Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

2605 Lame TMC Post

Posted by KidFreeLuvnLife 
2605 Lame TMC Post
February 19, 2008
Sounds like somebody's JJJEEEEAAAALLLOOOUUUSSSSS.

Jealous of her friend's simple, uncomplicated, easy-going CHILDFREE lives, maybe?

Sucks to be a moo!
Peppertree
Re: 2605 Lame TMC Post
February 19, 2008
Yup, sounds like someone's definitely come down with a case of the Green Meanies. Let's all weep openly for this poor, overworked mom.

Say it with me: B-O-O H-O-O.
nullipara
February 19, 2008
This confessor fails in so many ways

1. YOU had kids, therefore you're the one who's changed. Instead of wishing your friends would change for you, think about how your actions have been detrimental to your friendships, and think of ways YOU can change to improve those friendships.

2. She implies that people without kids are not allowed to be tired. Apparently TMIJITW is the only legitimate reason to be tired. Everyone else is just lazy, right?

3. She tries to be slick about it, but manages to smugly point out that her married/childfree friends aren't homeowners like she and her wallet, and then in the same breath, acts like rental properties must be miraculously free of all dirt and dust, and problems like toilets running, leaky basements, etc. etc., because those childfree friends don't have anything to "take care of."

She needs a nice piece of cheese with her whine.
February 19, 2008
And get a load of the featured confession: "Whenever my husband is really late coming home, I wonder if he's been in an accident and then I think about all the things I could do with his life insurance money. That's usually when I hear his key in the door and I feel both guilty and slightly disappointed at the same time."

No bitch, the reason your husband is late is because he's probably having an affair you stupid, self-centered, self-absorbed bag of cellulite.
February 20, 2008
nullipara Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

> 3. She tries to be slick about it, but manages to
> smugly point out that her married/childfree
> friends aren't homeowners like she and her wallet,
> and then in the same breath, acts like rental
> properties must be miraculously free of all dirt
> and dust, and problems like toilets running, leaky
> basements, etc. etc., because those childfree
> friends don't have anything to "take care of."

The smug married women need to understand that what they have can be gone in a NYC minute if the husband does die or he tires of her and leaves her for a younger, non-childed model. Let's see how smug these moos are when they are trying to manage their children and look at home ownership as a long-ago dream when she is can barely pay the rent on a shit apartment as a divorced woman. I hate those who put their worth into 'things'. All of that shit can be gone for anyone.
February 20, 2008
KidFreeLuvnLife Wrote:
> And get a load of the featured confession:
> "Whenever my husband is really late coming home, I
> wonder if he's been in an accident and then I
> think about all the things I could do with his
> life insurance money. That's usually when I hear
> his key in the door and I feel both guilty and
> slightly disappointed at the same time."

I doubt the woman is feeling guilty about her fantasies of spending the life insurance money. She is a greedy person who has taken a good life for granted while many women are struggling just to pay rent whether they are childfree, childless, or divorced with sprogs.

> No bitch, the reason your husband is late is
> because he's probably having an affair you stupid,
> self-centered, self-absorbed bag of cellulite.

I'm sure that does cross this woman's mind but would never admit her husband is looking at someone else. Unless a man's job constantly makes him late such as a career in law enforcement, medicine, or the legal profession, being constantly late is a sign of other "activity". 69 sex
February 20, 2008
nullipara Wrote:
> This confessor fails in so many ways
>
> 1. YOU had kids, therefore you're the one who's
> changed. Instead of wishing your friends would
> change for you, think about how your actions have
> been detrimental to your friendships, and think of
> ways YOU can change to improve those friendships.

I read the rant and was appalled that this self-absorbed cunt was demanding that her friends have a baby just to make her happy. I also think the bitch is miserable with her choices and wants to see her friends also brought down by motherhood. If the friends are wise, they will run ASAP...
February 20, 2008
Yeah, that really is lame. And so what if they are married? Does it occur to SanctiMoo that you can be married and not have kids? Guess not. One of the most aggressive MooCows I've ever known in real life once told me, after I told her I didn't want any, "you make enough money for kids, what's the problem?" Excuse me, Moo, being married or making a good living isn't the whole picutre. Not when you actually CONSIDER whether to have them.

And Amethusos is entirely correct---hubby could decide he's had enough one day, as evidenced in these TMC confessions:

"My husband is suddenly unsure about "us" being together. We have been married 6 years and we have a child/house/pets/debt. And I am currently a SAHM. I desperatly want to talk to someone and scream that I am in a bad place...but I am too proud to speak a word. So, I suffer in silence. This is a sad place to be."

My husband just confessed that he has never loved me and that he's had enough of me nagging him about not staying out so late on the weekends. After two kids and three years of marriage he has finally decided that he doesn't want me. I regret marrying him but I don't regret my little miracles."
February 20, 2008
amethusos* Wrote:
> I read the rant and was appalled that this
> self-absorbed cunt was demanding that her friends
> have a baby just to make her happy. I also think
> the bitch is miserable with her choices and wants
> to see her friends also brought down by
> motherhood. If the friends are wise, they will run
> ASAP...
Hehe...sounds to me like they already ran.

And some nuggets from true dad confessions...
"I would rather bang my sister in law or even my mother in law , than my wife.... " 35 me too's
"I am planning on running away from my family in the next week. I have no clue how my wife and kids will survive. "18 me too's
"after delivering my son vaginally shes loose. i hate it and want to cheat on her. " 77 me too's
"once you have a child you are officially a walking wallet." 55 me too's

Sounds like parenthood is ALL it's made out to be.

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
February 20, 2008
Oh dear friends, thank you for sharing those TMC's with us. They are absolutely beautiful.

MAYUN! It must suck the worst kind of balls to be a breeder.
February 20, 2008
bell_flower Wrote:
> Yeah, that really is lame. And so what if they
> are married? Does it occur to SanctiMoo that you
> can be married and not have kids? Guess not. One
> of the most aggressive MooCows I've ever known in
> real life once told me, after I told her I didn't
> want any, "you make enough money for kids, what's
> the problem?" Excuse me, Moo, being married or
> making a good living isn't the whole picutre. Not
> when you actually CONSIDER whether to have them.
>
>
> And Amethusos is entirely correct---hubby could
> decide he's had enough one day, as evidenced in
> these TMC confessions:
>
> "My husband is suddenly unsure about "us" being
> together. We have been married 6 years and we have
> a child/house/pets/debt. And I am currently a
> SAHM. I desperatly want to talk to someone and
> scream that I am in a bad place...but I am too
> proud to speak a word. So, I suffer in silence.
> This is a sad place to be."
>
> My husband just confessed that he has never loved
> me and that he's had enough of me nagging him
> about not staying out so late on the weekends.
> After two kids and three years of marriage he has
> finally decided that he doesn't want me. I regret
> marrying him but I don't regret my little
> miracles."

I doubt moomie will love those 'little miracles' when she has to go to divorce court and may find that collecting the child support may not be as easy as it is due to each state being different when dealing with this matter. Finding another man is not going to be so simple with two small children. What man wants that when there are younger women with no baggage of sproggage. The man was stupid to impregnate this woman a second time knowing how he felt about the situation. Moo ain't gonna be a SAHM once Hubby is out of there and the bills are due. She will tire of that silent martyr act.
February 22, 2008
Oh the humanity....WHY????

"I care way, way too much about my children's clothing. I think about shopping at Gymboree all day, I even have dreams about it. I spend more money there than on groceries. "
And having children makes you more mature, how? I can't wait to see what happens to your family when the economy collapses.

"I hate playing with my kids. I never do. It's just so mind numbingly boring and really frustrating too. "
Why'd you keep having them if you hate it so much? Stupid brood-sow.

"Last night we had the best sex we have had since before my pregnancy. That's nearly 2 1/2 years since we've had any real form of sex. It was great! My husband was finally happy and you know what, I can see how sex can have an affect on a marriage. I've decided that we'll have sex at least 3 times a week in order to keep everyone happy. "
YOU'VE decided that sex will happen 3 times a week? What about your husband's needs? Oh yeah, they don't matter as long as you get the sperm and dollars and do the bare minimum to keep him around.

"I secretly wanted to have a c-section all along, I just thought it would make me a "bad mother" and "less of a woman" or people would call me uneducated if I admitted it.
I got my secret wish. I had a c-section because my doctor said that DD's shoulders might get stuck. I happily went along with it...
I loved it. It was perfect. The recovery was easy, the scar is invisible, my little girl is perfect.
I am so happy that now I can just have repeat cesareans.
Oh, I lie about this on mothering.com and livejournal so that I can fit in with the natural mothers."
Ahhh...my worst suspicions are ALWAYS confirmed. Motherhood is just a COMPETITION to see who can be the biggest martyr. Fuck. You. Cow.

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
CFBitchfromLA
February 22, 2008
Moo-hood instantly turns even the coolest woman into a raging, self-righteous entitlecunt who needs bitchslapped and thoroughly clubbed with the cluebat a few million times. Even among the very rare PNBs I know, they are all too willing to give in to the breederblather if given the opportunity.

Once a friend breeds, I drop them faster than a cobra strike. I have no interest in listening to their mindnumbing comparisons of diaper shit, boring lives or incessant whining. Buh bye and do not bother calling--I will not return the call and you can annoy someone else with that skin-crawling breeder prattle.
February 25, 2008
HA! Me too. I've written friends off my list to the point where I had no one left to hang out with. Once one starts breeding, they all have to. It's like a sickness.

There were one or two I TRIED to remain friends with, but the level of frustration is not worth it. For example, I no longer talk to my life long friend (of 41 years) from home due to breeding issues. When the first loaf was born 5 years ago, things were still cool, but the placenta brain creeped in, and it was all down hill from there. My SIL goes to the same hair dresser as former friend, and hair dresser loves to spread former friend's dirty laundry around town to all her customers. Former friend is apparently, a very unhappy person, despite all the front she puts up to make herself look like Carol fucking Brady.

CFBitchfromLA Wrote:
> > Once a friend breeds, I drop them faster than a
> cobra strike. I have no interest in listening to
> their mindnumbing comparisons of diaper shit,
> boring lives or incessant whining. Buh bye and do
> not bother calling--I will not return the call and
> you can annoy someone else with that skin-crawling
> breeder prattle.
February 25, 2008
Dittos here on that one. My cousin used to be the coolest. We have the same birthdays and are one year apart. She is my late-stepdad's niece but she was always family to me. After the first kid, it was hard to talk to her on the phone. Once she birthed the second baby, calling was really a fool's game as I was constantly told to "hold on" while she would yell at the older daughter to just let the younger sister have the toy and not fight over it. Whatever happened to teaching the younger siblings that they cannot run roughshod and get what the fuck they want because they are "little".

I got a New Year's card from her since she did not send out X-mas greetings. The girls are 10 or 11 and 8. My cousin did the photo card which is nice but would have been better if her and her husband were on it. Cousin states how the girls just keep her so busy with all of their activities. Do kids always have to be involved in every fucking thing??? What about a mom taking time for herself??? That is HER fault for "busying" herself up with only stuff for her children. The lady does not work but still has no time for herself. I see that with a lot of SAHMs. It IS hard to remain friends with these women after a time. Why bother?

I still would not try to call her as the fighting probably still goes on. I am certain the younger one is VERY spoiled. At 8, she is the "beauty" while her older sis is plainer. I can see how the older child is probably still told to just give in to her younger sister. My mom's coming to visit in April. I got an e-mail from Cousin saying my mother BETTER call when she is out. I want to say, "Chi-ull, you live like FIVE hours away. You think I am going to drive all the way down for a lunch thing where the kids will still come before anything else???" Oh no...I already told my mother that I ain't goin' to South Florida to visit...grinning smiley
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login