Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Moo Births Calf Nearly Her Own Size

Posted by guest 
Moo Births Calf Nearly Her Own Size
February 29, 2008
This is one of the most horrifying stories I've heard in a really long time.

Didn't you love how the newscasters played the typical plastic, sugary, "isn't this all just so wonderful?!!" act, completely ignoring the fact that this stupid, selfish cunt sentenced her first daughter to having the same hidous, hereditary disease. I feel so sorry for that poor little girl and, heaven forbid, any other unlucky offspring they may have.

BTW, how could that husband even get it up? I mean, it's cruel to say, but can we all just be honest here?

Ewwwww.
Re: Moo Births Calf Nearly Her Own Size
February 29, 2008
How selfless. Or I mean selfish.

You have a horrible, disfiguring, debilitating genetic condition and you decide you want that almighty baybee and you don't care if you pass your blue ribbon genes on to your kids.

Stupid cunts like this should be sterilized.

What a fucking sickening story. I bet that whole repugnancy was one nasty scene after another. The video was more disgusting than anything you've ever imagined.
Anonymous User
February 29, 2008
That is utterly revolting. The kid is going to be disabled just to satisfy her selfish breeder. Disgusting.
2610: Moo Births Calf Nearly Her Own Size
February 29, 2008
KFLL, I won't watch the video because I know I will two faces puking! The picture of moo sitting and holding the fresh loaf is more than puke-inducing enough.

Duh is studying to become a minister. When he finishes the course, he will cure everything that afflicts this fucked-up famooooooly! :spin

Keep working more hours, CF people! Millions of breeders depend on us.
Anonymous User
February 29, 2008
Just proves my point that people do not give a damn about inflicting anything on kids.
I keep saying this over and over, but it is like pissing in the wind.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login