Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Powerwashing sprog

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
Powerwashing sprog
March 08, 2008
I would have to agree, perhaps powerwashing your sex trophy is a bit over the top.
Talk about washing a kids mouth out with soap.
Not to mention she was gonna have to put the soggy sproggy into that car.
Re: Powerwashing sprog
March 10, 2008
Yea, I think this was a bit uncalled for. A good smacking around in the privacy of her home would be a little safer.
March 10, 2008
I think that would be a question on my "Are you fit to have a child?' parenting test.
"Your child acts up in public. Can you wait until you get to the privacy of your own home to abuse your child, or do you need to do it in public?"

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
Nour
March 10, 2008
Well, I'm sure she was already abusing the kid in private. Let's see this pathetic moo get stripped down and powerwashed and she how she likes it. Can tell by the article that that moo isn't married/duh isn't around. Moo told authorities they could come over to HER apt.
Anonymous User
March 11, 2008
I repeat, it does seem a bit over the top, but personally I had no problem with her washing the brat.
I understand from statistics that children are mostly at risk when born to unmarried moos, like it or not. I have come to the conclusion that it is all a matter of upping odds for survival. All too often I have discussed (even with my own mom) methods of dealing with problems of all sorts, usually pertaining to dumb little whores with sprogs. The consistent attitude I seem to get is because it won't stop all of the problem(s), therefore we should do nothing.
I know damn well that sterilizing some folk wouldn't stop all of the problems (after all, they can still adoopt,, although now that I mention it: how many of these welfare moos, if they went to an adoption agency, would be turned down because they are regarded as incapable of successfully raising a child... there's a point to ponder...).
Anonymous User
March 11, 2008
"after all, they can still adoopt"

They wouldnt want to adopt, Most of these pregnasties arent planned and they dont really want the cunt nugget, but they are to dumb to used birth control or to abort.
Anonymous User
March 11, 2008
Reverse evolution: only people with intelligence abort? stupids don't..
we're doomed.
March 11, 2008
but i have found that can be a bingo in itself to some parents.

i have had your brainy, you should be having children as they will be smart, i say i am smart enough to know a BAD idea when i see it.

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login