Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

breeder sense of obligating...others..

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
breeder sense of obligating...others..
January 21, 2008
I remember listening to a call from a mother, happily married, couple of kids.
Her sister decided to go the single moo route utilizing a sperm bank. I have a very bad opinion of this. However, what was most galling to me was the entitlement mentality of this moo to be. She has decided her sisters husband will be the father figure to this bastard child. Unmitigated arrogance: how much you wanna bet this breeder bitch is going to make a play for her sisters husband, utilizing this 'poor fatherless child ' as a tool to do this..
Jack asshole breeders.
That the first mom was even questioning whether or not to do this just goes to show how the 'do it because it's famblee' mentality has hold on folk. There should have been no question, told sis to go screw herself (wait, she did... turkey baster!!!), and hang up and go enjoy her own life.
Re: breeder sense of obligating...others..
January 21, 2008
WOW. Yep, I can see it too. "You should be with MMEEEEEE cuz we already have a BAYBEEEEEEE and I can make you happier than my sister can."

If the sister agrees to this, she deserves every ounce of headache and heartache that will SURELY come her way in the form of child support payments, an adulterous husband, and eventually losing her husband to her sister. Dumb low-IQ fuck wads.
CFBitchfromLA
Re: breeder sense of obligating...others..
January 21, 2008
Betcha the BIL is already fucking some wannamoo. Get out the popcorn! This trainwreck will be good! "Lifetime" movie material.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login