Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

2601 Moo and Alcohol at Kid's Party

Posted by KidFreeLuvnLife 
2601 Moo and Alcohol at Kid's Party
February 08, 2008
26 years old with an 11 year old daughter. Nice. You do the math.

What a great age to become a parent. 15, just when you arrive at the epiphany of having all of life's problems sorted out. Yep, you're sure ready to have a kid and teach him/her all the valuable lessons, skills, morals, and upstanding values that you, yourself have.

And as we all can see, at 26, she's certainly done a bang up job! We can only thank the Gods that yes, the kids DO seem smarter that that stupid breeding cow.
Anonymous User
Re: 2601 Moo and Alcohol at Kid's Party
February 08, 2008
We will end up with controlled breeding because of assholes like this.
February 08, 2008
KidFreeLuvnLife Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

>
> What a great age to become a parent. 15, just
> when you arrive at the epiphany of having all of
> life's problems sorted out.

I had the epiphany of sorting out life's problems at age 17, and have been forgetting parts of it ever since!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"I have learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is easy and fun as hell"

:eatu
nullipara
February 10, 2008
"Fuller claims she gave her daughter a certain look that has been interpreted in past incidents that she (victim) is to leave the room when adults are smoking marijuana," Anderson police said in a news release.

nice that they already had an established *wink-wink nudge-nudge* code: "time for mama's special cigarettes, get the fuck out." this definitely isn't the first time the kid's seen/smelled weed. and this, unfortunately, isn't rare... i know quite a few people whose toddlers think their parents are smoking "special cigarettes," or whose eight-year-olds can tell you how much a twenty-sack weighs.

according to the video, this moo had already lost custody of the daughter before this incident... apparently she doesn't plan to regain it anytime soon.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login