Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Heather Mills divorce.

Posted by mercurior 
Heather Mills divorce.
March 18, 2008
well the ruling has come, the picture on the story, well.. she is in quite a bit of trouble.

she apparently gets what equals £700 a day for every day she was married to him.

Heather branded 'inaccurate and less than candid' by judge as full details of divorce battle are released
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/news/news.html?in_article_id=538149&in_page_id=1770&ct=5

Heather Mills is branded 'less than candid' and 'devoid of reality' as the full judgement on her bitter divorce battle with Sir Paul McCartney is published. The former model is attacked time and again in the ruling ...

Heather reports the Macca lawyer she threw water over - for insulting HER
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/showbiz/showbiznews.html?in_article_id=537330&in_page_id=1773

Heather 'bugged Macca's phone - and then leaked his private conversations to the press' http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/news/news.html?in_article_id=538470&in_page_id=1770

Heather Mills wanted staggering divorce settlement of £3.25million A YEAR from Macca

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/news/news.html?in_article_id=538489&in_page_id=1770

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
Anonymous User
Re: Heather Mills divorce.
March 19, 2008
I guess it would be a trite old joke by now to say that she didn't have a leg to stand on........so - sue me.
March 19, 2008
She's a cunt. And fugly to boot. Needy, insecure, shall I continue?

My question is: What was Paul thinking?????
Anonymous User
March 19, 2008
I guess not every super-rich person is necessarily a shrewd, wary, or smart person.....particularly if they made their money with artistic talent, as opposed to screwing over fellow human beings in the world of business. People like Paul can HIRE smart, shrewd, and wary people to screw over other people in their business dealings, but in their personal lives they can remain vulnerable. Heather saw an opportunity, and ran (er...hopped?) with it.
March 19, 2008
Things we can take away from this train wreck:
1) Don't date psychos
2) Prenups are a good thing
3) Men-wrap it before you tap it. This bitch just used her child with Paul as leverage-Moother of the year.
Nour
March 19, 2008
• or NOT get married and find a companion who can't have or already had kyds and then the kyds can't be used as leverage.
• get the snip if you are male celebrity who is getting up there in age and then you can bang all the chicks you want. smiling smiley
March 19, 2008
Seriously...... vasectomies for everyone!!!! Woo hoo!
Anonymous User
March 19, 2008
Someone explain it to me. In what way does this woman deserve $50 million of McCartney's money? Or even $5million, for that matter?

What an outrage; he was an idiot to get into this position - but it doesn't make her any less loathsome.

I bet he wants to beat her to death with her fake leg.

Gawd.
March 19, 2008
I am thoroughly disgusted by her, and personally don't think she deserves a thing in the divorce. However, I have a hard time sympathizing with and OLD MAN who marries a woman much younger than him. Why didn't he marry someone his own age, if he was so lonely? It's not to say that old women can't be golddiggers, but let's face it, a (once) beautiful younger woman is generally "after something" when she agrees to settle for a geezer. I'm sure Paul isn't attracted to women his own age, and therefore was ok with buying some young pussy. No, I don't feel terribly sorry for old guys of means who snub women of their own generation. In a way, he got what was coming to him. Although I'll reiterate, I think Heather is a creep.
Anonymous User
March 22, 2008
Bloody gold-digging moo brain. What really pissed me off is that the child gets £35000 (aound $70000) a year yet Moo says that's not enough. For fuck's sake, it is a damn sight more than working people earn in a year (before tax). It's disgusting. At least the bitch Mills didn't get all she wanted.

I don't like McCartney much but she is just horrible.
March 23, 2008
I am in total agreement with Guest and Proper Cynic. Heather is a bitch who deserves nothing...but Paul is no 'innocent', either. Despite his aging, he is not attracted to women in his own age group and is still dating the younger women even though he has been linked with Christie Brinkely who is actually past 50!

http://www.myparkmag.co.uk/articles/celebrity/paul-mccartney/paul-mccartney-dating-arquette.html
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login