Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

2553 Baybee Name Remorse

Posted by KidFreeLuvnLife 
2553 Baybee Name Remorse
January 04, 2008
Stupid asshat parents. Can't even pick out a decent name for their kid, and if they DO pick a decent name, they spend months obsessing over whether or not it's the "right" name. Good Gods. Can you imagine the bang-up job they'll do as parents? The future of this planet is so fucked.
Nour
Re: 2553 Baybee Name Remorse
January 04, 2008
What's wrong with the name "Emma" anyway? Get over the fact that you're not so creative, parents. A rose by other name would smell as sweet, so work on shaping her character instead of her name.
January 07, 2008
Emma is classy, I agree. I also love those older names that you hear from days long ago.
January 08, 2008
I love names like "Emma". The monikers given to children today make them sound like a name for an automobile or the alias a stripper uses. I read years back how those kree8tive names tend to get a resume deep-sixed even if the person possesses the education, qualities, and experience for the job. I actually knew a "Sweet Jolly" (Jolly was the last name) at a call center where I did security. I cannot imagine how she answered calls with such a name. If I was that woman, I would have asked to be allowed to use an alias. With the crude responses in that biz as I worked the phones in another center, I can imagine what callers (especially guys) would say to her.
January 10, 2008
Another good one is when parents give their daughters names from the Bible. In every single case, these women turned out to be stank-ass hos despite their Biblical names.
Anonymous User
January 15, 2008
An episode of Maury Povich had a 15 year old out-of-control brat whose first name was"Shahollinie".
January 16, 2008
robina Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> An episode of Maury Povich had a 15 year old
> out-of-control brat whose first name
> was"Shahollinie".

How the hell is that pronounced? Every way I try sounds like complete gibberish, which would make an awesome name by the way..
"My child, Gibberish".
Seems as valid as anything else breeders come up with. At least it's an actual word.

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login