Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Snopes Does Breastfeeding In Public!

Posted by Tahki (N.L.I.) 
Tahki (N.L.I.)
Snopes Does Breastfeeding In Public!
February 20, 2008
http://message.snopes.com/showthread.php?t=25889&highlight=breastfeeding+public

Be sure to read 'Trixie Tang', 'quiltsbypam'and the other MOOOOOOs' responses. What idiots!!

I must be a serious trainwreck lover. -___-
Peppertree
Re: Snopes Does Breastfeeding In Public!
February 20, 2008
Trixie Tang's comment is proof positive that women who BF in public do so out of a need for attention, not out of necessity.

I recently had the opportunity to use one of those "family" restrooms, and the place was a virtual paradise. Lots of space, complete privacy, nicely decorated, a comfy chair and a changing table. It even SMELLED good. The next woman who bitches that they HAVE to nurse in public because all the public bathrooms are "disgusting" is getting a slap in the face.
February 21, 2008
Pathetic. What a bunch of petty, small-minded, bored, attention starved breeder moos.

Can you imagine how empty life must be to have a triumphant feeling over something so LAME? Good god ladies, GET A LIFE.

MOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
***It makes me feel primal and natural and beautiful. As a matter of fact, my poise and posture drastically improve when I do it. My head is held higher and I glow. My husband admitted to me when our second child was a baby that he even enjoyed being with me when I nursed in public.***

So the duh is getting off watching the baby getting off his wife! HORK!!!
February 21, 2008
as if being primal is a good thing. whatever happened to decorum, not hanging boob out for the world to see, it should be a private thing. under a blanket, use expressed milk in a bottle . this is a sense of entitlement. the world has to see and agree. and you know if any man(or woman) says get it out, or get it in.. he/she will be called a sexist pig and it is only natural.

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
What is this "glow" BS?? I've never seen this "glow" of being pregnant or nursing. It's got to be a term to make themselves feel better about since they are stretched out and tired.
February 21, 2008
Stupid, show-off dairy cows and their HUGGGGGE ego trips.eye rolling smiley

Hey, why don't they also take all their clothes off, go on all fours, let kids suck at them like a bunch of calves, and give off a loud, proud "MOOOOO!!!!!" and maybe even a huge, smelly fart to boot?

Heck, they can even leave a big cowpie right in middle of the restaurant to brag all about their rights and entitlement!
Peppertree
February 22, 2008
That's exactly what I thought, Nour. That whole "glow" thing is a myth, a self-induced delusion. If pregnant women and BFing mothers actually glowed I might not be so repulsed by them.

"Hey, why don't they also take all their clothes off, go on all fours, let kids suck at them like a bunch of calves, and give off a loud, proud MOOOOO!!!!!"

Funny, that's EXACTLY how nursing mothers look to me...no joke!
February 22, 2008
Banshee Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Stupid, show-off dairy cows and their HUGGGGGE ego
> trips.eye rolling smiley
>
> Hey, why don't they also take all their clothes
> off, go on all fours, let kids suck at them like a
> bunch of calves, and give off a loud, proud
> "MOOOOO!!!!!" and maybe even a huge, smelly fart
> to boot?
>
> Heck, they can even leave a big cowpie right in
> middle of the restaurant to brag all about their
> rights and entitlement!

LMAO!!!

Don't say this to a moo, because she may just do it! two faces puking

Keep working more hours, CF people! Millions of breeders depend on us.
February 22, 2008
GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! MY EYES!!!!! MY EYES!!!!! Thank you for that most disgusting visual. May as well have thrown acid in my eyes.

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Banshee Wrote:
>
> to boot?
>
February 22, 2008
Banshee Wrote:
>
> to boot?
>

HAHAHHAHA! That's great!bouncing and laughingbouncing and laughingbouncing and laughing

I bet these moos would complain if I let my boyfriend fondle my boobs in public. I could say, "but it makes me feel primal and beautiful". If moos can BF in public without being discreet, then I think we should allow public nudity and sex. 69 sex

Since when was BFing something to be proud of, like the dame who holds her head higher when she lets her kid suckle? I mean, ewwwwwwwww...talk about delusional.two faces puking
CFBitchfromLA
February 22, 2008
Oh FFS. The same hypocritical twats who start bitching about a bare boob in an art gallery--tastefully presented and ART--all of a sudden have to whip out an udder and start squeezing out for the pup. Titnazis bore the shit out of me.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login