Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Moo's breederific website

Posted by sprogless 
sprogless
Moo's breederific website
January 21, 2006
That's by far one of the worst breeder sites EVER!!! I liked the one pic, where it looks like he's spooning a beer.
CF Scorpio
Re: Moo's breederific website
January 21, 2006
Did you guys see this entry in the guestbook?

"key kylee wats yaya up ta me nuffin just been looking at your web site it is so kool and creative i hope i make myn like dat but a no iam not craetice and i dont now how to use it lol well i better go bye bye xoxo"

I don't even understand what that person is saying! I hope that was not posted by an adult. If so, he/she needs to go back to school for some remedial spelling & grammar lessons! And these are the people who are reproducing...
Cambion
January 21, 2006
What the hell? Why is it that Moos love putting pics of their sprogs on the web? The whole capitalization of every other letter really got to me - I can't believe an adult made this website. Only people who are fluent in retard can decipher half of the text on that site.

Most of the guestbook entries made me cringe from lack of proper grammar. As CF Scorpio said, I really hope they weren't posts made by adults. If this post is any indication of how fast American dialect is spiraling downhill, someone please shoot me now:

"this is soooo cool! I wish I had the patients 2 make one my self lol!
damn i should wor on that! the pix r great and joshy....cuter than eva!
u have dont an awsome job! kick ass and keep adding!"
Anonymous User
January 21, 2006
That site is evil in so many ways, in addition to the sprog-worship. The animations are annoying to no end, as are the graffiti-like word graphics. I also hate that moo tYPeS thINGs lIkE tHIs. That shit drives me the fuck NUTS.

I never went beyond the first page. It not only made my eyes hurt, but it was so bad that it made my hair hurt. I had to make it go away.

Evil, evil, EVIL!
Lady Cooper
January 22, 2006
"You dont realise how much u can love sumone untill u have children"

Ow, a contact got stuck from rolling my eyes so much.
The Purple Penguin
January 22, 2006
Now this is just ridiculous! Let's play "How Lyk, Retardeded c4n U wr1t3?" My babies are my Blythe dolls and my cats. That's it. The only picture website I'm gonna make is one of my dear Blythe girls.
CF 4 Ever
January 23, 2006
"You dont realise how much u can love sumone untill u have children" Breeder-bingo at it best. I guess she didn't realize that she cannot spell, even after she had children. Also, think about the irony of this statement. Obviously, this MOO had parents. I guess she didn't realize how much she could love her parents. Sweet revenge--the sprog won't love this MOO as much as she supposedly loves it, because the sprog won't realize how much IT can "love sumone" until IT reproduces. Ugh.
Feh
January 23, 2006
"U dont realize how much u miss untill u have chyldrun. me leave baybe in car, cops come and give me baybee. me let joshy play in street, me go visit joshy in hotsput---huspat---houspait----plase wit sick peeepuls. me likeee baybees, hubby never home, me waana more baybees. hubby smell like purfe--prrfooo---pretie smell und beeeerr when come home frum late wurk."

Hoooooorrrrkkkk! What a stupid fucking cow site, filled with headache inducing comments from more stupid fucking cows or cows to be. This should be printed out and shown to every fucking assbag who says what a special accomplishment it is to have a baby. Yeah, you're real fucking special to do something that anything with a vagina can do after any ol' penis ejaculates in it. My cat could fucking write a better sentence AND have upwards of 10 babies, if she weren't fixed.
KidFreeLuvnLife
January 23, 2006
Typical young moo. Totally oblivious to reality.
KB
January 23, 2006
U don't realize how nauseated u can get looking at a moo's shrine to their fuckdropping.
This woman needs 2 get a life!
Feh
January 23, 2006
Upon further examination, I do not believe that a "woman" put up this website, I belive it was put up by a teenage mother, which would, of course, explain a whole lot.
KB
January 24, 2006
I think you're right, Feh, which begs the question, which is worse? A teenaged mother or an older woman doing this site? I guess either way it's fucking pathetic!
Anonymous User
January 24, 2006
Going on the assumption that it's a teen moo, not surprising and sad that the only identification these pathetic stupid bimbos have is whether or not their repro tract works. If you actually talk to other kids in high school, the preggo bimbos sashay themselves and their fat bellies around because they are PROUD of sprogging and it gives them some sorta inclusion in an equally pathetic 'in' crowd. The saddest part is the kid is saddled with an immature moo who thinks everything revolves around her . We had one in the newsforum a while back and the whole thing revolved around her and her sacred sprog to be. THERE IS NOTHING IN THEIR TALK, MIND, OR ACTIONS PERTAINING WHAT IS BEST FOR THE CHILD. That, if one chooses to sprog, is where the emphasis should be. That is why, if one chooses to sprog, it should be thought over in terms of what is best for the child, not fulfilling some gaga fantasy of 'mommy and daddy and baby'... that is rarely the truth. Baby does NOT save marriage or a relationship. But then, how many stupid little girls will hear that anyway? We are breeding ourselves into complete outside control.
By the time these little girls hit 21, 23, 24, they have 2 or 3, are sick to death of the brats and wish the bloody hell they never had them.
Or, they have a boyfriend, stud in the house who is more likely to damage or destroy the sproggen. (Hubbys may be bad on occasion; boyfriends are, statistically speaking, far more dangerous to a moos sproggen from a previous stud.)
Cambion
January 24, 2006
I never thought of the possibility of that being a teen-Moo's site, but after thinking about it for a matter of about 10 seconds, it sounds very very likely. I've talked to a few adult friends and relatives via internet, and they don't wRiTe LyK d1s. They may not capitalize and punctuate entirely correctly, but they write with normal grammar.

Feh Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> "U dont realize how much u miss untill u have
> chyldrun. me leave baybe in car, cops come and
> give me baybee. me let joshy play in street, me
> go visit joshy in
> hotsput---huspat---houspait----plase wit sick
> peeepuls. me likeee baybees, hubby never home, me
> waana more baybees. hubby smell like
> purfe--prrfooo---pretie smell und beeeerr when
> come home frum late wurk."

I almost wet my pants reading that, Feh.

Lady Cooper
January 24, 2006
http://members.msn.com/default.msnw?guids=7SLTEKmakEskEnZU9zr8l0RBTNFjEwiQs2SlGmTq*qIfJQa8*erPKqLUKFYc!2ijPc

That's her MSN profile.

Explains a lot.
Feh
January 25, 2006
It's surprising that she's apparently unsure of her name..."kYlEe???"
It's not so surprising that she looks completly wasted in her picture.

Have fun with that kid...kid.
Lady Cooper
January 25, 2006
Occupation
HoMe dUtiEs
kaity-babe
May 01, 2006
i think the whole lot of you are unloving people who have no feelings for any one but your selfs kylees made this site about her family and her baby boy do you really think that shes cares about what all you low life wonna bes are saying and the bit about 'oh i do hope the person that wrote such and such it and adult' so what they have a lil truble spelling but that only human. you people really need to get a life and stop picking on poor kylee coz if you met her shes a really nice person
May 01, 2006
What's with all the fucking mombie trolls these days?

Learn to bloody spell, at least, will you?
Anonymous User
May 01, 2006
If thats the way the moo trolls are these days god fucking help the next generation....Its getting worse isint it?

Cluless breeder Sluts! Thanks for a laugh though - you are all so pathetic
Anonymous User
May 01, 2006
If thats the way the moo trolls are these days god fucking help the next generation....Its getting worse isint it?

Thanks for a laugh though - you are all so pathetic and seriousley need to get a life...I doubt you will though as you are to busy living your life through your kid because you didint have the guts to anything else.

It sucks to be a dumb clueless moo!
That's some scary mess. LOL Wow.......
KidFreeLuvnLife
May 01, 2006
GAWD help all of us. These young, uneducated, stupid, breeder troll mommies really need to get themselves on some birth control, adopt out their existing sprogs, get back to school and get on with a life they can someday be proud of.

They have no clue what life is really about or how hard it is to be somewhat successful.
CF Scorpio
May 01, 2006
kaity-babe Wrote:
so what they have a lil
> truble spelling but that only human.

So are you saying that those of us who can spell are not human? "Truble" indeed! LOL!

Anonymous User
May 01, 2006
Nice to see our WELFARE dollars at work there. Absolutly zero periods,commas,etc. Actually we do care about (1) The future of this planet, which is one reason, some of us don't breed. (2) Lousy parents.
3)Welfare or why do you get it if you pop em out like a salad shooter.
(4)Animals, which always seem to take a back seat to the brats.
I would save my pets before I save your friends litte fuck trophy.
Stay the fuck off our site.
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.