Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

argggh!

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
argggh!
January 25, 2008
I'm not sure!

I'm a registered user, but each time I try to post I get a "log in screen" - and then my message just disappears. So I havebeen copying/pasting.. and then it "dupes."

I'm not sure why the site makes registered users go through the spam prevention thing with each new post; I've always assumed that once you've provided a legitimate regsitration, etc. the spam blocker thing is no longer necessary....
Anonymous User
Re: argggh!
January 26, 2008
That annoys me too. I mistyped the code just now and had to repost the message.
January 28, 2008
Yeah, the spam blocker is annoying, but it's invaluable in keeping the breeders from spamming us...
What I always do before I post a message is to copy it. Sometimes, even when I know I've typed it in correctly, it won't accept my spam prevention code. When that happens, I can just paste what I've just written in the box and retype in the new spam code. It's kind of a hassle, but it's worth it to not have breeders spamming here all the time.

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
January 28, 2008
Yes, like this message, it will make me enter my user name and pw, then it loses the message. I have to copy my message text then hit "Back" a couple of times, paste it back in, and enter the anti-spam code again, and then it posts the message.

On the other hand... this time it went through all the way on the first try.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"I have learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is easy and fun as hell"

:eatu
January 28, 2008
The copy message works for me, too. Double click message than backclick "copy". The spam prevention is our way of keeping breeder cunts from ruining our little "space."

lab mom
January 28, 2008
i sometimes type my rants up on a text file.. then copy and paste it

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
January 28, 2008
I've noticed that if I take "too long" on a post, sometimes I get logged out and have to relog back in. I don't know how long "too long" is, but that might be an issue with you as well...
always copy before posting is my motto.

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login