Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

2598 Laura Ingraham

Posted by KidFreeLuvnLife 
2598 Laura Ingraham
February 07, 2008
Laura Ingraham is a CUNT of epic proportions. She is a cancer in my eyes, spreading her narrow, one-sided, chauvinistic views to anyone who will listen and buy into her crap.

Yea really, go worry about the ass-fucking going on with these priests and leave the other stuff up to women who are not as angry as Laura.

Her hatred is nothing a boob job, a good fucking, and some Xanax can't fix.
Re: 2598 Laura Ingraham
February 07, 2008
I fucking totally HATE that cunt. My mate had to turn her off on the radio when she went on how women with tattoos are "slutty". I have tattoos. Someone needs slap the shit out of her to get her to shut the fuck up. My mate felt it would be disloyal to me to listen to her. He can only listen to Ingraham when she is talking something with sense. When she goes on her tears is when he turns her OFF.

Ol' Laura is an angry bitch. Word on the street is she was engaged before the cancer led her to get her tits cut off. The guy did something to make her PO'd. The word is that she went into the ex-boyfriend's apartment and tore up his stuff and clothing. THAT is something I do believe even though the source - another person - is a little questionable. I can see Laura I. doing such a thing.

She is only angry that no one wants her titless ass. My grandmother died from breast cancer complications so it is not as if I am some insensitive bitch but I am sick of THIS cunt trying to spread her "values" onto the rest of us. If I or anyone else wants to have sex without a wedding band or for sheer enjoyment while avoiding those babies, that is our fucking business. If I want to ink myself all over, it is still my business. I may have to alter my wardrobe if I worked in an office but it would still be *my* business.

Odd thing is that I could see Laura Ingraham having an abortion in her younger years but being reeeaaallllly :lips quiet about it lest it get her excommunicated from her precious church or off of the conservative talk show gig. Cunts like her always have nasty secrets in their closets. Too bad someone did not have proof on any bad-ass goods on her. No one deserves it more than Little Miss Perfect Ingraham.

I only say that because I noticed how the convert women in the Roman Catholic Church were the biggest ass-pains, pro-lifers, and seemed to have such a high morality when I tried to fit in as an R.C. while being childfree-by-choice and very pro-abortion. I was raised in the religion.

One of the converts from my old parish ended up leaving her husband after AOL became the thing in about 1994 or so. She married again, got divorced shortly after, and had to split her settlement from her 1st ex with the new ex. Yeah, the lady's first husband - a big Roman Catholic doctrine man - was an ass but it gave her no excuse to be nasty to women. Her Karma was her former Catholic peers judging her as she harshly did the same to other women.
February 08, 2008
KidFreeLuvnLife Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Her hatred is nothing a boob job, a good fucking,
> and some Xanax can't fix.
Mmmm....I think a labotimy would be better. One shouldn't waste fucking and xanax like that.

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
February 08, 2008
Feh Wrote:
> KidFreeLuvnLife Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Her hatred is nothing a boob job, a good
> fucking,
> > and some Xanax can't fix.
> Mmmm....I think a labotimy would be better. One
> shouldn't waste fucking and xanax like that.

Scary thing is Ms. Ingraham has this spaced-out and faraway look that I saw in a severely mentally ill person once. Everything was fine with the lady I used to know while she took her medication. If she went off of it or felt no one was catering to her enough, watch out! The crazy phone calls would start and all hell would break loose. I see the same in Laura Ingraham.
February 08, 2008
I know crazies and would never disparage them by adding that thing to their ranks. Some people are just filled with hate.

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
February 08, 2008
Feh Wrote:
> I know crazies and would never disparage them by
> adding that thing to their ranks. Some people are
> just filled with hate.

My former friend was just sick. There was no hate in her like with Laura Ingraham. Sad thing is no one could deal with this lady after awhile because there was nothing anyone could do. She ended up moving to NYC with relatives and, as far as many of us in Florida know, she is doing okay.
February 08, 2008
Laura Ingraham and Ann Coulter should compete in a pay-per-view boxing or wrestling match! grinning smiley

Keep working more hours, CF people! Millions of breeders depend on us.
February 08, 2008
Ann Coulter is another one. She better get her head on right as she is not going to be considered so funny as age starts to catch up to her and she is no longer looking so sexy in her little dresses and bleached-out hair, where the roots are often showing. No one will think a 50/year-old yeller is funny.
February 08, 2008
"Laura Ingraham and Ann Coulter should compete in a pay-per-view boxing or wrestling match!"

Hehe-Ring of Death, anyone? winking smiley

Seriously, I don't know when it became considered acceptable for these asshats to spread their vitrol through our airwaves. It's disgusting.
Anonymous User
February 10, 2008
They are both full of hate Coulter and Ingram. They are so damn conservative but the thing is womens lib is what has given them the chance to be on the airwaves and selling books. It'd be poetic justice if they were taken at their word and sent back to the kitchen.
February 11, 2008
sharon j. Wrote:
> They are both full of hate Coulter and Ingram.
> They are so damn conservative but the thing is
> womens lib is what has given them the chance to
> be on the airwaves and selling books. It'd be
> poetic justice if they were taken at their word
> and sent back to the kitchen.

Exactly! Both of these cunts love to scream about feminism when they do not understand that they could not show their asses with their hatred towards women if it HADN'T been for the feminist movement. Same goes for Phyllis Schlafley. Funny how this woman and her followers demand for women to stay home and remain pregnant for most of their lives yet Schlafley and her ilk often have careers such as law. I think Laura Ingraham is angry because none of the priests in her church want to fuck her but go for children or younger women. Yes...there are Roman Catholic priests with mistresses on the side. Laura wishes she could be one of those...
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login