Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Another one bites the dust...

Posted by Feh 
Another one bites the dust...
March 03, 2008
Sad, but I think Happily Childfree is going away...
http://www.happilychildfree.com/

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
Anonymous User
Re: Another one bites the dust...
March 03, 2008
That's a shame, I liked that site. It's a pity that she has copped shit from a few of the CF.
March 03, 2008
Sadly, this is happening more and more. Turtle closed his Rant Page site down a few years ago due to similar stuff. We had one faker that I knew about who said she was this young college realtor and said bunch of stupid shit until she felt ran off after her posts on ANOTHER site had her studying nutrition at her college. Many younger chicks think the CF movement is just a cool thing to do...like being a college lesbian only to go "straight" once graduation hits and they are no longer living on Daddy's Dollar. Maybe these poseurs will believe they will find a better man if they claim to not want those crying babies. *Sigh*...I also heard on an MSN site I moderate which has had no activity in months how we were so "hateful" to children by some fucking fencesitter. Of course, the bitch was 'nice' in the beginning. I had to ban her ass. It is sad for Phoena's site to be going... sad smiley
March 03, 2008
I wonder what is keeping us safe?

I mean, I kind of know. We're a bunch of foul mouthed child free folks who don't cotton to any thing that even slightly smacks of breeder pleaser-ism...but still, no trolls? and not even any whiners? Weird.

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
March 03, 2008
perhaps they have seen our.. VOCAL discussions on here, and decided dear god.. too tough a crowd.

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
CFBitchfromLA
March 03, 2008
I can understand Phoena's frustrations with the childfree, and I wish her well in any future pursuits. I was not a regular visitor to her site, but anytime another CF voice is silenced it is a tragedy.

To me, this site is a precious reminder that we have freedom of speech and diversity of opinion in our country. I would not change that for the world. I readily admit that I have a foul mouth (or keyboard, as it were) when I come to this site, but it is the freedom to be politically incorrect that I cherish in this forum! All day long, I am the politically correct boss who tows all of the HR lines to the extent of my ability. When I am off the clock and on my time, my language reflects my greater disgust and aggravation with a breedercentric world that has all but discarded those of us who choose not to have children.

As long as I have even the slightest breath in my, I will continue to be the CF bitch from LA who tells breeders where the bear shits in the woods. If anyone here requests cleaner language, perhaps they should look up a bible site or go read some rightwing drivel.
March 03, 2008
Happily Childfree was one of my favorite sites; I liked Phoena's rants journal and her "I don't give a fuck" attitude. I remember her site having a forum over a year ago when I first discovered the online CF movement, though I didn't join.

What I love about BratFree is that people can say whatever the hell they want, no matter how offensive. I lurked on some different forums for a few months until I joined this one. The ivillage page looked okay, but I checked it a week ago and saw how breederific it became. I almost puked when I saw that one of the mods was having a kid because her husband was basically pressuring her to do it. Then on another thread, some women were talking about how preggo bellies were cute. I thought, ew, get me the hell out of here, I'll go back to Bratfree land where we don't stand for that shit!
March 03, 2008
LucyTrainWreck Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The ivillage page looked okay, but I checked it a week
> ago and saw how breederific it became. I almost
> puked when I saw that one of the mods was having a
> kid because her husband was basically pressuring
> her to do it.

What?! Shows you how serious they are about being CF. Which one is it? If it's the one I'm thinking of, she's a total bitch cunt. They're all busy kissing breeder ass over there. I don't think you're even allowed to say "breeder"!
Ketchup
March 04, 2008
Okay, curiosity got the best of me and I had to go over and check out the iVillage site. They have posts with names like "After Baby Thoughts" (about having an epidural), "Abortion - am I a bad person?" and "Fell off the Fence" (where the poster asks if Clomid will help her get pregnant!!). That is supposed to be a CF site? Why in the living fuck would a person who wants to breed hang out at a CF site?

Someone actually responded to the latter post with, "I'm sorry, but I think it's really cute that you're asking how to get pregnant on the CFBC board." Again, WTF???
March 04, 2008
Medusa Wrote:
> LucyTrainWreck Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > The ivillage page looked okay, but I checked it
> a week
> > ago and saw how breederific it became. I
> almost
> > puked when I saw that one of the mods was having
> a
> > kid because her husband was basically
> pressuring
> > her to do it.
>
> What?! Shows you how serious they are about being
> CF. Which one is it? If it's the one I'm thinking
> of, she's a total bitch cunt. They're all busy
> kissing breeder ass over there. I don't think
> you're even allowed to say "breeder"!

That is true. Been that way since 2000 when the CF moderator quit after all of the breeder-cunt trolls an we got a Moo of FOUR to moderate us baddies. "Sprog" was also a banned word. MY ID was "nosprogs" but I was allowed to keep it under our New Mommy. It did not take long for me to get banned because I refused to pander to the breeders who felt they should have a foothold on the site because they wanted to "understand" their childfree friends. I told this one troll who kept changing her ID (but we all knew it was the same person with the trite 2000 after her moniker) that she could just be a good friend by just accepting a friend's different lifestyle and keep quiet if she has to read out sites.

Oh yes, there are women who wanted the childfree life who did cave to pressure from the husband to shit out a loaf. One woman posting there did so. She was an ass-pain at first when she capped on me how many times I had been married. I handed her ass back to her and she was actually alright after. Pity is the husband who wanted the baby so badly started fucking other women by the time this poster's kid was a toadler. He did not like the post-preggo body. I was glad when the woman did leave the man AND left the tyke with him. Believe it or not, many CF women on the site were "breeder pleasers" and said she needed to take care of that chy-uld since the husband said the kid interfered with meeting people aka getting his dick sucked and wet on a regular basis.

I told the mom to stick with her decision if that is what she wanted as that fucking guy wanted A DNA sample of his so fucking badly. A flame war started on that one. I swear...many of these chicks will probably be burping babies if they hadn't already. After all, it is 8 years later. I hope the woman who left her asshole husband was able to get through school and have a better life. I also hope she did not start sobbing with regrets and take that fucking child back. It was enough that she was a server for one of Darden's restaurants and a full-time student. Daddio already had his cuh-rear.

I betcha a lot of these women on iVillage would have been preening over a guy whose wife left him saying how she no longer wanted to be a moo. I am sure they would offer to fuck him or suck him off to help him get over this "tragedy". I really hope they get their Karma for how they treated this woman, which got the moos on board with them.
March 04, 2008
Let them flame us. Let them ream our asses to the hilt about our "bad attitudes" and horrible views of FAMBLEE.

But you know what?

At the end of the day when we log off of our computers and go home, we get to indulge in our Childfree sanctitude and bliss. Nothing has changed for us.

They, even after all the self-righteous bitching, trolling and scolding, have to exist mired down in that bullshit of a life they call FAMBLEE - complete with screaming kids, carpools, filth, noise, post-repugnancy body, cheating hubby, no money, no time, chaos, disorganization and dinners of mac-n-cheese.

HA! FLAME ON BREEDERS! YOUR LIFE SUCKS EITHER WAY!

SUCKS TO BE A BREEDER!
March 05, 2008
So Phoena's site is never coming back? Shit, that's depressing - I always really enjoyed her site and her rants. Somebody hold me and tell me that the site is down/gone and Phoena didn't jump the fence. It always seems some CFers who are extremely adamant are the ones who will announce one day they want a baby or are pregnant and keeping it (anyone who's a member on ChildfreeEZ probably remembers NoWayNotEver and his wife deciding they wanted baybees).
March 05, 2008
Cambion, I would hope Phoena did not jump the fence. Never thought of that angle. Turtle aka "Scott" or "Fred" did take down the Rant Page and the discussion board claiming there was 'too much negativity' among the members. He had divorced a childfree-by-choice wife and hurting her. His newest slew of women after the divorce were younger single mothers. I do not look at his excuse to shut down his site that seriously since he was into the single moos. Great...trade in a CF wife who made decent $$$ for the single mawms. confused smiley

On another CF site when 'Childfree and Happy' was on Exicite.com before that server closed the online clubs, one former Christian was all into polyamourous relations and was openly bi. After 9-11, she returned to church with a fiance and left our MSN site as well as no longer moderating her "Childfree Activists" site. This lady went to great lengths to paper-shred her "past" once she went back to the Church of God. Many women do go breeder but say otherwise while deep-sixing all of their 'Net activity claiming they are being bothered too much.
March 05, 2008
That was an OK site, but again, I am a man. That site did not seem to really be too friendly to men, at least, that is the impression I got.

When I look at the big picture, sites like that one helped many people. At some point and time, some people get worn out and no longer want to be the party host so they usually close the site.

Current economic challenges will bring new understanding of the Child-Free. USA government can feed the breeder trend for only so long. Sooner or later, we will become an everyone for themselves society. Breeding will lose popularity and rationality will have to take course. Our views will be honored and respected once again.
March 06, 2008
i agree techie, There are about the same numbers of cf men out there to have a site that marginalises one group, of who we need more of.

The best sites should be one where sex plays no part, I wont get burned out, i enjoy posting on this, and running mine, and it only makes me more sure that i am childfree, and its the best way of life.

Techie is bread and circuses, look at the roman empire, they collapsed from within by giving more and more to their people to distract them from the real problems.

You dont hear about a recession now, its what we can give parents.

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
March 06, 2008
Does anybody know about the site called "positively childfree?"

I registered for that site and logged in to it, but it appears to be dead.

And Amethosus, ITA, I hate these broads who talk about how CF they are when they are married to someone whom they describe as a fence-sitter, when you can tell from the description these guys are most definitely not fence-sitters; they are WannaBreeds. All the guy has to do is exert a leeetle pressure, and next thing you know, these spineless females are getting knocked up.

My ex-DH started up with the "you're not willing to have my baybee" crap, I said (between expletives): Newsflash, Sherlock, I'm tubalized, therefore I am not having ANYONE'S baybee. And then I kicked him to the curb. Of course, he was cheating with some rabid WannaBreed who was also married but childless.

I truly don't get women who believe sprogging will make their marriages better when their husbands have a history of cheating. Delusional thinking for sure.

I love my now-DH and we have a good life together. But the day he starts pressuring me to sprog is the day our life together is over. I will not sprog for anyone, period.
Anonymous User
March 06, 2008
bell_flower Wrote:
> Does anybody know about the site called
> "positively childfree?"
>
> I registered for that site and logged in to it,
> but it appears to be dead.
>
> And Amethosus, ITA, I hate these broads who talk
> about how CF they are when they are married to
> someone whom they describe as a fence-sitter,
> when you can tell from the description these guys
> are most definitely not fence-sitters; they are
> WannaBreeds. All the guy has to do is exert a
> leeetle pressure, and next thing you know, these
> spineless females are getting knocked up.
>
> My ex-DH started up with the "you're not willing
> to have my baybee" crap, I said (between
> expletives): Newsflash, Sherlock, I'm tubalized,
> therefore I am not having ANYONE'S baybee. And
> then I kicked him to the curb. Of course, he was
> cheating with some rabid WannaBreed who was also
> married but childless.
>
> I truly don't get women who believe sprogging will
> make their marriages better when their husbands
> have a history of cheating. Delusional thinking
> for sure.
>
> I love my now-DH and we have a good life together.
> But the day he starts pressuring me to sprog is
> the day our life together is over. I will not
> sprog for anyone, period.

I registered a while back with Positively Childfree, but haven't been on there in a while. You're right that there isn't a lot of activity on that particular site. I only visited "Happily Childfree" here and there, but it seemed to be an ok site.

I used to be a member of Turtle's site, EZCF, BellaOnline and DelphiForums, now my only true refuge from the mad, breeder-centric world is here on Bratfree.com.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login