Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

supernanny

Posted by Dylan 
Dylan
supernanny
March 11, 2008
hey is there anyone else who watches/has watched supernanny just for the sheer pleasure of seeing parents be told that (surprise surprise) its actually THEIR fault their children are behaving badly? and then they cry and go on about how hard it is and how much they love their kids and then supernanny makes all their problems go away. you know what.. i dont think supernanny actually has kids herself...

i do enjoy a good rerun of supernanny as a pick-me-up.
Anonymous User
Re: supernanny
March 11, 2008
I have not much time in my day, so that program does not even register on 'things to watch'. I get irritated: you see kids like this occasionally, or more often, and the first reaction I have is "I'd love to drop-kick this little bastard right off the empire state building."
I have seen videos here and about: some of these kids are not even discipline issues. They are out and out mental cases, mentally ill children. Somehow, even at age 2 or 3, this becomes obvious. At least, that is my opinion. It is sad, really, to see a child where the mental wiring is so screwed up they will never have a chance at any decent life whatsoever. What is sadder, is there are no facilities for these little monsters. I just wonder how many end up dead somewhere. How easy would it be to make noises about moving, actually do move, and murder the sprog enroute and bury it somewhere.. end of mental child.
Unless someone has really close ties, in a new community, who would know that you had a child back in.. wherever??
scary
Anonymous User
March 11, 2008
LOL, i watched a few of those, its great birth control, they should show that show to teenagers in Jr high and high school, I saw the one a few weeks ago where this young couple (she was 26 I think) had 7 kids. She was shocked that her household was a total mess, with screaming and yelling all day and night, I would kill myself!!!!!!!!!!!!
Nour
March 11, 2008
Jo Frost does not have kids. Here is a recent article about her:

http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/showbiz/article-23411758-details/From+Supernanny+to+superbrand/article.do
March 11, 2008
perhaps thats why she can be tell people how it is..

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
Anonymous User
March 12, 2008
I watched Big brother (the reality show) last night, and this "single moo" was bitching and crying that one of the male cast mates had a chance to take her $10,000 prize. He took it, and she bitched that "im a single moo, whaahhhh, how can he take the money from a single moo wahhh"

One of the other female cast mates told her "oh dont play the single mom card, its going to piss off people"

It was nice to see someone tell of a single moo finally!!! YIPEEE
March 12, 2008
I can't even watch 5 seconds of that show or my head explodes. That, and that fucking abomination of a show called "John and Kate Plus 8." Hork TV at it's best.
March 12, 2008
KidFreeLuvnLife Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I can't even watch 5 seconds of that show or my
> head explodes. That, and that fucking abomination
> of a show called "John and Kate Plus 8." Hork TV
> at it's best.

Oof I'm right there with you KFLL. I really can't stand any shows featuring children.

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login