Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

But I am pregnant!

Posted by annie35 
But I am pregnant!
March 20, 2008
I am taking a class this week to learn new systems for a customer, so that I can manage their business better.
The instructor couldn't be more than 26, she is single, 2 kids and knocked up with another.
There are 2 doors into the training room and they both are in the main hall of this gigantic building. When people walk by and they are tallking loudly, you can't hear her. So me ( sitting by one door) and another guy ( sitting by the other door) closed them.
She announced to the class that she does not want those doors closed, because she is pregnant and hot and she needs the air.
We said we could not hear and she said, you did not hear me, I am pregnant, uncomfortable, and I want those doors open.
Since she is such a bith about it, I stopped payment on the class ( cost my company $1000) and I am going to tell them I am child free and cold not hear, so I did not get what I paid for and leave it at that.
Re: But I am pregnant!
March 20, 2008
Great idea. But I wouldn't mention the "childfree" thing - they'll put 2 and 2 together and summarize that you are just jealous because she has kids and you don't. You know how small-minded the population in general is.

You bet your little ass I'd also stop payment on the class AND I'd make a HUGE big deal out of it too. Until I was finished, that bitch would be fired.

I'm not normally like that, either. I can sympathize, understand, and put up with a small amount of crap but not ever, ever, at the cost of a breeder. I would have lit that bitch up with a string of obscenities like she's never heard.
March 20, 2008
i second kfll, just say you couldnt hear what she was saying,

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
March 21, 2008
After lunch we get to give her an assessment, and it is all anonymous. I am going to give it to her, like she has never heard it before.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login