Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Update on Grampa

Posted by SlumSlut 
Update on Grampa
March 20, 2008
He is doing great! For an 86 year old guy whose head went through the windshield six weeks ago, I mean. But he is basically almost back to where he was before the accident. Today I was vacuuming behind their TV and I found his old driver's license that expired in 2003. I handed it to him, then he dozed off while still holding it. He is able to stand up by himself, which is both good and bad, but at least he is able to use the toilet by himself.

Now isn't that the kyootest thing you ever did hear?

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"I have learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is easy and fun as hell"

:eatu
Re: Update on Grampa
March 20, 2008
Aaaaw, I'm glad your grandfather is doing well. I hope he continues to get back to normal!
March 23, 2008
:bal

Glad to hear your granddad is doing much better. My thoughts are with you...
March 23, 2008
Hey, thanks for the balloons. I'd show it to them, but they don't have a computer or internet connection. They can barely work the DVD player I bought so he can have wrestling anytime; I have to press "Play" and then check back every hour or so to make sure they aren't staring at the DVD menu (they live next door).
Tahki (NLI)
March 23, 2008
Fabulous! I'm so glad he's doing better, Poofy. smiling smiley May he continue to recover this well--I'll keep you in my thoughts :3
March 23, 2008
I wish I could show you guys a picture of the car... It was in the Feb 15 Lowell (MA) Sun, but it doesn't seem that they keep an online archive.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"I have learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is easy and fun as hell"

:eatu
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login