Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

He didn't want to be a father, now he's in jail

Posted by Anonymous User 
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/news/news.html?in_article_id=524322&in_page_id=1770
Re: He didn't want to be a father, now he's in jail
March 03, 2008
So yea, let's have a kid with a guy who is mentally ill, just so you can have a kid who will most likely, be equally as fucked up. Smart move, moo!
March 03, 2008
I just love the stupid title of this article... "How will I ever tell my son that his father tried to kill him before he was born?"

Um, it's called being honest, at an age appropriate level, with your children. Parents should try it sometime. Oh wait....you CAN'T tell your son his father tried to kill him before he was born because maybe one day he'll think "Hmmm...my father had some pretty serious problems, maybe I don't want to spread that to anyone else...I'm not having kids" thusly denying Moo her rightful grandsprog.

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
March 03, 2008
Yes, and we just HAVE to add that element of drama, don't you know. Because anything that happens to a kyd or a pahrunt is the most important thing in the world.

Sure, what happened is a horrible thing, but there are about 8 billion WORSE things that can happen to a person. Shake it off, moo, it's a new day. And while you're at it, grow up. The world does not revolve around you. People in the street are not going to stop you to pay their regards. Why is this even news worthy? Who fucking cares?

The kyd's fine, get over it and move on. Get the cross off your back, somebody else needs the wood and the nails.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login