Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Hi - I need your help!!!

Posted by talybg 
talybg
Hi - I need your help!!!
January 30, 2008
Hello!

My name is Tal Levin and I'm currently researching a special documentary for channel 2 (who is the biggest channel in Israel). This project is divided into several chapters that seeks to examine the face and character of the Israeli society, just before it celebrates it's 60's birthday.
The first episode is dedicated to the Israeli family. The birthrate in Israel is the highest of all the West-countries. This creates a certain culture that puts family in the center of people lives - in quite an extreme way.
In any case - we wanted to close this episode with presenting a different, more liberated society - one that holds a more free approach towards choosing your own life-style. We thought about Germany because we understood that it is quite acceptable for a couple to live together with-out getting married or have children.
So - We are looking for a German couple who fits that description: 30-45 at the most, both working, living together but with no marriage contract, and that decided not to have any children.
The plan is to come to Germany for a day and talk to them a little about their choices and perspective concerning this subject.

I do need all the help I can get - and was hoping to get your assistance and advise.

You can reach me at this e-mail - or at my cell-phone:
972-50-7973439

Many thanks

Tal Levin
"Mashehu productions"
Channel 2
Israel
Anonymous User
Re: Hi - I need your help!!!
January 30, 2008
Hi Tal,
I don’t know anyone from Germany on this board, but there are also other board like selfishheathens.com and marriednokids.com (not sure of url - it says married no kids, but there can be couples that are not married, since there are childed people on that board too).
Good luck
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login