Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Ghetto Moo ran me over, broke both legs

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
Ghetto Moo ran me over, broke both legs
February 05, 2008
I have two broken legs. I can't do anything for myself. My kitchen is too narrow for my wheelchair, because my legs are straight in front of me. I can't get a Coke out of the fridge, and I can't quite reach the cooler DH packed for me. I have to call my sister to bring me a Coke! I can't have any cigs at all! AAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!

Okay, tantrum is over.

Three weeks ago, I was getting out of my truck at the grocery store. Moo was sending a text message while attempting to park her Suburban in the space next to mine. She hit me. Hard. Oddly, I didn't feel anything, immediately. Just a sort of numbness. Then I heard a kid scream "Mom! Somebody's been run over!" People came running over to see what the hell all the commotion was about, and Moo tried to bail out. Someone called 911, and a man kept the woman from leaving. She had two kids in the truck, who were crying. Now, the pain is starting to hit me, and I really didn't know what was happening to me. I tried to get up, but someone held me down, and told me that I was seriously injured, and shouldn't move.

The cops, paramedics, and an ambulance came. While they were loading me onto the gurney, I saw the cops cuffing Moo. In the ambulance, I asked the EMT what happened. He told me, and then said the woman was arrested, and they smelled pot in her truck. The ghetto bitch was getting stoned with two kids in the car! WHAT THE FUCK??!!

At the hospital, they loaded me up with drugs, and I guess I started pitching a major fit because I didn't know where my iPod was. My niece, who's a nurse in the ER, said I was really going off. Great. I don't remember any of that. I must have been wasted, because I wouldn't have even thought about my iPod, otherwise.

Most of the damage was to my left knee. That was the point of impact. It's shattered.The Orthopedic surgeon thinks I'm probably going to need a knee replacement. My right leg has a compound fracture about four inches below the knee. It's healing pretty well, but I may need another surgery on it. Christ, I hope not. Fuckers won't let me have a ciggie.

At least the bitch had good insurance. She's gonna need it.
Wow. I'm sorry about your legs. That sucks so bad. What sickens me about that most of all is the fact that Moo tried to actually leave the scene. What a stupid breeder cunt.

I hope you feel better! *sends hugs*
Re: Ghetto Moo ran me over, broke both legs
February 05, 2008
OMG! I am so sorry, Sprogless. Best wishes for your recovery. Damn! I bet that stoner bitch Moo still feels she did nothing wrong.
February 06, 2008
Wow, Sprogless! I hope you feel better soon, what an ordeal!

Sadly, the fact the stoner moo tried to leave the scene doesn't surprise me in the least. shrug

If you sue her ass off, it might clear her pothead a bit bouncing and laughing
Oh sprogless. Sending you all my best for your recovery.
Please sue this moo. She was texting while parking!!!! She attempted to leave the scene-she knew she was in the wrong. She had no concern for you. Don't just settle for whatever the law and insurance can get. Break her financially-that way she won't be able to afford a vehicle to misuse again. OK she will probably continue with her drug habit and her breeding habit but it'd get the mother-fucker bitch off the roads at least. And why not see if you can get the court services to take her kids from her? Play the 'those poor kids with a cowardly druggie for a mom' routine. Even if it doesn't work it'll stress moo-bitch out.
February 06, 2008
Shit. My best wishes for a full and speedy recovery for you!!!!!! I'm sorry that had to happen. Of course, at the hands of a fucking ghetto trash scum bag breeder nonetheless!!!!!!!

You better sue the ass off this bitch!
Peppertree
February 06, 2008
Just unbelievable...what a nightmare! Please, please sue this woman, and all the best for a speedy recovery!
DrDanCorelli
February 06, 2008
Find the biggest ambulance-chasing, bastard/bitch attorney money can hire and fuck the breedertw*t up the ass with a splintery flagpole. If the insurance company tries to force a settlement, tell them they will have to deal with your attorney. If ANYONE from the insurance company comes around your house or tries to get your medical records, tell them to deal with your attorney.

I am so sorry to hear about your accident, but this is one of the few times where I believe a good, fat lawsuit combined with a criminal investigation will bitchslap the breeder good and hard.
Wow, just...wow. I am so sorry you were injured at the hands of breeder trash. And ditto what has been said-sue her ass off. Good luck.
Best wishes for a speedy recovery, Sprogless. And, yeah, get the wench!
Anonymous User
February 06, 2008
Someone I know some years back was broadsided by a moo who was so busy screeching at her toadlers that she ignored a red light or a stop sign.
She admitted as much as causing the accident to the authorities.
However, it did not stop moo from sueing my friend because moo lost the baby she was carrying.
Sorry moos, all that happened was an abortion was performed. Abortions are still legal.
Wow, sprogless. That's why we haven't seen any posts from you. There was just a recent thread about this topic. I hope the moo gets just punishment. All the best to you for a speedy recovery. Please keep us posted. Hugs to you and your DH.
February 06, 2008
Sprogless, I am sorry to hear you were injured by a thoughtless and stupid moo. I swear those SUVs with the breeders behind the wheel are a fucking plague on the roads. These things are not toys and weigh well over a ton. I drove on when I was the overnight rover with the first security company I worked. Anytime one of the guards called or radioed from their building. I would pull over and answer the call. Even if it was 2am and no one was out there. I treated that vehicle as the lethal weapon it is. I hope you do get more than hospital bills out of this horrible thing. I am glad the fucking breeder cunt was arrested. Have a speedy recovery!
:bal
February 06, 2008
two cents, are you shitting me? Did this cow win the lawsuit? Talk about the HEIGHT of entitlement!

I hope your friend sued her.
February 06, 2008
two cents ¢¢ Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Someone I know some years back was broadsided by a
> moo who was so busy screeching at her toadlers
> that she ignored a red light or a stop sign.
> She admitted as much as causing the accident to
> the authorities.
> However, it did not stop moo from sueing my friend
> because moo lost the baby she was carrying.
> Sorry moos, all that happened was an abortion was
> performed. Abortions are still legal.

That fucking cunt should have her stomach kicked until the gestating sprog falls out of her pussy if she does get knocked up again. I know...I'm a bitch. I am just sick of these fucking cunts who are responsible for causing shit but suing the victims.
Anonymous User
February 06, 2008
Get back on your feet soon! I wish you a prompt recovery and and major settlement, should you sue!
February 06, 2008
get well soon from merc and rowan

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
two cents ¢¢ Wrote:
> Someone I know some years back was broadsided by a
> moo who was so busy screeching at her toadlers
> that she ignored a red light or a stop sign.
> She admitted as much as causing the accident to
> the authorities.
> However, it did not stop moo from sueing my friend
> because moo lost the baby she was carrying.
> Sorry moos, all that happened was an abortion was
> performed. Abortions are still legal.

And who won the settlement? The way this country works, it wouldn't surprise me if that ghetto moo actually tried to sue sprogless.

Get well sprogless and sue that breeder for everything she's worth!
February 06, 2008
Damn!!!
I hope you're getting better with few complications!!!
Do what you need to do to get this resolved to YOUR satisfaction!

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
February 06, 2008
Sprogless,

I hope you don't have any long-term disabilities from this incident. I hope the stupid cunt gets what she deserves, and I hope I never do this kind of injury to someone else, and that I never receive this kind of injury from someone else. I'm gonna look thrice from now on when I get out of the car in a parking lot, and elsewhere. No amount of money can replace good health.
sprogless Wrote:
> At least the bitch had good insurance. She's gonna need it.

I'd tell her she's going to need a good lawyer too. Pain and suffering you know!

What a horrible thing to happen to you and yet her behavior is not really surprising.
cfhistorian
February 06, 2008
Holy shit, Sprogless! I'm so sorry about what happened to you!

TAKE. DOWN. THE. BITCH. And keep us posted, when you feel up to typing. *hugs*
February 06, 2008
Get well soon, Sprogless, and make that ghetto breeder get everything she deserves!

Keep working more hours, CF people! Millions of breeders depend on us.
February 06, 2008
Too shocked even to say anything about this at all!

Sorry, sorry to hear about your horrid incident with one of your enemies, THE ENTITLEMENT MOO!
February 07, 2008
CFinPDX Wrote:
> sprogless Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > At least the bitch had good insurance. She's
> gonna need it.
>
>
> I'd tell her she's going to need a good lawyer
> too. Pain and suffering you know!
>
> What a horrible thing to happen to you and yet her
> behavior is not really surprising.

DO GET A LAWYER, SPROGLESS!!! DON'T LET THE INSURANCE COMPANIES "TAKE CARE OF YOU".
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login