Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Sad, Sorry Wanna-Breeds Singin' The Blues

Posted by KidFreeLuvnLife 
Sad, Sorry Wanna-Breeds Singin' The Blues
March 20, 2008
Here it is folks, for your laughing pleasure.........

http://lifestyle.msn.com/relationships/couplesandmarriage/articlelhj.aspx?cp-documentid=6506501>1=32001

Why can't they just realize that CF living is amazing? Yes, it may have been a "dream" of both of their but you don't always get what you want so get over it, move on and make the best of it.

I have "dreams" of winning Power Ball but so far, it just ain't happening! LOL

On the last page there are some links at the bottom to more train-wrecky goodness.
Anonymous User
Re: Sad, Sorry Wanna-Breeds Singin' The Blues
March 20, 2008
Barry had some excellent points when he argued that the relationship between him and his wife should be enough to make them a family. The wannabe made their whole relationship about baybee and that's what sets a fire under my ass. It's a disgrace to my gender when women give themselves purpose solely through motherhood. Not even motherhood because that might prompt some to adopt to fill that void, some women base their entire identity on the ability to reproduce. They'll allow their relationship to go to shit in order to breed. Fuck, I hate that.

Well as expected, Barry caved into social norms at the end by stating life is all good now. "My wife shut the hell up now that she's a mommee and I get to go back to work with father-in-law." I can't help but think that she's made him into another walking wallet.
March 20, 2008
I agree with you gsmith. You've married your man, the relationship should be about both of you. Wife first. If you can't have that almighty cribling, then life goes on - you still have your hubby and you are a family of 2. Start looking at all the positive (and there are many!!!) aspects of being childfree!

I don't know why so many women/men are so hung up on having a baby.

Think about it. I don't know anyone who is so hung up on material things yet I know people who are all hung up over not being able to breed. I don't get it.

I've recently re-connected with a dear, old friend who got married a few years ago. I haven't spoken to her in like 5 years, she's about my age. I was pleasantly surprised to learn that she and hubby are procliamed CF'ers! I see lots of fun times ahead with these guys!
Anonymous User
March 20, 2008
Hi KidFree,

I'm so glad you've reconnected with some other CFs. It's important to have people in your life that can see the advantages of our chosen childree lifestyle.
March 20, 2008
Wow, what a pathetic story about a pathetic couple of whiners.
Like they didn't get a clue when they had to give up EVERYTHING they ENJOYED in life to in a vain attempt to make a baby....and now that they've got one they think they'll be able to return to their pre-sprogged existence? FOOLS!!! STUPID FOOLS MAKING MORE STUPID FOOLS!

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
March 20, 2008
That couple is already diaperwhipped by a brat that DOESN'T exist yet!

What a lulz!XD
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login