Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Another breeder bingo

Posted by Techie 
Another breeder bingo
December 19, 2007
All right. This one here is annoying, I got to vent.

I am tired of breeder bingo:

"If you do not have kids, you will regret it for the rest of your life!"

- Fuck You! I have never heard a regret from a CF by choice person. The people who cry are the ones who are childless breeders!

Another one:

"You are single because no woman stay married to you because you would deny her children"

- Fuck You! So divorce only happens to CF people? WTF? People get divorced all the freaking time. Main reason is money or addiction but by having kids people have less money and likely to be on anti-depressant medication.

Another one:

"Your decision not having kids is not reversible and you will be a sad, sad man when you are old, no one will want to talk to you. You have to have kids before you are too old!"

- Oh yeah? What about all those single moos looking for a man to take them in? Shit load of those! And guess what, they all would love to have a guy "without the baggage". So how irreversible is CF anyways? Anyone here can get step-brats anytime they like. Any day, anywhere. This applies to both, men and women.

I do not know why breeders talk this crap, but they should know better. CF people are in short supply and they are a very desirable catch for anyone. This includes breeder, parent, CF person and anything and all in between!

If we, the CF are so bad, then why is it when it boils down to it, breeders want one of us to be their "prince charming" or the "cinderella"?

Also, I have yet to be bingoed by a CF person. I see CF people get divorced and have bad relationships all the time, but no one, I mean no one, has ever told me that kids would have made things better. Why? Because there are plenty of kids out there that anyone can take at any time. If CF folks were so desperate for kids, there would be many more adoptions by CF, would there not be?
Re: Another breeder bingo
December 19, 2007
"Your decision not having kids is not reversible and you will be a sad, sad man when you are old, no one will want to talk to you. You have to have kids before you are too old!"

And having kids is reversible, how? Oh yeah, by "forgetting" them in cars in the summer, or getting a new partner to beat them to death. Nevermind.

And creating people to be your slaves in the future is unselfish, how? Oh yeah, it isn't, but since breeders only think of themselves, how their children feel doesn't really matter to them in the slightest.

The only reason breeders think this particular bingo has any weight is because in their experience, it is impossible for adults to make and keep friends. Once they've bred, they can't talk about or do anything that's not related to the children, which loses them friends in droves and they end up alone and relying on their children to care for them, which isn't a guarantee in any sense of the word.

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
Anonymous User
December 19, 2007
Techie Wrote:
-----------------------------------------------------
> If we, the CF are so bad, then why is it when it
> boils down to it, breeders want one of us to be
> their "prince charming" or the "cinderella"?

Exactly!!!

A possible relationship with one of us is like winning the lottery to a childed breeder. I'll bet when they're browsing dating sites they check the "don't have/want kids" section before even looking at everyone else.
December 20, 2007
grizzlycat Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Techie Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> ---
> > If we, the CF are so bad, then why is it when
> it
> > boils down to it, breeders want one of us to be
> > their "prince charming" or the "cinderella"?
>
> Exactly!!!
>
> A possible relationship with one of us is like
> winning the lottery to a childed breeder. I'll bet
> when they're browsing dating sites they check the
> "don't have/want kids" section before even looking
> at everyone else.

Oh god yeah! That is so true.

Divorced fathers want a woman who will do the cunt work of taking care of his offspring from his former marriage. Of course these men believe that all women just love catering to those kiddies and cooing to the toddlers.

The single mothers are looking for someone to "help" aka financially take care of their child by another man. These people claim we are so bad but they want to latch onto one of us like a lamprey with heavy suction.

Even with casual dating, men with children were of no interest unless the thing was so casual that I never saw the kid or s/he was not even mentioned. When talking, if they mentioned that kid and went on 'n on, my interest immediately ended.
December 20, 2007
Am, you are so right. That shit pisses me off.

SO's got 2 grown, ungrateful, horrible pieces of shit. How 2 people so vile, greedy, clueless and despicable can come from his gene pool is beyond me. SO is the sweetest, kindest person. Had his kids been minors when I met him, I would have bid him adieu and not pursued a relationship.

No fucking way in hell would I play step mommy or put up with their shit or shit from that cunt-faced ex-wife of his.

The only reason breeders talk the shit they do is because it's the only thing that will get them through the day. It's all worth it - yea, just keep telling yourselves that.
Anonymous User
December 20, 2007
We need to come up with some reverse breeder bingo-isms, like when we hear one say, "IT'S ALLLLL WORTH IT!" what they really mean is, "IT'S ALL WORTH IT...UNTIL THEY GET ON MY NERVES, KEEP CRYING OR BEGGING FOR STUFF AND I HAVE TO COMMIT A POST-NATAL ABORTION!!" LOL

I have mentioned her before - the friend I have with whom I went to school. She now has four kids by four different men, is struggling to pay a $1,700 mortgage plus two car notes and taxes and everything else by herself, and is working herself to death with two jobs to try to pay everything, but she says she did not want to abort her kids when she got pregnant and that THEY'RE SOOOOO WORTH IT. Yeah, sure, right.....LOL
Nour
December 20, 2007
Love your post, Techie. Right on, brother.
**So how irreversible is CF anyways? Anyone here can get step-brats anytime they like. Any day, anywhere. This applies to both, men and women.**
Yeah, breeders just don't get that do they? It's like they are robots or androids or something. If you are doing something that THEY aren't programmed to do, it just does not compute! "You mean you could be around brats without crapping them out?!!" It's not on the script, not something their brain units can accept. I feel like I could feel around the back of their heads and find the control panel and rip out some wires. Like they are all a bunch of electric sheep.
CF Uter
December 20, 2007
Why don't they ask a divorce lawyer how many times they heard, "Well, everything was going ok for the first _____ years, ....then the kids came along...."

Or at least, "well, it was great at first, but after our 2nd brat was born....."

Like only CF people get divorced?????
Anonymous User
December 20, 2007
CF Uter Wrote:
> Why don't they ask a divorce lawyer how many times
> they heard, "Well, everything was going ok for the
> first _____ years, ....then the kids came
> along...."
>
> Or at least, "well, it was great at first, but
> after our 2nd brat was born....."
>
>
> Like only CF people get divorced?????

That is almost like a tape-recording. Everything always is AFTER the kiddies came. Is almost a mantra in these cases. Even marriages that stay together, the problems always start 'after the kiddies come'. So many of these moos have their heads so far up the kids butts that they forget they have a husband. As has been pointed out before, all they become is a walking wallet and only receive attention when the moo gets a case of baby rabies.
There are very few real parents out there.
So many of these people (especially women) do not THINK about the impact a sprog will have on their lives and as such are unable and inadequate to cope with a sprogs demands. What starts out as cute and appealing rapidly degrades into tiring and hopeless (especially when the moo realizes THIS is the lot for the next 18 + years) ... not to mention the duh.
December 20, 2007
VLM Wrote:
> We need to come up with some reverse breeder
> bingo-isms, like when we hear one say, "IT'S
> ALLLLL WORTH IT!" what they really mean is, "IT'S
> ALL WORTH IT...UNTIL THEY GET ON MY NERVES, KEEP
> CRYING OR BEGGING FOR STUFF AND I HAVE TO COMMIT A
> POST-NATAL ABORTION!!" LOL
>
>
> I have mentioned her before - the friend I have
> with whom I went to school. She now has four kids
> by four different men, is struggling to pay a
> $1,700 mortgage plus two car notes and taxes and
> everything else by herself, and is working herself
> to death with two jobs to try to pay everything,
> but she says she did not want to abort her kids
> when she got pregnant and that THEY'RE SOOOOO
> WORTH IT. Yeah, sure, right.....LOL

She has no choice now. She has to say something to keep herself sane. Her deal is done, there is no negotiating. She can sell cars and the house but not the sprogs. It has to be all worth it or she would or could do the unthinkable. She needs to keep telling herself that life is great. She does not need to tell us that her life is great because we know better! smiling smiley
Anonymous User
December 21, 2007
KidFreeLuvnLife Wrote:
> No fucking way in hell would I play step mommy or
> put up with their shit or shit from that
> cunt-faced ex-wife of his.

One of my SIL's married a guy with 2 kids back in '92 when they were 8 & 5. She has had nothing but grief from the ex-wife poisoning their minds against her. She has tried for years to get along with the step-daughter (who's an utter bitch) without success.

This SIL has the worst of both worlds. She gets shit from the ex, has to do just as much cunt work & still gets bingoed since breeders view her somewhat like she's CF- that is- she's selfish since she doesn't have "one of her own".
December 21, 2007
Grizz, that is AWFUL. I told SO right out that he can be lucky his living cumstains were grown when we met or we'd never be together.

The shit that we've endured in the 3.5 years we're together has been very minimal. Both kids live away and rarely speak to him and I couldn't give a hang about anything them or the ex says about me.

The daughter's got all sorts of health problems and at nearly 22, she's still getting money in the form of child support because she's a kawledge student but that is soon to stop. I hate her almost as much as I hate the ex-cunt-faced-wife.
Anonymous User
December 21, 2007
KidFreeLuvnLife Wrote:
> The daughter's got all sorts of health problems
> and at nearly 22, she's still getting money in the
> form of child support because she's a kawledge
> student but that is soon to stop.

You just know that after kawledge (I love that!) she will still have her hand out for whatever reason. I hope for your sake that doesn't happen, but sometimes it just never ends with these adult kydz.

I work for a private practice Psych, and yesterday had a call from this patient who owed $300 and asked the Dr for a professional courtesy discount. Her reason for asking was that her dad is a Dr, and he referred her to us.

I at first assumed she was under age, a college student, whatever- but she's fucking 31 YEARS OLD! My doc was so pissed- she knows that this woman is not financially hurting. Granted docs will do discounts once in a while, But my doc doesn't even know this other doctor. I'm sure this bitch just found my doc in the phone book.

This bitch is just entitlement-minded because Daddy is some big cheese Dr, and she's using him to get freebies.

My doc luckily refused to give the discount stating the patient is not under age. When I told the patient this, she couldn't believe we refused her & kept on with the "but my father is a Doktyer".

It makes me ill. When does the dependence end these days???
singy-thingy
January 12, 2008
'parenting makes moo, oops, i mean, yooo, a better person'

...yep, I agree...YOU becoming a parent makes ME a better person...by comparison at least. The more people parent, the better the cf look in contrast We are better lovers,because we're not too exhausted to pay attention to our husband/wife/so, we are better friends because we have time to devote to friends that isn't all about memyselfI and some brat, better looking because we did'nt wreck our bods pignating(if female), better employees because we don't pull all the crap nearly all moos and duhs pull,and more interesting, happy, well rested, and pleasant people in general.
January 13, 2008
My suggestion:

If you can't think of a clever comeback fast enough, use your middle finger or a balled-up fist and put on your best face.

Good luck.^_^
January 13, 2008
luckily i can thing of come backs fast.. when i am in the right mood

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login