Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Screaming Princess at Grocery Store

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
Screaming Princess at Grocery Store
March 13, 2008
I'm sure you have all experienced something similar but I must share...
Last week, around 9pm on a weeknight, I was shopping for groceries and I hear this brat, she couldn't have been more than 8, ordering her mother around insisting that mom take certain food items out the cart so the little bitch could replace them with freakin capt-n-crunch, oreos, etc. You should have heard her. "MOM I SAID PUT THAT BACK NOW..I WANT THESE!!" Well, I couldn't suppress my shock and it must have shown on my face because the mom looks over at me as if to say "Help Me, please". This woman was actually trying to reason with this 8 year old wannabe dictator! "Now that isn't a very nutritious choice, is it?" It dawned on me that mom's pathetic helpless attitude was the reason her 8 year old was able to kick the shit out of her mom at the grocery store. I would have been somewhat impressed if mom's look said "Please excuse me while I slap the piss out of my kid". But no.

Needless to say, I walked out with my "No kids. No problems." grin on my face.
Re: Screaming Princess at Grocery Store
March 13, 2008
Sounds like somebody needs a good smack in the face, right there in front of everyone in the store to maximimze the little bitch's embarrassment.
March 13, 2008
KidFreeLuvnLife Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Sounds like somebody needs a good smack in the
> face, right there in front of everyone in the
> store to maximimze the little bitch's
> embarrassment.

That is what happened back in the Day of my own sproghood. No one grew up traumatized and most children did behave themselves in public. Getting an ass-whuppin' in public was not desired in the least. The little bitch needs a good smack in the face because she will be far worse when she is 16. I am tired of mommies letting their sproggage run the households and their lives.
March 13, 2008
My 18 year old sister dictates where my parents vacation, what they eat, which car they drive, and everything else that they do. My brother when he was a teenager did the same, he dictated the family budget according to what he wanted that week ( shoes, leather jackets, gold jewelry, and cars).
My mom doesn't want to listen to them complain, so they get what they want.
I have been gone longer because there are many years between us ( 19 years), and I see it every time I visit. The last time we went to dinner, I let my dad pick because it was his birthday. My sister pouted because she did not want to eat at that restaurant, she wanted to eat Mexican. So she sat there and did not eat or talk the whole time, while my mom tried to convince her to take the car down the block and get what she wanted. My mom then got mad because I would not give in and let my sister haver her way and we remained at the restaurant my dad picked.
my sister determines when my parent sleep, eat, or go places. She is 18 and I see the control game she plays, it is like she has 2 puppets on a string and pulls their chain when she wants something.
When I mention to my mom, she says it is easier than listening to her complain and that my brother would destroy stuff if he did not get his way.
I would knock them both out or find someone big enough to do it, if htey treated me that way.
March 13, 2008
Anne, I am glad you turned out different than those brat siblings of yours. Often, late-in-life children are horribly behaved because the parents want to give them everything. I do not know why late-in-life sprogs are considered royalty.

What happened at the restaurant reminds me when my former husband and I went out to eat on Mother's Day 2002. I worked nights as a receptionist in a car dealership during a break from security. Sunday was my ONLY day off so we decided on a late lunch at Steak 'n Ale.

What a freaking nightmare. I was depressed anyway because I hated this job I only started a little more than a month earlier and felt I could not just quit so soon. Anyone had that experience of starting a job and hating it immediately after getting hired. I quit that September.

I looked over at a long table with a mega-family. There was a teenage cuntlina listening to her fucking CD player while everyone ate or talked. I told my then-husband that it was fucking pitiful that this little bitch was allowed to be so god-damned rude. The little bitch should have had her ass beat in front of every-damned one.
Anonymous User
March 13, 2008
annie35 Wrote:
> My 18 year old sister dictates where my parents
> vacation, what they eat, which car they drive, and
> everything else that they do. My brother when he
> was a teenager did the same, he dictated the
> family budget according to what he wanted that
> week ( shoes, leather jackets, gold jewelry, and
> cars).
> My mom doesn't want to listen to them complain, so
> they get what they want.
> I have been gone longer because there are many
> years between us ( 19 years), and I see it every
> time I visit. The last time we went to dinner, I
> let my dad pick because it was his birthday. My
> sister pouted because she did not want to eat at
> that restaurant, she wanted to eat Mexican. So she
> sat there and did not eat or talk the whole time,
> while my mom tried to convince her to take the car
> down the block and get what she wanted. My mom
> then got mad because I would not give in and let
> my sister haver her way and we remained at the
> restaurant my dad picked.
> my sister determines when my parent sleep, eat, or
> go places. She is 18 and I see the control game
> she plays, it is like she has 2 puppets on a
> string and pulls their chain when she wants
> something.
> When I mention to my mom, she says it is easier
> than listening to her complain and that my brother
> would destroy stuff if he did not get his way.
> I would knock them both out or find someone big
> enough to do it, if htey treated me that way.

OMG, how awful! But, parunts do it all the time - cater to their kids' whims rather than properly disciplining them or while trying to be their friends. They buy Wii and XBox and Playstation rather than taking time with them, which only signifies to me that they don't wanna bother with a kid after it turns a certain age. A baby, sure, but during those pre-teen, tween and teen years, fugghedaboutit!

Annie, you definitely turned out a heap better than them! smiling smiley
Anonymous User
March 13, 2008
amethusos* Wrote:
> Anne, I am glad you turned out different than
> those brat siblings of yours. Often, late-in-life
> children are horribly behaved because the parents
> want to give them everything. I do not know why
> late-in-life sprogs are considered royalty.
>
> What happened at the restaurant reminds me when my
> former husband and I went out to eat on Mother's
> Day 2002. I worked nights as a receptionist in a
> car dealership during a break from security.
> Sunday was my ONLY day off so we decided on a late
> lunch at Steak 'n Ale.
>
> What a freaking nightmare. I was depressed anyway
> because I hated this job I only started a little
> more than a month earlier and felt I could not
> just quit so soon. Anyone had that experience of
> starting a job and hating it immediately after
> getting hired. I quit that September.
>
> I looked over at a long table with a mega-family.
> There was a teenage cuntlina listening to her
> fucking CD player while everyone ate or talked. I
> told my then-husband that it was fucking pitiful
> that this little bitch was allowed to be so
> god-damned rude. The little bitch should have had
> her ass beat in front of every-damned one.

UGH @ Bratlina!

Seems like the things that our parents, their parents, etc. used to do to raise their kids right (old school) have right has gone out of the window with this new generation of bree-duhs.
March 13, 2008
I prefer the old school way of doing things. I grew up in San Francisco in a predominantly African-American neighbourhood. The attitude was, "Don't come home crying if someone else's momma gave you a whuppin'." The kid would get another whuppin' at home for being an embarrassment to the family. grinning smiley
CFBitchfromLA
March 13, 2008
Little Cuntlina needs her face slapped, her ass well spanked and all of her toys given to charity.

I would only have been able to talk like that to my mom or dad once before they planted me six feet under.
March 14, 2008
CFBitchfromLA Wrote:
> Little Cuntlina needs her face slapped, her ass
> well spanked and all of her toys given to
> charity.

Exactly! If this happened more often, I doubt the cuntlings would be screaming in the store and acting like they are "the boss". Parents need to to be more drastic just as you mention.

> I would only have been able to talk like that to
> my mom or dad once before they planted me six feet
> under.

Same here. I wish we would go back to the days when children were seen and not heard.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login