Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

2597 Repugnancy and Memory Loss

Posted by KidFreeLuvnLife 
2597 Repugnancy and Memory Loss
February 07, 2008
Oh, but don't you know, the reason they become forgetful is because they are doing TMIJIW.

They don't have tiiiiime to remember all that other stuff, unimportant things that the rest of us remember every day.

They have more *IMPORTANT* things to worry about like what time Shitford gets fed, what time Cuntleigh needs to get picked up from skool, and all the other mundane bullshit related to having a kid.

Breeding makes you stupid, pure and simple. Hence the term "placenta brain."
Anonymous User
Re: 2597 Repugnancy and Memory Loss
February 07, 2008
I think I remember reading that this *could* be attributable to a lack of good nutrition and Omega-3 fatty acids in particular.

A baby's growing brain needs a lot of Omega-3 to develop. This must all be stolen from the mother. If the mother does not have adequate intake, it will be literally parasitized from the mother's brain and given to the baby.

Lack of Omega-3 in the brain has been linked to memory problems, dementia, learning disorders, behavioral disorders, etc.

So maybe we have the whole issue of brain development disorders in children solved? Their moms don't eat enough fish or plant sources of important fatty acids when they are pregnant. As a result, the brains of their children do not develop along an appropriate timeline, or fail to develop properly at all. In addition, the mothers become daft after all the juice has been sucked out of their brains.
February 07, 2008
actually.. its the endorphins, they break down into other chemicals that stop or mute the memory, if the endorphins didnt do that no one would breed after the first because they could remember.. afterwards its a drug filled haze, which can cause drug users to feel no pain and sometimes not remember reality.

this was sort of covered in an old post here

http://www.refugees.bratfree.com/read.php?2,8682,page=1

**Four major hormonal systems are active during labor and birth. These involve oxytocin, the hormone of love; endorphins, hormones of pleasure and transcendence; epinephrine and norepinephrine, hormones of excitement; and prolactin, the mothering hormone. These systems are common to all mammals and originate in our mammalian or middle brain, also known as the limbic system. For birth to proceed optimally, this part of the brain must take precedence over the neocortex, or rational brain.**

http://www.mothering.com/articles/pregnancy_birth/birth_preparation/ecstatic.html Warning some pictures of pregnant women.

**The baby also produces oxytocin during labor, perhaps even initiating labor;6 so, in the minutes after birth, both mother and baby are bathed in an ecstatic cocktail of hormones.**

**Beta-endorphin
As a naturally occurring opiate, beta-endorphin has properties similar to meperidine (pethidine, Demerol), morphine, and heroin, and has been shown to work on the same receptors of the brain. Like oxytocin, beta-endorphin is secreted from the pituitary gland, and high levels are present during sex, pregnancy, birth, and breastfeeding**

*Noradrenaline, as part of the ecstatic cocktail, is also implicated in instinctive mothering behavior. Mice bred to be deficient in noradrenaline will not care for their young after birth unless noradrenaline is injected back into their system**

*Prolactin
Known as the mothering hormone, prolactin is the major hormone of breastmilk synthesis and breastfeeding. Traditionally it has been thought to produce aggressively protective behavior (the "mother tiger" effect) in lactating females.**

so in effect they can be addicted to it, due to the hormones released exactly like base jumpers and other danger addicts.. and they are addicts and should be treated as such

[www.acegraphics.com.au]

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
nullipara
February 10, 2008
i sure could go for one of those "ecstatic cocktails" right about now... oh wait. wrong kind of cocktail grinning smiley

as far as moo nutrition goes, i worked with a 23-year-old girl who got knocked up "unexpectedly" by her fiance. every day on our breaks, she ate nothing but garbage fast food. she claimed that she hated fruits and vegetables and considered wendy's french fries sufficiently vegetable-based to nourish her body and the kid's. one day she brought in a wendy's side salad (which, as you may know, are made up mostly of barely-nutritive iceberg lettuce and some carrot shreds) and acted like she expected me to congratulate her on her enlightened state of mind. *massive eyeroll* so i can see how nutrient deficiencies might plague repugnancies... even in america... where every possible kind of food is available within a mile's radius, but everyone just keeps eating fast food like their lives depend on it (but that's another rant for another day!).
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login