Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

TDC's...

Posted by Feh 
TDC's...
March 19, 2008
Ouch...
"My wife has turned into such an uncaring bitch since the birth of our children" (8)
Of course.

"I recently found out that my SAHW/M has a maxed out credit card that I knew nothing about and she has been hiding from me. "
No surprises there.

"Wives are flake!
All they want:
Babies
Money
Exotic vacation spots
House
Being pampered by US-MEN
What do we get from wives/gfs???????
N O T H I N G
Or we barely get something back from our asshole wives/girlfriends."
Not to sound crass, but maybe this is something that happens when you marry someone simply because they're hot or were good in the sack for a while, because I certainly don't swing this way, and don't know many wives who do. Of course, I don't know any SAHW/M's, because I have a life.

"DW and I are getting closer as of late and she recently admitted that she feels that she should ration the sex and BJs out or I will get spoiled, used to it and then start looking elsewhere?
WTF?!?!?!?
This is exactly the OPPOSITE of what most men (myself included) want/need to stay faithful. At least a few of her girfriends feel the same way too. I wonder how many men are not getting enuff due to this mode of thinking?"
Wow, do I NOT know anyone who thinks like this. Sounds like she's just making up an excuse NOT to have sex with you now that she got the required sperm injection.

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
CF Uter
Re: TDC's...
March 19, 2008
gotta love this one....

My wife was hideous when she was pregnant. me too (11)

Keeping telling yourselves what a joy parunthood and kyds are, moos...
CF Uter
March 19, 2008
and this one....

Marriage and kids? Overrated. me too (76

One disheartening thing about the human race...I know a lot people joke about this, but every goddamn "confession" or complaint from the true dads concerns sex or their wives looks. That really is pathetic. I know sex is fun and important on some level, but gosh, there is more to life than appearances and getting your rocks off. Plus most dads aren't very hot themselves, so stop your bitchin.
March 19, 2008
Yep. There you have it my Child Free friends. Pahrunthood really is the unescapable hell we suspect it to be.

Sucks to be a moooooooooooo.
Nour
March 20, 2008
**One disheartening thing about the human race...I know a lot people joke about this, but every goddamn "confession" or complaint from the true dads concerns sex or their wives looks. That really is pathetic. I know sex is fun and important on some level, but gosh, there is more to life than appearances and getting your rocks off. Plus most dads aren't very hot themselves, so stop your bitchin.**

I agree, CF Uter.
WTF?
March 21, 2008
"Being honest with myself, in hindsight having a child (or children) was not worth it." (22)

"I dont have a hard job, in fact I work in an office all day, but why is it that when I get home, the house is a mess and I have to "TAKE MY TURN" getting up with the baby at night?! WTF!! I still have to get at 630 am, work all day, and come home to "TAKE MY TURN"...gimme a break, DO THE DISHES...WENCH! " (7)

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
March 21, 2008
Yes, my father resented me when it cost him money to have me too.
Nour
March 21, 2008
Wait. Here's the gem:

***I have had 10 times more sex from my hand than from my wife during my marriage.*** 13 me toos
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login