Mail a coat hanger to pro-liars

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
Mail a coat hanger to pro-liars
January 21, 2008
Wisconsin Right to Life
10625 W. North Avenue, Suite LL
Milwaukee, WI 53226-2331
Insprired by Fetus mailing post. I posted this at livejournal, and now a bunch of us are going to mail these shits itty-bitty coathangers!
I'm using a paperclip to make mine! Do it!
Re: Mail a coat hanger to pro-liars
January 22, 2008
thats evil, and wicked.. and i wish i had thought of it lol

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
January 22, 2008
sharon j. Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
>
> Insprired by Fetus mailing post. I posted this at
> livejournal, and now a bunch of us are going to
> mail these shits itty-bitty coathangers!

Sharon, :yr grinning smiley
January 22, 2008
That kicks ass, I'll mail one tonight.
January 22, 2008
The problem is that the pro-lifers would NOT care if we mailed them hangers. I once asked a pro-life cunt Catholic wife with those throngs of sprogs of what would happen if women had to resort to backalley abortions. This horrible human being said, "Let them get their backalley abortions. I don't care!" Their anti-abortion views are only about putting women back in their place and punishing them for actually enjoying sex. Wasting time and postage to mail these idiots something will not make a difference. The Wisconsin Right to Life people will just laugh and throw the little hangers away hoping women die if they refuse those criblings and a shit life of motherhood.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login