if that's the case, why would I come back? To loose my job when I do not have another one lined up? To take crap from breeders so they could have one last power trip? I do not think so.
December 26, 2007
amethusos* Wrote:

>
> He is a professional in his field but is being
> treated as he is in pre-school. Let's see if
> Daddio Boss Man enforces the same rules with the
> Sweet Pea that was hired in the same IT
> department.
>
> I sort of doubt it as Daddio loves it when
> Sweetnums is in his cube laughing away or leaning
> over the desk with her blouse half-way up her
> torso.
>
> Notice how breeder male bosses are often awful to
> good employees but will suck up to Miss Thing
> hoping to fuck her. I would love for this guy's
> wife to find out of his sudden friendliness to
> this woman.

I saw that crap in the past, but I hear it's getting worse. Sweet Pea is a moron for falling into the trap. They later screw around with Daddio and later almost always regret it because they "felt used".

Our own president did the same, the only reason it looked bad is because he did not get Monica prego. Other wise it would have been holy.

Daddio's moo ain't got a choice because she was probably his secretary too. She is going to keep it down and "make it right" by having another bay-bee. She too knows that she blew a few bosses to get the Daddio. Family traditions and values, don't ya know! drinking coffee
Techie Wrote:
------------------------------------------------------
> Breeders take care of their own. I've worked at
> my old job for 2 years with no raise. They
> claimed company was doing poorly. Well, if that's
> the case, why would I come back? To loose my job
> when I do not have another one lined up? To take
> crap from breeders so they could have one last
> power trip? I do not think so.

Maybe the company wouldn't be doing so poorly if they didn't shell out thousands in insurance to cover all of the breeding their employees are doing. Not to mention paying OT to the CF people that have to cover for them when they're on "famblee leave".

CF people usually save them money so they should do everything to keep us happy.
December 27, 2007
What I love about these chicks who fuck around with a married mayun with kids is when the chickie-poo mistress ends up getting knocked up herself.

What a lovely mess the ass-hats have created for themselves.
December 27, 2007
KidFreeLuvnLife Wrote:
> What I love about these chicks who fuck around
> with a married mayun with kids is when the
> chickie-poo mistress ends up getting knocked up
> herself.
>
> What a lovely mess the ass-hats have created for
> themselves.

It's awesome! I've heard of a case where married mayun (he was actually the owner of the comapany) was paying the mistress(his receptionist) off every so ofter just so she could keep her mouse shut. She sucked him for about $20,000 over the 9 months. When baby came out, it was half black. Well, the mistress was white and so was the married mayun! She was knocked up by someone else all along! When the fool fired her, she filed a sexual harassment complaint with her attorney (she had security camera video as proof) and has even more money coming to her!

Similar thing happened at my night job (warehouse), but it was a female boss(married) and a female worker doing crap in the office and busted by surveillance camera. It was just two of them at night, so they had the whole office to themselves. When they wanted to fire both of them, the worker filed sexual harassment! Company was trying to threaten us guys in the back as if we knew but did not tell, but we were never aware that anyone was working in that office after 5pm to begin with (we worked 6pm-11pm) - it was always closed and only the security lights were on! I guess that was going on for a few months, but we genuinely thought all office was gone at 5pm! We thought cameras kept an eye on us!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login