Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Sprog from Hell in Pediasure commercial

Posted by Guest 
Ok, this has been in my craw for a few days now...has anyone else seen this commercial? Mom is wheeling this horrid brat around the grocery store, and for every item she puts in the cart, it's "I dont LIKE broccoli!" "I DON'T LIKE chicken!" "I don't think I like waffles..." Then mom puts Pediasure in the cart and Shitleigh is suddenly all smiles and is seen slurping down her pre-fab liquid diet and giving her mom a smile that clearly says 'This will do...for now'

This commercial is wrong on so many levels...What the hell happened to parents teaching their children that they have no say in the foods served? When I was growing up, it was 'Eat what is served to you or go hungry'-no liquid diets, no giving in to demands for cookies. I came out Ok from that, as I enjoy healthy foods as an adult. What do you think-in thirty years time the little snot will be a fat pig on Slimfast whining about how she can't lose weight? Not to mention if I had pulled the Princess Bitch routine in the grocery store as a five year old I would have had the snot slapped out of me the second I was back in the car-not be rewarded with a gross 'nutrient shake' and an ingratiating smile.

Ok, rant over-that commercial just seriously bugs the shit out of me! Any others?
Re: Sprog from Hell in Pediasure commercial
March 10, 2008
Oh I've seen that commercial.

That little brat would be leaving the store with my handprint across her face.

My family was the same way. Mom served a balanced, home cooked meal and if we didn't eat it, we went hungry. There were no snacks, no energy drinks, etc.

Just another illustration of how everyone thinks it's cute to have an ill-behaven brat.
March 10, 2008
And at a age she's TOO OLD for infant formula, too!eye rolling smiley

There's also commercials about extra-special juice just for kiddies.

Since when are kids too delicate to eat regular human food?
March 10, 2008
h man, don't get me started on childrens food...it's bullshit. Seriously, if you don't have the time to slap together a decent meal out of ingredients at least 4 days a week, you really shouldn't have children.
It's not that hard.

You can't question breeders though, even when they bring their small children to an emergency room with with KIDNEY STONES, because THEY know best. And what's best is never disciplining your spawn or letting them feel a moment of want, but instead to shove them so full of processed crap they get kidney stones at 6, diabetes at 10, and have to have liposuction at 13 because they're too fat to be popular at school...oh, and they should never know what actual food tastes like.

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
TheWrathOfGrapes
March 10, 2008
I hate that commercial. That little bitch should be put into a padded cell and forced to eat nothing but broccoli, chicken, and waffles. Until she learns that she either eats whatever the hell Moo cooks or else she goes hungry.

By the way...what the fuck kind of kid doesn't like waffles? I liked waffles as a sproggen. Hell, when I was a kid waffles were a TREAT and you were lucky to have them instead of cold cereal for breakfast when you got 'em. That little ankle pisser in the commercial is truly a spoiled little bitch.
Anonymous User
March 11, 2008
I suppose I wasn't much of a problem when I was little. I tended to like almost everything, save for lobster.
I had the displeasure of seeing a little princess in action. I also had the nasty feeling that the little bitch was picking up on the big bitch on wheels moo. (Moo wasn't present.)
I was at a homebrew shop, yep, I'm female and I make beer. Something that would have been virtually impossible with a loaf. Some poor schmuck who, at the end of it, looked like he wanted to throttle little princess, was being berated by this litte shit who was DEMANDING to leave. I do not remember exactly how the loaf phrased it, but it was in the imperious tones of a little bitch on wheels in training. Schmuck looked sad because, I guess, the moo he's married to just regards him as a wallet.
story #2
Some years back, when I was still married, I had a Thanksgiving dinner. My (ex) husbands son was there, along with his bastard (literally) son from a previous shack-up situation. I guess this kid was used to being the little shadow where he came from. No matter where I turned in the kitchen, I almost tripped over him because he was always underfoot. I tried to look out as much as I could but, when I took the 18 lb turkey out of the oven and turned to put it on the counter, damned if I almost didn't spill it on the brat. I asked, politely (I thought) if he would go into the living room and play with dad or grandad (my ex) as I didn't want him to get hurt.
Now, to make matters worse, I had seriously mis-calculated the amounts of shellie beans and mashed potatoes. There was enough for a nice portion for each of us, but no more. There was plenty of stuffing, turkey, and some other food I had also cooked.
Apparently, the loaf was having a private hissy fit, put off by being asked to wait in the living room, so he tried to pull the picky eater stunt. He didn't want ANYTHING at all, trying, in his shitty little way, to punish everyone. Frankly, my little dickhead, I don't give a damn...While my ex starts the restaurant routine "would you like a hot dog? hamburger?" (of course, you know who'd be cooking the damn shit), I put together a full plate of thanksgiving dinner, using my portions of the afore-mentioned short vegies and taters and pop this in the microwave. The freakin loaf waits until everyone sits down and then blatts 'I want a plate', looks in my direction smugly. I think the shit knew food was short and was expecting a little drama when there would be NOTHING FOR THE POOR UNDERFED ORPHAN.. I go to the microwave, take out the plate, and shove it in front of him. Should have seen the little.... face when he realized he wasn't going to be able to engineer a crisis. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA don't mess with a pro.
March 11, 2008
Dear $0.02, you are the maestra. (Story #2)
CFBitchfromLA
March 11, 2008
The one and only time I ever told my mom that I did not like what she had made for dinner earned me a quick smack on the ass and I was put to bed without supper. I quickly learned to eat everything my mom put on my plate and not to talk back to her. Mom is a hell of a good cook, and I love everything she makes. LOL...though she would admit her pie crusts are not that great, but that is why Goddess made Pillsbury!
March 12, 2008
CFBitchfromLA Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The one and only time I ever told my mom that I
> did not like what she had made for dinner earned
> me a quick smack on the ass and I was put to bed
> without supper. I quickly learned to eat
> everything my mom put on my plate and not to talk
> back to her. Mom is a hell of a good cook, and I
> love everything she makes. LOL...though she would
> admit her pie crusts are not that great, but that
> is why Goddess made Pillsbury!

You beat me to that one, CFBfromLA! In my Day, a sproglette/sproglet was smacked on the ass and quickly put to bed without supper if a child dared to scream how s/he did not like what was served. So was the attitude that the kid was going to eat everything on his/her plate. We need to go back to those days where the parent is in charge and the kid has zero say in anything unless asked once in awhile.
March 12, 2008
two cents ΒΆΒΆ Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

> story #2
> Some years back, when I was still married, I had a
> Thanksgiving dinner. My (ex) husbands son was
> there, along with his bastard (literally) son from
> a previous shack-up situation.

I am glad this husband became your ex. Nothing is worse than a spouse with a kid from someone else. The woman had no self-respect to breed in a shack-up situation. Many women go into "living together" set-ups and act as if they are married. Wake up, ladies, the men usually do not look at 'living with someone' as commitment. Many of the guys make it very clear to their friends or other females how they are considered singe by government standards and have no problem having sex with others as it is not "cheating". Two Cents, I am glad you did not allow Shitney to have a hot dog or a hamburger as Daddio was going to by catering to the little fuck.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login