Posted by Cambion 
True Dad Confessions trainwrecks
March 13, 2008
Some lovely trainwrecky goodness from TDC:

"kids ruined my life"
- me too (39)

"There is nothing more irritating than a child crying."
- me too (51)

"I love you more than either of us could ever imagine! Before we were married I told you that I did not want to have children. You said that you were okay with this and married me anyway. Now that we are married it appears that you have changed your mind and now desire a child. Unfortunately, I have not changed my mind. Nagging me everyday to have a child will not get me change my mind, so please stop! If you truly feel that you must have a child then you have married the wrong person. I will understand if my choice to remain childless is a deal breaker for you and you decide to release our relationship. I would like nothing less for both you and I then our highest and greatest good and happiness. Right now we are both unhappy since the life experience we each desire is mutually exclusive from one another. Please make up your mind soon."
- me too (22)

"I just found out my wife has been trying to "ooops" me. Well today she told me she was pregnant, and then I showed her the letter from the doctor saying my vasectomy was a success."
- me too (34)

"I am planning on running away from my family in the next week. I have no clue how my wife and kids will survive."
- me too (43)

"once you have a child you are officially a walking wallet."
- me too (85)

The number of "me toos" for the "you're knocked up and I'm snipped" is sickening, and that's just from people who know about that site. I suppose it's possible that some of those are fake, or some of those men may have had their snippages fail and they didn't know it.
Re: True Dad Confessions trainwrecks
March 13, 2008
Cambion Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

> "There is nothing more irritating than a child
> crying."
> - me too (51)

In a store, I feel like tearing a screamer's :bawl head off. Why doesn't the moo just remove the thing???

> "I love you more than either of us could ever
> imagine! Before we were married I told you that I
> did not want to have children. You said that you
> were okay with this and married me anyway. Now
> that we are married it appears that you have
> changed your mind and now desire a child.
> Unfortunately, I have not changed my mind. Nagging
> me everyday to have a child will not get me change
> my mind, so please stop! If you truly feel that
> you must have a child then you have married the
> wrong person. I will understand if my choice to
> remain childless is a deal breaker for you and you
> decide to release our relationship. I would like
> nothing less for both you and I then our highest
> and greatest good and happiness. Right now we are
> both unhappy since the life experience we each
> desire is mutually exclusive from one another.
> Please make up your mind soon."
> - me too (22)

The guy better make up his own mind and get out of the marriage. It is like that situation with Jim who probably kept the woman around, who was/is living off of him and ended up "oopsed" despite all of his protestations. Any man in this set-up is a fool to stick around.
>
> "I just found out my wife has been trying to
> "ooops" me. Well today she told me she was
> pregnant, and then I showed her the letter from
> the doctor saying my vasectomy was a success."
> - me too (34)

These tend to be urban legends...
March 13, 2008
I, too, think Jim was "ooopsed" while trying to "treat someone with respect" and "not throw them out on the street".
Anonymous User
March 13, 2008
Does anyone know what happened to Jim? Ya think he was oopsed and forced to become a walking wallet?
March 13, 2008
poofy_puff Wrote:
> I, too, think Jim was "ooopsed" while trying to
> "treat someone with respect" and "not throw them
> out on the street".

Yes, that is probably the case. Gotta laugh bouncing and laughing at how a few people jumped all over me for saying it as it is. Oh gods, we must not be too militant...can we??? I and others have found the hard way that being 'nice' often is a license for another person to take gross advantage.

I used to have a neighbour in Winter Park, FL who took back a husband who had been a crackhead and screwing prostitutes. The man was emotionally, verbally, and physically abusive to the woman but she still took him back and he lived with her until cancer took his ass. I asked WHY she took back a man who was so cruel. Her answer, "He would be in the street." My reply, "You should let him be in the street." All of this sacrifice and for what?

The girlfriend knew Jim was a sucker because he was supporting a woman he was not married to or even planning marriage. The woman worked but kept her earnings to herself. I doubt the woman was looking for those roomies knowing that life would be hell. She loved the life she had with her walking wallet.

He called us 'crazy' for our 'militant' views. However, it is on him. Jim may end up on True Dad Confessions. I would rather be called 'crazy' than 'mommy'! tongue sticking out smiley As I said before, "Better him than us..."
Anonymous User
March 13, 2008
amethusos* Wrote:
> I would rather be called 'crazy' than
> 'mommy'!

I'm using that! bouncing and laughing

I would love to hear from Jim again, too... I didn't comment but was definitely following that thread with interest!
March 13, 2008
I think Jim was oopsed. Based on what he described of his girlfriend, definitely.

I tend too, to be a hard nose when it comes to shit like this. Look out for yourself, nobody else is going to!
March 13, 2008
That is why I avoid love, relationship, and marriage like the blazes.

A man can do whatever he likes, so no way will I hold him down by being his girlfriend or wife.bouncing and laughing
With you all on the subject of Jim. I hope he got out of the situation before it was too late. How was breaking up with her as efficiently as possible disrespectful? Have some SELF-RESPECT.

Too many people like the poster on TDC put their destiny in someone else's hands. "Please make it your mind soon" !! She's already made up her mind, ass!
March 13, 2008
Nour Wrote:
> With you all on the subject of Jim. I hope he got
> out of the situation before it was too late. How
> was breaking up with her as efficiently as
> possible disrespectful? Have some SELF-RESPECT.
>
> Too many people like the poster on TDC put their
> destiny in someone else's hands. "Please make it
> your mind soon" !! She's already made up her mind,
> ass!

I did not understand how Jim felt breaking up with the woman and getting her out of HIS house was somewhat "disrespectful". The wanna-breed only looked at his kindness as an 'easy mark'. If Jim had told her to leave in a week, I am certain the princess would have found lodging elsewhere due to reality hitting re: having to be responsible for herself. Should the sobbing wanna-moo end up in the street, that really would have been her problem for not preparing or spending all of her earnings on what was probably useless crap while living off the guy for so long. Sweet Pea could have even gone to an extended stay motel until she had the $$$ for her own place in a better area if push came to shove. That would not have killed her. Those who keep up on TDC, let us know if Jimbo is on there...winking smiley
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login