Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Why should I be surprised???

Posted by amethusos* 
Why should I be surprised???
February 17, 2008
http://groups.msn.com/TheRecoveryAACoffeeHouse/general.msnw?action=get_message&mview=0&ID_Message=52027&all_topics=0

I should not be that stunned how a moo hijacked a thread where the oriignal poster was talking about real issues re: hatred and intolerance where she went for spiritual guidance. This is a very real issue as with many things in recovery. Some moo had to post her hatchling's photo with no real response, which in my mind was disrespectful to Shalom, the poster. I am ServiteusYavanlou who did the one-liner on this moomie bitch.
Re: Why should I be surprised???
February 17, 2008
Hahaha good one!bouncing and laughing I don't think Ms. Breederbraggart noticed that your comment was sarcastic.
February 18, 2008
Well of course the moo hijacked the thread! Everything just HAS to center around moo's, breeding, their kyds, and doing TMIJITW!

How dare you even think anything else exists!
Anonymous User
February 18, 2008
MOO's thought process:

1. Somebody posted a picture in this thread.
2. I must post one, too!
3. I have 99,000 pictures of my ugly kid in poses that are only humorous to mommy and daddy. Which to choose?

I feel sorry for the original poster in that thread. It's quite a conundrum when you're the only person in your group trying to keep an open mind.
February 19, 2008
My post on the site was not even noticed. Typical. Everything outside of the CF community is so sprog-addled.
Nour
February 19, 2008
Actually, moomie, you aren't that cool. She said that she was way too cool to respond to photo one-upmanship and then she does so with photo of ugly jowled sprog. *LOL!!!!* at her asinine post and ugly baybee.
February 20, 2008
Nour Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Actually, moomie, you aren't that cool. She said
> that she was way too cool to respond to photo
> one-upmanship and then she does so with photo of
> ugly jowled sprog. *LOL!!!!* at her asinine post
> and ugly baybee.

Exactly, Nour! The woman did the opposite of what she claimed she would NOT do: a oneupmanship to the photos on the thread. I hate to say it but moomies in the program are often no better despite saying they work the steps and want to recover. I e-mailed a friend about a corporate moo who spoke at yesterday's meeting. Too long and a little personal to post here but I really wanted to tell Moomie that she would not have gotten her 3rd husband had she not been an attorney with money and could use clothing to hide her saggy belly (only saw that when she lifted her arms & shirt rose up) on a body many people would think is thin and sexy. You cannot even talk about past family issues with many of these women because they say they look at neglect and abuse differently now that they are 'mawms' and know they made mistakes. So...me not having kids means I cannot understand how a mother just does not mistreat her child "on purpose" and it is supposed to be okay???
Nour
February 20, 2008
Hey Amethusos, what do you mean by **You cannot even talk about past family issues with many of these women because they say they look at neglect and abuse differently now that they are 'mawms' and know they made mistakes.**?

So let's say someone wanted to discuss an alcoholic mom who hit him/her. They couldn't talk about that because they'd say, "Please don't bring that up 'cause I'm a mom??
February 20, 2008
Nour Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hey Amethusos, what do you mean by **You cannot
> even talk about past family issues with many of
> these women because they say they look at neglect
> and abuse differently now that they are 'mawms'
> and know they made mistakes.**?
>
> So let's say someone wanted to discuss an
> alcoholic mom who hit him/her. They couldn't talk
> about that because they'd say, "Please don't bring
> that up 'cause I'm a mom??

Not all moms in AA are like that but that speaker definitely was. She seemed to think that anything that happened to other AA'ers by their mothers should be looked at more 'gently' because she is a mawm and now can 'understand'. For the integrity of the program, I had to walk away before I asked how she could talk about making amends from the 8th & 9th Steps but think that bad parenting just means she "did the best she could". Goes to show that even the corporate moos are shit parents and some in AA are sicker than others...
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login