Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Selfish begets selfish

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
Selfish begets selfish
March 14, 2008
I would love your thoughts on this..

I have heard over and over again that "you can't blame the child" when a kid is turning out to be a pain in the ass and the parent is seen as the cause of screwing up the kid's head.

For example, I overheard a conversation between parents about how such and such neighbor is a complete asshole and his kid is turning out to be just like him, yet they allow the kid to come over and play with their kids. All because it isn't fair to blame the asshole child for being an asshole because it's his parents who made him that way in the first place.

My theory is throw baby out with the bathwater. Toxic people are toxic no matter what age they are. You're not breaking any cycle by allowing the pain in the ass child over to your house. In fact,you're only encouraging your own children to pick up on the other kid's assholish ways.

Thoughts?
Nour
Re: Selfish begets selfish
March 14, 2008
My guess is the parents allow Punk Brat to come over and play with their kyds because he keeps their kyds busy and out of their hair.
Meaning THESE breeders are just as bad as Punk Brat's parents.
Re: Selfish begets selfish
March 14, 2008
i firmly beleive that children can be evil, i have seen too many monsters. and not just the every day ones. ones that terrify me.

Part of me thinks its a martyr complex some parents have, my kids evil, but.. look at me, i did my best i did everything.. when he kills the neighbours cat or dog, he was a misunderstood boy. he was smart and clever and would never have,.,

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login