Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

My reply to K-man and other forced-birthers

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
My reply to K-man and other forced-birthers
January 13, 2008
http://www.imnotsorry.net/about.htm

May you be born as a women in your next life time and go through an unwanted pregnancy. Let's see how fast you'd run to the nearest clinic.
Re: My reply to K-man and other forced-birthers
January 13, 2008
:yr

Hear, hear! How true, Sharon!
January 14, 2008
I'd LOVE to see all these pro-forced-birth assholes go through a TERRIBLE repugnancy - them or a female family member. And let the repugnancies be the result of a brutal, horrible rape by a disease-ridden psychopath. Then 18 years after they give the kid up for adoption, I hope it comes stalking back to the birth mother for revenge.

Let's see how long before they change their tune.
CFBitchfromLA
January 14, 2008
Amen and halle-fucking-lujah to that, KFLL, Sharon and Amethusos!

This whole abortion regret shit is just another invention of the forced-birther fundie crowd to control women and that's all that it is. If they were so damned ideologically pure, they would stone all of the fundie teenagers fucking out of wedlock and adopt all of the unwanted fucktrophies.
January 15, 2008
KidFreeLuvnLife Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I'd LOVE to see all these pro-forced-birth
> assholes go through a TERRIBLE repugnancy - them
> or a female family member. And let the
> repugnancies be the result of a brutal, horrible
> rape by a disease-ridden psychopath. Then 18
> years after they give the kid up for adoption, I
> hope it comes stalking back to the birth mother
> for revenge.
>
> Let's see how long before they change their tune.

:yr
Anonymous User
January 15, 2008
Thats the 100% goddamn TRUTH!!!

These forced-birther men are talking out of their assholes since half of them wouldn't even stick around through the whole pregnancy let alone go through it themselves!

You think they'd be there when the women is puking or suffering a terrible pregnancy? How 'bout the post-partum depression? Heh! How about going through it all yourselves men? YEAH, RIGHT.

And it's real easy when all that's required of you is to give her some cash. The abortion clinic business would be fucking booming if men- (OR women forced birthers, and how wrong is that) found themselves knocked up and in a bad situation. Fuck all you hypocrites.
January 16, 2008
I read "Too Late's" post. She did not have an abortion and regretted it. I am glad the administrator of [www.imnotsorry.net] now responds to pro-lifers or the supposed pro-choicers who believe a woman is cruel if she is not sorry for aborting that baby. Notice k-man has kept a low profile on this topic since this all came out. Typical forced-birth male.
January 16, 2008
This is kind of not quite on the subject, but it refers to a procedure. A while ago, my buddy's girlfriend told him to get a snip or she would not continue on with him. He did. I do not know if he wanted to or not, he let's her do all the thinking, but what are your thoughts on this one? (She is fixed too, she had tubal ligation before she met him) Was she being fair?
Say whuh, Techie? Why did she insist he get fixed if she was already sterile? Are you saying it was a power thing?
January 17, 2008
Techie, that is odd. I also shake my head when a woman insists the man get a vasectomy if she is the one not "fixed". My feeling is that a woman should never put her fate into a man's hands about the contraception issue. Men need to be more pro-active. Can we all say, "Look at Jim's thread???" However, I would have never trusted the man to get snipped. No relationship or marriage is guaranteed. If there is a break-up, the woman is back to Square #1 as she is still fertile. Also, she can be sexually assaulted and still wind up pregnant.
January 17, 2008
I feel that it is wrong for anyone to to insist another go through any invasive medical procedure. Each person has the RIGHT of control over their own bodies, and to insist someone get a procedure in order to maintain the relationship is just creepily controling. Would she have been all "Yeah!I will" if he insisted she get breast implants? Doubtful.

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login