Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

2616 Airplane geezerbreeder and spawn

Posted by DrDanCorelli 
DrDanCorelli
2616 Airplane geezerbreeder and spawn
March 04, 2008
So asshole geezerduhd has to get golden fucktrophy boy to tennis match and lands a plane on the golf course like the asshole was parking his car?

I am sure the FAA, golf course owner and the police will probably charge the asshole with something. I hope he loses his pilot's license and gets a good financial assfucking for this stupidity.
Re: 2616 Airplane geezerbreeder and spawn
March 05, 2008
This guy is an asshole, his son is an asshole and their friends are all probably assholes pounding this guy on the back with congratulations, I'm sure. It seemed to me that their story changed in the middle of the article from "he was late to a tennis try outs" to "late to a tennis date"...either way, if he had the ability to realize he was running late, call the friend, or tennis club, don't call daddy-o and have him get your stupid ass out of the hole you got it in. Funny how it sounds like they didn't even make it anyway. I guess this is the kind of shit that happens when you have a kid at 51.

Oh yeah, and check out the awesome comments! Some duh is actually saying what this guy was great, clever and something anyone with a plane should be able to do. Anyone can post, by the way...

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
Re: 2616 Airplane geezerbreeder and spawn
March 05, 2008
Gross. I can't get past the thought of somebody at 51 years of age having a kid.

BLEAH
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login