Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

how i got the breeders paying for my resource use

Posted by nowiggers 
I know this is a little environmentally incorrect, but dayym, i love fuckin over some breeders. I figure, it's not environmentally incorrect enough to make me feel too guilty, but just enough to get back some of my tax dollars from the breeders.

I live in an apartment complex where there is one meter and all the bills are split up among the 150 or so residents based on the number of people in their apartment. As you can imagine, breeders usually move out as soon as their leases are up because when they have to actually bear the burden of 5 people in their one bedroom apartment, instead of everyone else paying for them like they are used to, they get the fuck out. I've heard numerous breeders who have lived here and moved out say exactly this: "The utility bills are so high! And I have to pay for each person in the apartment!" Breeders HATE paying for their kids, and think kids should be counted as half or whatever. But the owners here don't play that game. lol Breeders pay the full rate for all the people present.

Well, since we only have 2 people in our apartment, as you can imagine, no matter how much water, heat or electricity we use, we have a very low bill every month. tee hee. I make sure my sweet little birdie shnookums gets an luxurious hour long shower each and every day. LOL. We usually spend about 20 mins a piece in there, but the bird likes to hang out in the water for a longer time, so we let him. The breeders are paying for it anyways.

HA HA. FUCK YOU AND MERRY FUCKING CHRISTMAS GODDAMN BREEDERS. :-D
Re: how i got the breeders paying for my resource use
December 22, 2007
nowiggers Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

> Well, since we only have 2 people in our
> apartment, as you can imagine, no matter how much
> water, heat or electricity we use, we have a very
> low bill every month. tee hee. I make sure my
> sweet little birdie shnookums gets an luxurious
> hour long shower each and every day. LOL. We
> usually spend about 20 mins a piece in there, but
> the bird likes to hang out in the water for a
> longer time, so we let him. The breeders are
> paying for it anyways.
>
> HA HA. FUCK YOU AND MERRY FUCKING CHRISTMAS
> GODDAMN BREEDERS. :-D

grinning smiley grinning smiley grinning smiley grinning smiley grinning smiley!!!!!

Birds--not (crotch)turds! I hope the CF people with dogs use your idea, too; the doggies would love to have an hour long shower or bath every day. smiling smiley

Keep working more hours, CF people! Millions of breeders depend on us.
Re: how i got the breeders paying for my resource use
December 26, 2007
A similar thing that pisses me off is that in my area, there are zoning ordinances that say how many pets you are allowed to have.

Why doesn't anyone police the amount of kids people can have? The fuckers in my neighborhood breed like cock roaches and no one sees anything wrong with that?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login