Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

man kills himself after finding wife is pregnant

Posted by mercurior 
man kills himself after finding wife is pregnant
January 09, 2008
Man commits suicide by walking into lion pen after discovering girlfriend was pregnant
By IAN EVANS - More by this author »

Last updated at 17:59pm on 8th January 2008

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/news/worldnews.html?in_article_id=506871&in_page_id=1811

A man killed and eaten by lions had deliberately walked into the animals' enclosure to commit suicide because he could not cope with his girlfriend's pregnancy, a colleague has revealed.

Samuel Booysen, 29, was attacked by up to ten lions in a feeding frenzy leaving only a piece of skull and spinal cord.

Friends were left puzzled why the keeper at the Aloe Ridge Lodge at Swartruggens, about 90 miles west of Johannesburg, entered the pen when he usually fed the animals through a fence.

But the game farm owner Nazeer Kaje said Samuel, who had worked at the park for two years, was worried when he discovered his girlfriend was pregnant with their second child and felt he could not cope. The dilemma had driven him to walk into the enclosure, locking the gate knowing it would be instant death.

He would not comment further, but his comments raised speculation the keeper had got a woman pregnant which had caused problems in his family.
Mr Kaje said Booysen had told a girlfriend he was "going far away to a place where no one will ever find me" but in fact had told his brother he was going to commit suicide.

The owner, witnesses and police said it was well planned, with Booysen buying plenty of alcohol before the death last Tuesday.

A lodge worker and visitor had tried to stop Booysen going into the cage but he was determined to enter saying "I'm going in (to the lion camp)".

Once inside, Booysen threw the keys into long grass and crouched down waiting for the onslaught.

Mr Kaje said Booysen chose the specific lion camp because it contained seven new lions that would not have recognized him and so attack immediately. He said lions in a neighbouring pen were too tame and had known Booysen for years.

A witness told police that Booysen had stroked one of the lions in his last moments. Within a few seconds, one of the big cats grabbed Booysen by his left arm, and another bit into his right thigh before other lions joined in.

According to a witness Booysen called "Waahh" once, when the lions grabbed him but then went quiet. The witness and a man with him were hysterical and banged empty cans together in an effort to drive off the lions - but it was in vain.

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
Re: man kills himself after finding wife is pregnant
January 09, 2008
Horrid.sad smiley

That's a bit extreme way to react to unwanted fatherhood, though.

(Hope the kid WON'T learn about what happened to its duh; that is SUCH a nasty and sick way to "abandon" the kid, though.)
January 09, 2008
Chances are the dumb slut oopsed the man, I hope she's happy raising the shitlings on her own.
January 09, 2008
That poor guy.
I hope the lions are alright. They're "man eaters" now, if they were left alive.

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
January 09, 2008
Ugh, you're right. I hadn't thought of that. Poor kitties.
Oh my god. This is so fucked up. sad smiley
January 09, 2008
KidFreeLuvnLife Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Chances are the dumb slut oopsed the man, I hope
> she's happy raising the shitlings on her own.

Looks like he oopsed her right back. Yesh.

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
Feh Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> KidFreeLuvnLife Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Chances are the dumb slut oopsed the man, I
> hope
> > she's happy raising the shitlings on her own.
>
> Looks like he oopsed her right back. Yesh.

True, but now the taxpayers will get to support the damned things.
Re: man kills himself after finding girlfriend is pregnant
January 09, 2008
Note: it was his girlfriend, not his wife.

And he wasn a dumbass to knock her up a second time but what do you want to bet she was one of those bitches who said stuff like, "What about what I want?"

What a horrible way to die. Wouldn't it have been easier for him to cover his dick?
Just had a thought... this would make a great short clip on TV (if any of you watch Family Guy you'll remember people setting themselves on fire when seeing Meg in revealing clothes - that style of thing).

"Honey, I want a baby"
"No, I Really DON'T want a baby"
"Ok. We'll wait"
Woman goes off birth control, seen pouring her pills down the toilet or something.
2 months later:
"Honey, I'm pregnant... Surpise!"
Man: "Aaaaaarrgh... Aaaargh...." Runs around in circles tearing at his hair, beating his head on the wall, jumps into lion cage pokes and yells at the lions until they eat him.
Woman: Stares openmouthed with an expression of acute horror on her face.
Random passer-by: "Wow... I guess he REALLY didn't want that baby".
Woman: (starts crying) "waaaah..."
cow gonna be alone? no, she'll find another schmuck as long as he has a working dick
January 10, 2008
sorry i assumed she was married, sometimes i forget that its MOODERN WORLD.

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
January 10, 2008
Maybe the duh should have waited until the kid is born and then toss it to the beasts?
January 10, 2008
Newbie, you got good explanation. That is usually what happens. Let's face it, when a man does not ask for something, he does not want it! So the guy has no balls to tell the hoe to fuck-off, so he goes on telling let's wait crap. Wait for what? For semen sample to show "clear"? Or for bank account to get drained so he can ditch the bitch? Better be one of those or he's dead. When she says "I wanna baby" and she ain't preggo yet, boy, that is your exit ramp from the motorway to HELL. Run my man, run! Look, kids are one of those things that if you are not 100% for having them, do not do it! No, you are not going to regret it, you did not want them, trust your own self. It's easier to be uncertain and not have kids than to have kids!
Hell yeah! Easier on everyone, including the prospective kid.
Imagine the story, 10 years later, when this little guy or girl ask about daddy. "So why did my daddy die?" "Well, its because he didn't want to have you so much he preferred being torn apart by lions to bringing you up".
Scarred for life much?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login