Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

CF Bingo (kinda)

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
CF Bingo (kinda)
January 15, 2008
I get sick of alot of CF saying ........"I love kids, but they arent for me"

Its just annoying, i know, maybe im am being petty, that just irks me.
Anonymous User
Re: CF Bingo (kinda)
January 15, 2008
Sorry, i forgot to add, I HATE KIDS AND BREEDERS.
Nour
January 15, 2008
I don't like that too much either. It's like they are apologizing for not wanting kids. "Please like me anyway, even though I don't want kyds. I'm not really judging your life choices."
Puh-lease.
January 16, 2008
Nour Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I don't like that too much either. It's like they
> are apologizing for not wanting kids. "Please like
> me anyway, even though I don't want kyds. I'm not
> really judging your life choices."
> Puh-lease.

That is what I always felt. It is basically breeder pleaser behaviour. I do not have to justify why I do not want to be a moo.
January 16, 2008
That's bullshit - I've never given an air of apology when I'm asked if I have kids. I proudly scrunch up my nose and tell them, "No, I have a life and pets instead."

Fuck that "oh but I do like them" bullshit.
January 16, 2008
KidFreeLuvnLife Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

> Fuck that "oh but I do like them" bullshit.

I fell into that bullshit a long time ago. Once I realised that I owed no fucking one an apology or a justification for a smart life choice, I stopped saying how I just wuvved the little kiddies. Some kids I do like but I do not go ga-ga over them at all.
January 16, 2008
Am, me too. I adore my nephews and the FEW, select children of my 2 close friends. Other than that, the random child makes my head explode.
January 16, 2008
I hate kids... and I never took the trouble to hide it. I tell you, honesty really pays - Once I was in a pub with a bunch of people, and one of them brought a baby. I basically moved way away and started reading a book. A good friend of mine asked me why don't I join them at the table. My boyfriend tried to make some excuse like "She has lots of work to get through" (he knows very well I hate kids). I told him not to bother and said "It's because of the baby - I REALLY hate kids". She was a little surprised, but no pressure.
That same friend was pregnant at the time, though they ( her and her husband) haven't told anyone yet. Well, when she had the baby ( and she's a good mom, planned baby, not a breeder) boy was I glad I told her! Otherwise it would have been like, "You want to hold the baby?" "No, I really don't" "Why not?" "I hate kids" "Oh...Rude much". Not good for the friendship. But since she knows it's nothing personal, she's never asked me to hold the baby or my opinion on him or anything.
Honesty rocks!
Anonymous User
January 18, 2008

think there is room on the board for all pov.. some who like others kids, but leave when they start the inevitable shrieking, those who can't stand them at all times... all measures in between...
Just because some of us can have fun with some kids (not all) doesn't make me non-cf.
Thank God I can go home at the end of the day, have a good stout or porter.. (I make my own beer, howzat?), and not have to try and wrack brain to entertain junior.
As far as the beer goes, I've been brewing for over a decade.There are not many females who brew, so I relish being in the minority there. I regulary 'crawl' all over a homebrew forum message board and I can see echoes of kids/no kids problems there. (namely kiddies who cannot keep their freakin little mitts off of a fermenting carboy, dropping their freakin kid shit into a batch of beer, most likely contaminating it). Most of them seem to take this in stride, but it must be infuriating to some of them who fell for the baby trap.
January 18, 2008
i dont like kids, they are boring whiney shits to me.. with a few few exceptions, in my VAST family the only kids i have any time for are my cousins, they are quiet and nice, and i dont have to be aroiund them at all.

i say i dont like most kids, there are exceptions but the are so rare as to be a statistical improbablility.

of course if some kid really wants my heal about a science topic and really is interested i will help them. its the intent to learn i admire most but once again they are so rare..

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
Anonymous User
January 20, 2008
I like kids some of the time when they're not acting up and they're somewhat intelligent. I just don't want to raise my own, and if anyone asks I just say I don't want the responsibility and like my life the way it is. I wouldn't go out of my way to say I hate kids, even if it were true. No point in antagonizing people.
January 21, 2008
Oh I LOVE to antagonize the breeders. It's so easy to do - effortless, really. And you don't even look like a bitch doing it.

Just mention the fabulous trip you just got back from, how GREAT it is to have all kinds of extra cash and time lying around, or show them those gorgeous Manolo Blahniks you just bought, and it's enough to send them into a psychotic rage.
k-man
January 21, 2008
Childfree Chicago Lawyer said, "I like kids some of the time when they're not acting up and they're somewhat intelligent."

Unfortunately, 99% of kyds fail to meet that 99% of the time. Today's sprogs are something else. It seems that chyldren's behavior and relative maturity are far, far worse than was typical when I was coming up. But that might as well have been when the dinosaurs were walking the earth for all the relevance to today. The culture has gone down the tubes to a degree that frightens me.
January 22, 2008
I only like kids when all of the following conditions are met...
I know them already
I am drunk
Their parents are around, preferably providing the alcohol
I can give them away when they become loud and/or gross
I don't have to take them with me when I leave

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login