Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

How ignorant

Posted by annie35 
How ignorant
March 13, 2008
My SIL who is married to an illegal lost a baby a few weeks ago.
Well she is knocked up again, but her hormone levels once again are low, which usually means a miscarry. My MIL called me to ask how much I weighed when I was born. I told her 2 pounds. She said that is the issue her baby is Mexican and small ( not that she is going to miscarry). She took from the fact that I am half Mexican and was born premature, that her daughters half Mexican baby must also be small ( that is why the hormone levels are low), not the logical thing, that her daughter is once again miscarrying.
My MIL is convinced that Mexican babys are just small and hormone levels are not normal because they are Mexican.
Any other person would be offended. I of course was amused by her ignorance.
She acutally thinks the low hormones are because the baby is Mexican.
She is such an idiot.
Re: How ignorant
March 13, 2008
SIL's family has got to be humiliated that she married this wetback and wants to continue to have a baby with this low-life. In my family, that person would have been disowned.
Re: How ignorant
March 14, 2008
If she is, indeed, having YET ANOTHER miscarriage, I think she needs to wake up and smell the coffee because SOMEBODY IS TRYING TO TELL HER SOMETHING.

Life is long, the world is big and there is SO MUCH out there! Why waste it breeding?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login