Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Idiot Sprogs In My Neighborhood

Posted by Tahki-chan (NLI) 
Tahki-chan (NLI)
Idiot Sprogs In My Neighborhood
February 17, 2008
Alright, so I'm getting home this afternoon from taking the furbabies out for a ride and walkies in the dog park, when I notice Teensprog and his lolita-lookin' girlfriend standing at the corner of my fence smoking and laughing like loons. I start to pull over and they run, so I assume they're leaving. After I go in the shed and pull out my bicycle, I ride back up to my corner and start picking up cigarette butts and beer cans (that really chaps me, because animals could get hurt when people leave that crap around...) Then I notice my neighbor out with a broom, sweeping something off the road. I ride up, and see glass all over the left side of our street. I ask what happened...

Teensprog and Lolita were smashing beer bottles on the road (for shits and giggles, natch). My neighbor (bless him) wants them in jail, so I tell him all I can and help get the glass off the road...

By the way, the sheriff's deputy was up there by the time I got back. Payback's a bitch, ain't it, sproglets? winking smiley
Re: Idiot Sprogs In My Neighborhood
February 17, 2008
If Teensprog and Lolita need something to do, they can get "fixed" and then become poster kids for a spay/neuter campaign.

It would be fun to smash rubbish like Teensprog and Lolita on the road for shits and giggles. grinning smiley

Keep working more hours, CF people! Millions of breeders depend on us.
February 18, 2008
Well-raised, intelligent youths. Bet they'll be underage parents by next year this time.
Anonymous User
February 20, 2008
Heck, you should have seen the moo and dum 16 year old wannabe moo-let on Judge Judy the other day.
Moo invited some dum schmuck little prick who had been tossed out of his house by his parents. They had other kids and wisely had decided to cut out a cancerous (figurative) loaf.
this little reject was also the moo-lets boyfriend (goes to show how much brains she had), so, now they are playing house with moos blessing. Mind you, the reject also had an obsession with collecting swords (someone said something about reject cutting up his dads trunk, so I think he had some serious mental issues.)
Inevitably, weird will out and he started poking holes in moos apartment.
What got me was that moo (and moo-let) seemed to be clueless about the whole affair. Judy kept asking 'what do you want me to do?'. since there is no real answer, and they've closed down all the great mental hospitals, there is nothing to be done. Case closed. I think the schmuck had to pay for damages.
The reject needs mental treatment? So did that wannabe moo-let: just for going out with something on that order calls her own mental make-up into question.
You notice, so many of Judge Judys cases involve stupid little girls who sprog out of wedlock with a sack of shit..?
February 20, 2008
I love Judge Judy. She kicks ass, only I can't watch those shows. It's like watching a trainwreck: you watch enough to get the gist of what's going on, then leave and have a meltdown.
Nour
February 20, 2008
I don't watch Judge Judy often. But when I catch it, it never fails to disappoint. I remember one classic: Woman is suing her ex-friend or ex-roomie, claiming she stole a few hundred dollars she left somewhere in the apartment. This money was cash that the woman (a single moo) has “saved” from her welfare checks. She was going to use that cash to bail her boyfriend out of jail. Shit-for-brains moo explains all this to JJ. JJ screams that the money is for her kid not her shitty BF. She didn’t win her case.
February 21, 2008
Yep Nour, that's our tax dollars hard at work! Gotta love it!
February 21, 2008
Judge Judy kicks ass on breeders. Her first book is mainly a rant about people who have kids and dump them / make everyone else pay for them / exploit them for financial gain. Now that I have a TiVo I never miss an episode smiling smiley

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"I have learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is easy and fun as hell"

:eatu
Anonymous User
February 21, 2008
Of course, what I would really love to know is why these people go on national tv on a show like JJ in the first place. If they have any inkling of Judys views they oughta know what is coming, stay home and avoid a public reaming.
I sadly suspect it is that these (mostly) trash think they actually are right acting the way they do. (wish I had seen that episode where moo wanted welfare money to bail out tick: I didnt' watch JJ for a long time so I actually missed a few years of it. Maybe it will end up on dvd sooner or later..)

as an aside, I would like to re-tell one incident from one of her books, because I found it hysterical. A few years ago, Judys husband was the judge on "the peoples court" for a year or two, so we know who I am talking about. They seem to have an interesting relationship. I don't remember the time of this 'incident' but both Judy and hubby were working in the same building. At night, Hubby would usually drive them both home. On this occasion, hubby was not talking, and nothing Judy could do could elicit any response, she knew he was upset about something.
She finally got him to talk when they got home. Seems this also tied into a little home dispute as well. Judy felt he could do his own laundry at time, or soemthing to that order. (background) ... He was at work and his zipper ripped or broke. He was resourceful and simply found a thread and needle, or whatever to fix it; went down to his floors bathroom, took his pants off and was working on the zipper when someone from the Secret Service walked in.
So, Judy wanted to know, what was so bad about that?
This, hubby replied and dropped his pants...
well, back to the laundry issue, he had run out of underwear, had not any clean pants, had rummaged thru Judys underwear drawer and borrowed one of hers. Nice pink frilly little thing. And that was what he was wearing.
According to Judy, he did NOT use that bathroom for over a year, going either upstairs or down because he knew for SURE it got all over the SS office.
hahahahhahaha
February 21, 2008
its 15 mins of fame, why air your dirty (or womens panties) in the air wink

actually.. some can be confortable.. or so i have heard >> hmm, hmm..

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login