Asshole Stepfather
March 18, 2008
Nixzmary Brown’s Stepfather Guilty of Manslaughter
Print
Save

By THE ASSOCIATED PRESS
Published: March 18, 2008
Filed at 11:52 a.m. ET

NEW YORK (AP) -- A jury has convicted a man of manslaughter in the death of his 7-year-old stepdaughter after a trial that detailed years of horrific abuse and cast a spotlight on New York City's troubled child welfare agency.

Brooklyn jurors deliberated four days before finding Cesar Rodriguez guilty Tuesday of lesser charges in the death of the tiny, malnourished girl who was severely punished after she was caught stealing yogurt. Prosecutors, who alleged the girl was the victim of years of abuse and neglect comparable to torture, had sought to convict Rodriguez of murder.

The evidence in the case included grim crime scene photos from the room where Nixzmary Brown was bound to a chair, starved and forced to urinate in a litter box. More than once, court officers passed out tissues so weeping jurors could dry their eyes.

Manslaughter? That's all he got. What an asshole?
Re: Asshole Stepfather
March 18, 2008
Further proof that the pro-lifers don't give a shit about life once it's born-if they were so militant about quality of life for living children as they are about heckling abortion clinics and women exercising their right to choose, this would have ended long before a trial.
March 19, 2008
And the stupid moo did nothing even though the monster smashed the little girl's skull in the bathtub.

That is why some humans should not breed or even become moos/duhs to already existing kids.sad smiley
Anonymous User
March 19, 2008
I tend to disagree: this level of scum would not choose abortion. For some evil, perverted, selfish reason these people actually WANT children. They may blatt, moooo, whine, kevetsch about how they never waaanted kyds, blaaah blaah blaaah but the truth of the matter is, the child is part of their own nightmarish, sick mindset.
I ran a trailer park years ago, and one observation I made is: the more dysfunctional a famblee was, the more children; and if it was dysfunctional there was ALWAYS a child. Somehow, having a sprog or sprogs is part of the mental illness/dysfunctionalism. Somehow, the child becomes a tool, an excuse, whatever.
the pro-life movement would do better to get these single whores to adopt their kids out.
I repeat: these sort NEVER choose abortion even if they know it is available.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login