Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

2572 Duh Kills Girl - He Wanted a Boi

Posted by KidFreeLuvnLife 
2572 Duh Kills Girl - He Wanted a Boi
January 14, 2008
Cry me a river you sad, sorry, disgusting excuse for a mayun. I WANTED A BOOOOOIIIIII. WAAAAAAAAH.

Somebody should lop off his private parts and feed them to him.

Somewhere there is a couple desperately wanting to be parents so badly, that they wouldn't CARE what it was, and here is this nasty, ungrateful shit for brains asshole who abused and killed his baby simply because she was the wrong sex.

That guy even LOOKS like he's a few short of a dozen.
Re: 2572 Duh Kills Girl - He Wanted a Boi
January 14, 2008
What a pile of shit wrapped in skin.
Shit like this is what the death penalty is for.

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
He has no one to blame but himself. The sperm usually determines the gender.
January 15, 2008
Matush Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> He has no one to blame but himself. The sperm
> usually determines the gender.

Despite that being the case, many men will still divorce their wives for only giving them those second-rate daughters. I really hope I do not come back in future incarcations and become a moo. I hope this is "it" for life in this form.
Anonymous User
January 15, 2008
The ONLY good thing about this is that in prison, he'll be target #1 when other inmates find out he abused & killed a child. He'll be tortured & hopefully die.

I just hope he gets an overcrowded prison, a shared cell & guards that don't give a shit. Oh wait-that's every prison!
Anonymous User
January 15, 2008
And where is the stoopid moo in all this?
She obviously doens't know her ass from an elbow...
Duh takes baby by hands and carries her into bedroom, shuts door, and baby starts crying????And SHE CANNOT FIGURE OUT WHAT IS GOING ON? Friggin braindead poop for brains.
Grizzly bears will shred and/or kill what they even perceive to be a threat to their offspring.
Not so moos... all too many of them will offer up their kids on a platter to an abuser...
Of course, their sacred 'culture' may have something to do with it.
Next time this moo wants to know who killed her daughter... tell her to look in mirror.
January 15, 2008
grizzlycat Wrote:
> The ONLY good thing about this is that in prison,
> he'll be target #1 when other inmates find out he
> abused & killed a child. He'll be tortured &
> hopefully die.
>
> I just hope he gets an overcrowded prison, a
> shared cell & guards that don't give a shit. Oh
> wait-that's every prison!

That is good: prison culture going after these fuckers. However, it is acceptable to be sent up for raping or killing a woman. No one in the joint gives a fuck about that but it is oh-so very bad to hurt or kill a child.
Anonymous User
January 15, 2008
WTF?? is someone making this stuff up?
January 15, 2008
yes its called god making it up.. truth is far stranger than any story

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
Anonymous User
January 15, 2008
Yes, I saw the posting from the newspaper along with a picture of Duh, none of the stupid moo.
January 15, 2008
Sounds like the time machine has already been invented and it went bonkers somewhere.

Why else would we have a bloodthirsty misogynist prehistoric caveman like that roaming among us?=P
Anonymous User
January 15, 2008
I hope that bastard runs into another inmate who happens to be carrying a broom or crowbar. Hopefully he'll meet the same fate as Jeffrey Dahmer did some years ago.
Anonymous User
January 15, 2008
amethusos* Wrote:
> grizzlycat Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > The ONLY good thing about this is that in
> prison,
> > he'll be target #1 when other inmates find out
> he
> > abused & killed a child. He'll be tortured &
> > hopefully die.
> >
> > I just hope he gets an overcrowded prison, a
> > shared cell & guards that don't give a shit. Oh
> > wait-that's every prison!
>
> That is good: prison culture going after these
> fuckers. However, it is acceptable to be sent up
> for raping or killing a woman. No one in the joint
> gives a fuck about that but it is oh-so very bad
> to hurt or kill a child.

I find that strange about the raping women vs. child killing/molesting thing too.

Last night I saw a show (Hard Evidence? Skeleton Stories? who knows..) where a guy killed & buried his wife & 2 yr old daughter. He was sentenced to life, but died in only a few months after being beaten to death. I'm sure it was b/c of the daughter. It's as if they're seen as abominations by the rest of the prison culture (not that a rapist isn't one)

It's twisted, but at least some of these animals are getting true justice served.
January 16, 2008
I'm all for an eye for an eye - and then some. Any of those fuckers who get raped, beaten or killed in prison deserve it.

I'm looking forward for the day I hear that Scott Peterson was found dead - beaten, sodomized and used as the personal toilet of every inmate in his block.
January 21, 2008
amethusos* Wrote:

> That is good: prison culture going after these
> fuckers. However, it is acceptable to be sent up
> for raping or killing a woman. No one in the joint
> gives a fuck about that but it is oh-so very bad
> to hurt or kill a child.

It's a tough one, but I do not find prison culture to be fair and square all the way. You got to visualize who is in there. Many were rapists and killers and they are likely not going to find anything wrong in that.

Killing a child is not explainable. There is no way to reason that. However, some men who serve for rape, did not actually commit a rape. They may have been accused and were unable to prove innocent, but rape, in some cases, it not a 100% dead on case. Some have gray areas.

Here is one example:
http://mercuriorsnews.blogspot.com/search/label/sexism
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login