Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

how many five year old children you could fight at once

Posted by mercurior 
how many five year old children you could fight at once
December 19, 2007
http://www.howmanyfiveyearoldscouldyoutakeinafight.com/

This short survey will tell you approximately how many five year old children you could fight at once. Results are based on physical prowess, training, swarm-combatting experience, and the flexibility of your moral compass. Here are the ground rules:

You are in an enclosed area roughly the size of a basketball court
There are no weapons or foreign objects
Everyone is wearing a cup (so no kicks to the groin)
The children are merciless and will show no fear
If a child is knocked unconscious, he is "out." The same goes for you

apparently i can take on 28 five year old kids in a fight

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
Re: how many five year old children you could fight at once
December 19, 2007
They say 25, I say more because of my history of going to punk shows and playing roller derby, which were not variables included.

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
26! I also say more b/c of the black belt.

And probably double that about 3 days before TOM is here.

I took the "Zombie Apocalypse" test & I have a 61% chance of survival, probably 'cause I don't own a gun...

-yet lurking
December 19, 2007
I only got 17, maybe because of my size and the other answers that relate to it.

Keep working more hours, CF people! Millions of breeders depend on us.
19! And, yes, I *WOULD* be willing to use a child as a weapon.

Oh, and I have a 67% survival rate -- because I wouldn't just abandon my friends and family, and I would try to help the strangers as much as I could before running away.
December 20, 2007
HA! 32!!! Thanks to 24 years of dance training and karate. My favorite part would be using a kid as a weapon - imagine the fun of picking the little fucker up by it's feet and swinging it like a samurai sword. Life is good!
I'd rather be in the Zombie fight than the 5 year olds- at least most of the zombies go down easy, but the 5 year olds have a way of bouncing back a few times.grinning smiley
December 21, 2007
Give me a fucking stick and I will knock all of their asses out in one full swoop...hitting over the head with a hammer
December 21, 2007
How about a flame thrower or grenade?
31! The trick is to kill the first one with a kick to the head, breaking its neck, and then you swing it around wildly, taking out the rest of them as they get close. grinning smiley
I'd prefer to use my bare hands.

I figure I could take out a couple at a time with a flying elbow (like in Smackdown)
I'm embarrassed--only 14 for me! I couldn't use my viola on anybody, it's too valuable to use as a weapon! Too scrawny for battle, anyway.shrug

Funny website, though!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login