Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Stalking moo story with a happy ending

Posted by catmeow 
Stalking moo story with a happy ending
February 17, 2008
I went grocery shopping today and noticed a moo with her two fucktards in an oversized breeder shopping cart behind me way too much. I gave her a nasty look and she asked, “Do you have a problem?” I told her that I didn’t like her following me, and she acted like I should be honored because she stalked me. I didn’t waste my time speaking to her after that and continued my shopping. The asshole went one way. When she asked her crotchturds what the next junk food item they wanted, I went the other way.

When I went to the checkout, there was an empty lane and I took it. It was next to the lane the moo was in; all her shit was out of the cart. I was done before her. I overheard the bitch talk to the cashier and bagger like they were her personal slaves. When she saw me, I gave her the look of death and I could tell that she was pissed off that I was done before her.

It gets even better. There is little parking in my area; but when I got home, there was a space in front of my house! Yay!

Yeah, broodsow, fuck you!

Keep working more hours, CF people! Millions of breeders depend on us.
Re: Stalking moo story with a happy ending
February 18, 2008
EEEEEWWWWW What a weirdo. I think she was just pissed because you got to zip through the market unencumbered, unhassled, and free of bullshit.

I get dirty looks from breeder sows in the market all the time, too. They get to push their shit barges through the aisles while I flit around, get what I need and get out of there. Their looks are as if to say, "How DARE you be enjoying yourself!"

When SO goes with me, we're like a couple of kids, goofing around in the aisle, whipping rolls of paper towels at each other, laughing like idiots. Needless to say, they don't like to see this, either.

I love to watch those dumb asses, it's so sad it's almost funny.
Anonymous User
February 20, 2008
KidFreeLuvnLife Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> EEEEEWWWWW What a weirdo. I think she was just
> pissed because you got to zip through the market
> unencumbered, unhassled, and free of bullshit.
>
> I get dirty looks from breeder sows in the market
> all the time, too. They get to push their shit
> barges through the aisles while I flit around, get
> what I need and get out of there. Their looks are
> as if to say, "How DARE you be enjoying yourself!"
>
>
> When SO goes with me, we're like a couple of kids,
> goofing around in the aisle, whipping rolls of
> paper towels at each other, laughing like idiots.
> Needless to say, they don't like to see this,
> either.
>
> I love to watch those dumb asses, it's so sad it's
> almost funny.

Me and hubby have fun going shopping together, too! We also kid around and act goofy and go our merry way. I see kyds wandering around by themselves or their unhappy handlers are not far away, and I just move out their way before they see me, run the other way and make me their brats' babysitter!

Another thing that pisses me off while shopping is how most bree-duhs expect strangers to automatically start cooing and mooing at their brats. Most cashiers do it all the time - they see a kyd in the buggy and start cooing and most other customers fall right in line and start doing the same thing. I just roll my eyes and look the other way.

I feel sorry for bree-duhs.
February 20, 2008
I like to shop alone with an Ipod on, that way I can go as fast or slow as I want. I can ignore the screeches of bored sprogs and the yells of frustrated parents. I do enjoy the parental sneers as I bop happily down the aisle. They know I'm probably enjoying the shopping experience (in spite of the masses of people sometimes), and will be returning to my quiet home without having to deal with any "I WANT THAT" melt downs.

My only real question is, is every parent with children in the store a single parent with no money for a babysitter? Seriously, why would anyone bring their children if they had a second parent at home who would watch them? It seems like a huge hassle and waste of time and energy to me. If you don't trust the other parent to watch the kids, why the fuck did you have kids with that person in the first place?

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
February 20, 2008
Honestly, I LOVE my grocery store. It's a Giant. I do enjoy the shopping experience, also, despite the horrendous shit sometimes.

It used to be Shop Rite a few years back and they had that Scrunchie's Playhouse - a free baybee sitting area. I can remember the screaming, catterwauling, and shreiking coming from that place as I shopped.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login