Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Another ruined life...

Posted by amethusos* 
Another ruined life...
December 27, 2007
Last night, I talked to a friend (who I worked with at that horrible answering service where we only got $6 an hour). I worked there from 2003 - 2004.

There is a Black woman who has worked days for over ten years and is on the higher-end of the two-tiered salary. The people, like me and my friend, who worked nights worked harder and got far less in pay. The assholes who own the answering service love to have the two-tier pay system and threaten anyone with termination for talking about salary. Yet, the owners live a fancy life. And...they are born-again X-tians who always talk about Gawd. Typical!

Anyway, Friend called the service to get another co-worker's dad's full name as he was her former boss at the county. Friend's current boss is retiring so a party is being planned. The woman who works days has an oldest daughter was ready for college when I left in 2004. The young lady had so much promise and even had a scholarship to Rollins College in Winter Park where only the ultra-rich can afford the tuition. The bad thing is the day shift woman and her Wendy's working husband had seven kids that the county had to insure for health and pre-K classes.

Another bad thing is how this woman would not allow her children to associate with other kids outside of the family. Dummy and her looter husband said that the teens only needed family. And, the moo would be rude to anyone calling the house for the older kids by telling the callers that only famblee was needed. I knew this would bite her in the ass because the kids would act out as soon as they were able to leave home or do stuff while still with in the house.

The moo's daughter got to go to London for college with everything paid for the summer in 2005. The girl, who also worked at the service, always said how it was stupid when Black girls got knocked up in her neighbourhood or school. Wellllll...she came back from London pregnant and is living back at home in that house that is too small already for her parents and those six other kids. There is no more college for her. The Londoner who knocked her up is probably laughing because nothing can be done about sprog support in international cases.

It was sad to see how a girl who was on Honour Roll in high school and had a promising future is now stuck with a cribling and will probably never leave that awful house...except to move one of the housing projects in Orlando. Life is over for her. I hate to say it but a bullet to the head is cleaner and quicker than the life of a po' single moo.
Re: Another ruined life...
December 27, 2007
Yep, I see it all too often. Educated people with lives, personalities, and goals for themselves. They succumb to breederhood. How sad is that?
December 27, 2007
The saddest part ever is that this family's kids were probably brainwashed to never think for themselves where 'morality' is concerned. If they did think for themselves, this girl would've got an abortion pronto and never told her family... Or better still, might actually have considered the possibility of sex outside marriage (Gasp!) and got decent contraception first. Poor girl. This sucks.
December 28, 2007
Newbie Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The saddest part ever is that this family's kids
> were probably brainwashed to never think for
> themselves where 'morality' is concerned. If they
> did think for themselves, this girl would've got
> an abortion pronto and never told her family... Or
> better still, might actually have considered the
> possibility of sex outside marriage (Gasp!) and
> got decent contraception first. Poor girl. This
> sucks.

Newbie, you are 100% correct that my former co-worker never taught her kids to think for themselves. Being told that the children and teens cannot socialize with anyone but family is a form of abuse and dysfunction despite no real abuse going on at home. Distancing a person from the world is a way to make him/her dependent on solely family. Females tend to be the most abused in this manner when it comes to The Family. I find The Family to be the nastiest place for a female. Yes, this does suck because the girl had smarts and a chance to get out of that neighbourhood. Now, she **is** stuck. sad smiley
December 28, 2007
Hmmm... then fingers crossed for a miscarriage... provided this girl is actually terrified to be a single mum, doesn't want a baby and would like an 'honorable' way out that would be no-one's fault.
December 28, 2007
Newbie Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hmmm... then fingers crossed for a miscarriage...
> provided this girl is actually terrified to be a
> single mum, doesn't want a baby and would like an
> 'honorable' way out that would be no-one's fault.

No miscarriage, Newbie. The baby has already been born. Fucked, ain't it??? sad smiley
December 28, 2007
Wow, what I wouldn't give to have the opportunity to study in the UK. This poor girl will probably face a lifetime of depression when the banality of moohood as compared to academia/travel/having cool experiences sets in.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login