Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Hork hork hork!

Posted by LucyTrainWreck 
Hork hork hork!
January 03, 2008
I spent a nice afternoon this past Sunday when I met up with an old high-school friend for pizza. We had a nice time catching up, reminiscing about old times and all that. When he drove me home, my eyes bespied a horrific sight on the highway. It was a billboard that said:

BABIES WERE MEANT TO BE BREASTFED! (in HUGE letters)

accompanied by a picture of two criblets

two faces puking Mr. T: I pitty tha fooldhitting over the head with a hammer eye rolling smiley
Re: Hork hork hork!
January 03, 2008
Yes, wouldn't it be nice if we could put up a billboard that read,

"Unwanted babies were meant to be aborted"

with a picture of a garbage can full of dead fetuses.

Oh, but that would be offensive.
January 04, 2008
A-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! I think that billboard's an excellent idea, KidFree. It sure beats those family planning posters in the London Underground which show an unhappy-looking young girl staring at the floor because she's decided to abort. Mind you, I am glad they're there at all, it's just that the should really stop looking at an abortion like it's a life-changing procedure that took a lot of agonising about. True for some people, not so much for others.
January 04, 2008
Maybe instead of the garbage full of fetuses (fetii?), the image could be a young woman accomplishing something, like graduation.

Oh wait...stupid me...women aren't supposed to accomplish things except making babies. Nevermind. *sarcasm off*

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
January 04, 2008
Newbie Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> It sure beats those family planning posters in the London Underground
> which show an unhappy-looking young girl staring
> at the floor because she's decided to abort.

The girl in the ad who decided to abort should be shown HAPPY that she made that decision!

Oh, yeah, can't do that. Don't you know, a girl's only aim in life is to breed! two faces puking

Keep working more hours, CF people! Millions of breeders depend on us.
January 11, 2008
catmeow Wrote:
> Newbie Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > It sure beats those family planning posters in
> the London Underground
> > which show an unhappy-looking young girl
> staring
> > at the floor because she's decided to abort.
>
> The girl in the ad who decided to abort should be
> shown HAPPY that she made that decision!
>
> Oh, yeah, can't do that. Don't you know, a girl's
> only aim in life is to breed! two faces puking

Exactly. The same bullsit all over again. Or show a billboard of a female post abort with a huge ass smile. Luv that one.

lab mom
January 12, 2008
The funny thng is, I've worked my year out before Uni at an abortion clinic. Sure, there were some girls there who were very distressed, but funnily enough they tended to be immigrants from poor countries (I asssume because there it's still a socially unacceptable practice and "babies is good" gets drummed into you early). The vast majority of women were aftraid it'd hurt or they'd have complications. They didn't seem to ask much about whether it'd hurt the potential baby. And oh they were so relieved when it was done! Especially anyone from Ireland (it's still illegal there).
January 12, 2008
If the whole "breast is best" crap is true, HALF the humanity would be extinct from women NOT wanting to tear off their bras to anyone other than their lovers!XD
Anonymous User
January 12, 2008
"And oh they were so relieved when it was done! "

A 2000 study:

And in August 2000, a study conducted by Brenda Major at the University of California at Santa Barbara — the latest among many — confirmed those findings. Severe post-abortion psychological distress is extremely rare, affecting just one percent of patients. "Most women were satisfied with their decision, and believed that they had benefited more than they had been harmed," said Major, who, along with other researchers, tracked women for two years after they had first-trimester abortions (88 percent of abortions are performed in the first trimester, and therefore represent the typical experience). The best predictor of post-abortion mental health, it turns out, is a woman's mental health prior to the abortion.
January 13, 2008
Hey, I have a couple of ideas for the billboard!

First, show a GIGANTIC image of NAKED female breasts with the message: "These are baby bottles, not playthings for perverts."

Second, show a naked woman in stirrups with the words going like, "Women are meant to be bedded and impregnated."

Then sit back and watch the funny circus as a result!grinning smiley
January 13, 2008
Banshee Wrote:
> Hey, I have a couple of ideas for the billboard!
>
> First, show a GIGANTIC image of NAKED female
> breasts with the message: "These are baby bottles,
> not playthings for perverts."
>
> Second, show a naked woman in stirrups with the
> words going like, "Women are meant to be bedded
> and impregnated."
>
> Then sit back and watch the funny circus as a
> result!grinning smiley

You will also need to post a directory of clinics, where us, men, would get castrated at. If that is the way it's going to be, I will have no use for my male functions or hormones. Might as well get my balls cut off!
January 13, 2008
Techie Wrote:
> You will also need to post a directory of clinics,
> where us, men, would get castrated at. If that is
> the way it's going to be, I will have no use for
> my male functions or hormones. Might as well get
> my balls cut off!

You're a MALE? Sorry, I ASSumed you're a female - a college student due to your name.winking smiley

Yes, women are for admiring, loving, and enjoying, not JUST for babies, of course!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login