Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

2584 Doc Son Stole Moms Cash

Posted by KidFreeLuvnLife 
2584 Doc Son Stole Moms Cash
January 25, 2008
Classic. Absolutely, undeniably priceless. What a guy!

How could you steal from your own mother? Did he feel entitled? Did he feel like she "owed" it to him because she didn't provide the life growing up that HE felt he was entitled to? Was he trying to spend it all on her before she could leave it to someone else?

Yea, she is 94 and probably does not have that many years left but to just help yourself to her money is awful.

I knew a woman years ago from a very wealthy family. Her widowed mother had boatloads of cash in her estate just waiting for her 3 kids when she died. They all decided that they were going to enjoy the money together while their mom was still alive, so they took big family trips together and had time with her doing fun things.
Re: 2584 Doc Son Stole Moms Cash
January 25, 2008
if it was me i would spend and go into debt b4 i died.. and screw the kids ;-0 but then i am evil

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login