Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Oh my god - this is sick.

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
Oh my god - this is sick.
January 12, 2008
I just saw something awful and I must post about it..
I was reading some social networking site when I came accross a page with a skin saying:

"The best think you can ever achieve is being a mummy" BLERGHHH.

It was all pink and posted in huge letters, the rest of the skin had gross baby related pictures all over it.

I proceeded to check the rest of her page and every single one the friends she had added had disgusting photos of their children...all of these girls were way too young (IMO) to be even having kids.

Don't they have any other ambition? Wow, what an achievement to have shat out a couple of ugly sprogs after you were too dumb to use protection (and they really WERE FUGLY....!!)

Is it me, or is that just soo wrong on so many levels? It really has creeped me out.
DrDanCorelli
Re: Oh my god - this is sick.
January 12, 2008
The contrarian in me says maybe the bumpersticker was on the car owned by an Egyptologist. Personally, I would not want to be a mummy. I wouldn't look good dried and wrapped in linen!
January 12, 2008
I would rather be a mummy than a mommy!!!

(stupid Yank joke)

carry on...
January 13, 2008
They will LOOK LIKE dried-up, fossilized mummies for real if they spend their whole lifetime running around and doing things for their spoiled brats.grinning smiley
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login