Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Experts: World Population Will Explode by 2025 with Influx of 'Megacities' of 10 Million People or More

Posted by catmeow 
Breeder morons say that we need more people. Here's what's on the way:

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,317609,00.html

Keep working more hours, CF people! Millions of breeders depend on us.
A stabilized worl population at 8 billion??? Dream on... Breeders won't stop until Chinese-style population control stops them ( about the only thing in China I approve of). Besides, 8 billion's way too much... 2-3 billion is more like a livable environment.

And I hope they start giving people incentives NOT to breed - extra holiday breaks and tax reductions (after all we don't have kids who use the school system or free medicare...). That might actually help. But then again, this would be common sense, and we don't want any of that around, now do we?
Why can't everyone adopt the mindset of "QUALITY - NOT QUANTITY."
Newbie Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> A stabilized worl population at 8 billion??? Dream
> on... Breeders won't stop until Chinese-style
> population control stops them ( about the only
> thing in China I approve of). Besides, 8 billion's
> way too much... 2-3 billion is more like a livable
> environment.

Hey, I was told that vasectomies are free of charge in China and that doctors are not allowed to deny that procedure. We need that in the USA!
As of right now, sterilization is expensive here and doctors hassle patients over it. It seems like they hassle women more than men, but why do they care? Is it because some stupid breeder got fixed and then later came back and sued the doc?

> And I hope they start giving people incentives NOT
> to breed - extra holiday breaks and tax reductions
> (after all we don't have kids who use the school
> system or free medicare...). That might actually
> help. But then again, this would be common sense,
> and we don't want any of that around, now do we?

I got incentive not to breed. COBRA health insurance premium for single person is about $280/month. Fambilee plan is $750/month. While many breeders get preferential treatment by breeder bosses (misery loves company), they do not automatically make more money. Lately, I've noticed, many good positions have been going to single people with no kids - these people have proven many times that they are better workers.

Taxes for breeders will be increased as of 2009 - when next tax overhaul takes place. Without raising tax percentage, many chyld-related write offs will be eliminated. Until then, look at it this way. For every $1 that a breeder spends, they may get a nickel back. Big deal. If they did not spend it to begin with, they would do so much better.

Price of food is going up next year - we will see it - I have said in previous posts - it will not be pretty. Breeders consume and waste more food than planet can handle. Breeding costs money, by the time people learn it it's too late.

Our government (USA) is encouraging breeding for many reasons. At the end of the day, however, government is looking out for the big companies and makes sure that corporations are taken care of. (Breeders are much like fertile cattle - got to have heads for the slotter house, in our case, slow-moving (sloth like), fat, brainless creature which has a big mouse and a large asshole along with a wallet which has been arranged properly by a major money hungry corporation) Diapers, toys, clothing, consumable goods are all purchased in larger numbers if people breed. If an entitlement moo gets welfare and spends it at a local Wal-Mart, that's good for the Wal-mart - that's taxpayer's money going "where it belongs" - the corporate executive pocket. So breeding will be protected for a while, as long as someone is making money. Once we stop paying taxes (because we have been displaced from our jobs by illegals), breeding may become less popular because corporations are not making top dollar. Whether they move on to skin some other country or start confiscating our souls (to sell for profit to a devil - their own have been sold long time ago), breeding will have to become less of a government subsidized hobby. smiling smiley
the price of wheat is going up for 2 reasons, drought, and using whats left for bio fuels. all this biofuel hysteria wouldnt be as much if people didnt breed so much and need nore cars and fuels.

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
There are already 8 million in London. other areas losing population as they head for the Capital which is over populated and housing is almost out of the range of any ordinary worker.

£75,000 for a car parking space is not uncommon. a one bedroomed flat £500.000. Its beyond belief.
Oh, I know. A friend of mine rents a 2-bed apartment on the outskirs for £1000/month.

Excellent post, Techie - thanks. Why is it that where it concerns human nature, the nastiest reasons/course of action almost always turns out true?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login