Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Moos in "need"?

Posted by amethusos* 
Moos in "need"?
March 10, 2008
Long story short...

Single moo at AA meeting whines about $$$ even though she is an RN, wears stylish clothing, and drives an SUV. She is always whining about being a single mother to a 16/year-old daughter. One of the 'elite' in one of this area's meetings started a benefit for her with her home parties of selling jewelry and Tupperware.

This goes against AA's Traditions of being self-supporting. No one can monitor what goes on outside the meetings but the two SAHMoos involved in this par-tay were handing out fliers AT the meeting. Many women felt coerced to go. I would've just said, "NO!!!" Fuck 'dat shit. Mega-$$$ is made at the party and the hip-moo gets her money.

Guess what the po' struggling single moo did with the cashola???

The cunt came to a meeting and bragged about the new clothes she bought for herself and a computer for her teenager. This is a woman who played the typical female games when she heard I have a good life and am not living from hand-to-mouth as I had in Orlando for so many fucking years with a horrible husband.

Notice how these little cunts get so fucking jealous? I know it is not "nice" or in the mode of 'recovery' but I will say it as it is outside of the rooms and with those I feel OK around. This single moo is actually very pretty but I think she is jealous that her looks are no longer landing the men and she cannot believe someone as "ugly" as myself could actually find someone of 'quality'.

This woman's second ex is someone she married 9 months sober and all hell broke loose when "he went back out" aka relapsed. If I were that guy, I probably would have gone back :beer out as well being married to that thing and dealing with a teenager. The glitter wore off really quick despite the woman's beauty.

I would read of this shit and almost wonder if the rants were almost exaggerated. *Sigh*...sadly to say, I got a rude awakening of how the truth is worse than fiction!

OK...'nuff of me being a bitch...for a moment! Mr. T: I pitty tha fools
Re: Moos in "need"?
March 10, 2008
Do I hear the WAAAAMBULANCE again? I must because all I've heard is...
Waaaaahhh! I can't afford my horribly expensive vehicle!
Waaaahhhhh! I can't afford designer clothes!!
WAAAHHH! I can't afford a new computer!!
Waaaahhhh! BUY THEM FOR ME!

Fuck. Her. and everyone else like that.

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
nullipara
March 10, 2008
The 16-year-old daughter is probably unaccustomed to hearing the word "no." Sounds like Moo is one of those parents who tries to make up for shitty parenting by buying kid more Stuff.

If you don't mind my asking, Amethusos, what do you mean by "female games"? Do you mean she copped a condescending attitude with you like, "Awww. You don't have a Mayun OR a Chyuld? Poor you! Your life is so empty"? Or was it something else?
March 10, 2008
Entitled = Need
March 10, 2008
nullipara Wrote:

> If you don't mind my asking, Amethusos, what do
> you mean by "female games"? Do you mean she copped
> a condescending attitude with you like, "Awww. You
> don't have a Mayun OR a Chyuld? Poor you! Your
> life is so empty"? Or was it something else?

What I meant with the "female games" is how women act so nasty to another woman when she supposedly has it 'better' than another woman. The attitude from this moo in my post was that she felt that 'someone like me' aka not conventionally pretty would have found a good man after dealing with a nasty marriage for so long. She was angry when she found out that I have a quality person in my life and am not killing myself on the job any longer. The woman feels that a man in that field should look at HER being she is a professional (an RN) and attractive & thin. I am not nearly as skinny as she is. This is an AA'er who "fired" her sponsee for going on a date. Never mind the single mawm married a man within 9 months of coming into AA to another alcoholic. This bitch only did that to the other woman because she was jealous of lack of male attention her way. It ain't happenin' even though she has the looks. I am sure the albatross of a kid does not help as well as attitude...
March 10, 2008
No matter how "hot" a person appears, if they have the personality of Ann Coulter or no personality at all, eventually their physical playground isn't going to be enough to keep a partner around. You can only get by on fucking for so long before you have to start talking to eachother...and that's when the chickens come home to roost. No one wants to spend their life with a hot monster with sharp claws, or a hot idiot with a drool bib, unless of course they're equally as lacking in the personality department.

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
March 10, 2008
Feh Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> No one
> wants to spend their life with a hot monster with
> sharp claws, or a hot idiot with a drool bib,
> unless of course they're equally as lacking in the
> personality department.

Yeah, the glitter wore off really quickly with this woman's ex-husband when he found that her beauty was not enough for a marriage. Hell, I would have drank again had I been married to her. For his sake, I hope the guy did come back to AA as he was destroying himself out there. And for what? This nasty moo?
Nour
March 10, 2008
Hey Am, what do the other people think of this moo and what she did with the money from the "benefit?" I would be pissed if I gave to some charity case and she walks in with new clothes. Plus I would give to someone who actually needs help (animals, seniors, the environment) not some single mom WITH A JOB. Pff.
March 10, 2008
Nour, an AA friend of mine who goes to that meeting was/is royally PO'd. Friend said this money could have been used to help out someone more worthy such as a homeless guy at my home group which is downtown in a not-so-good area. He lives in the street but manages to stay sober, work with a sponsor, and also work his Steps. The Queen Bee bitches at that meeting I used to go to think it is acceptable since the single moo is "best friends" with the woman-moo who threw the "benefit" and also with another upper-crust SAHMoo who is a total cunt to people who are not Christians (one reason why I no longer attend that meeting). Most people in JAX know that Mandarin meetings are lame and so whitebread.
March 12, 2008
While I think it is everyone's right to spend money as they see fit, I can also choose to never give money to breeders for the simple fact that more often than not they've willingly chosen the situation they're in. They breed with full knowledge of their own (lack of) finances and it seems, they will exaggerate their own lack of finances to aquire more free money and stuff than they actually need, thusly taking more from people who actually need it, which disgusts me to no end.

--Me
March 12, 2008
Feh, you are correct how people have the right to spend the $$$ as they see fit even if they got the money via charity. You are also right to not give money to breeders since their "not having any money" usually equates to not having the money to live the 'good life' with the clothing and keeping up an expensive vehicle. Some of the women who went to that blasted sales party were not in positions to buy to give to this moo but they did. I am glad I do not fall for that shit.
Nour
March 12, 2008
"Playing the single mom card." LOVE the expression.
March 13, 2008
Nour Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> "Playing the single mom card." LOVE the
> expression.

Yep, this woman does "play the single moo card"...
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login