Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

officer suspended after 'smack down' of snotbag teen

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anyone see the footage of this poor officer?
50 years ago there would have been NO debate about snotbag being smacked.
2 things:
a) snotbag said he had no dad (that may be the biggest problem: young males need civilizing by older males ... works in the elephant world even)
b) officer dealt snotbag the first real social discipline he's ever had
I lie, more...
c) moo looks like something that a john picks up by the roadside

Higher standard my ass. On the one hand, yes they do, but 50 years ago...
not only would the snot have been smacked by the cop, but he would have gone home and REALLY gotten his little shit ass beaten. I think there were more real parents back in those days.
To present it in any other light is ...
This nation is lost: we can't stand up to these little shits and tell them 'no, you do NOT say that to your elders, no, you will NOT be disrespectful'. If we can't stand up to the snotbags when they are obviously off track, is it any wonder we can not deal with other snotbag nations like saudi arabia and other such shitpile nations.
Re: officer suspended after 'smack down' of snotbag teen
February 13, 2008
This country has gone to hell in a hand basket. There is no regard for authority, the little shits are left to run amok, mouth off to elders, be disrespecful, and pretty much do whatever the hell they please because mooomy and duhddy will defend them. Do badly in school? No worries! Mommy will complain to the principal and get you a better grade - AND get the teacher reprimanded as well. Get caught drunk driving? Fret not! Daddy will use his pull in the community to get the charges lifted. Great job pahrunts!

I loathed my parents growing up because they were so hard on my brother and me. And you know what? They didn't care how we felt about it.

I look back now and realize that, gee, we had REAL parents! They acted the way parents were supposed to act!
Some time ago one of those nature programs looked at a problem in one of the african parks: there were dead rhinos turning up all over the place. Seems the juvenile males were killing them.
They moved some old senior bulls into the area and apparently it was enuf to keep the young upstarts in line.
Same analogy here. So much for stupid moos who think they can raise a male child without a man.
(that is man, not the males these stupid little girls pick)
all you need to do is watch judge judy to see how these scenarios play out when these moos pick so poorly
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login